Pages:
Author

Topic: Penguin - page 22. (Read 38851 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2014, 03:52:06 PM
Just to be clear, when I say "get real people" ... I don't mean get OTHER people  Grin - its the american expression!

I mean people coming here and shouting SCAM without any evidence of it. Get real, as in, open your eyes to the potential of this coin !!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 26, 2014, 10:03:00 AM
I dont know if this is a scam or not, but I am an early investor.

If it is, its the stupidest scam ever. Why?
Well, country coins really are shitcoins generally... but so was doge and look what happened.
 It only takes one 15 year old millionaire geek to drive the price to insanity and not dump at all.

So it its a scam, its a 3,6 BTC scam as of now, at best.

The dev team is obviously young and immature. the launch proves it. German I think?

But... what is bad about it? If they are young and immature, I applaud their efforts. With funding and partners coming in,
this CAN be GOLD. They are doing what they know best - coding. No more than 2 people are working on this, I'm guessing.
May not even be a full time gig. Get real people.

How many cryptos are in arabic? What % or arabs are comfortable with english? How bad are they needing to un-index themselves from the dollar? How weird is cryptos for the newcomer? How weirder to a merchant? How huge is the % of arabs without access to banks? The massive influx/outflux of emigrants?

This coin has MASSIVE potential.

Now please, devs... I don't know arabic, but from the comments here it is obvious your main and ONLY SELLING POINT is failing !!

C'mon!! Get the arabic right or this will FAIL !!

I do agree with this, it all looks that it could be very promising but not getting the Arabic right would be a major launch fail.

I do not read arabic so I cannot say if it's indeed true that someone claims it's not written well.
legendary
Activity: 1092
April 26, 2014, 07:09:00 AM
 I dont know if this is a scam or not, but I am an early investor.

If it is, its the stupidest scam ever. Why?
Well, country coins really are shitcoins generally... but so was doge and look what happened.
 It only takes one 15 year old millionaire geek to drive the price to insanity and not dump at all.

So it its a scam, its a 3,6 BTC scam as of now, at best.

The dev team is obviously young and immature. the launch proves it. German I think?

But... what is bad about it? If they are young and immature, I applaud their efforts. With funding and partners coming in,
this CAN be GOLD. They are doing what they know best - coding. No more than 2 people are working on this, I'm guessing.
May not even be a full time gig. Get real people.

How many cryptos are in arabic? What % or arabs are comfortable with english? How bad are they needing to un-index themselves from the dollar? How weird is cryptos for the newcomer? How weirder to a merchant? How huge is the % of arabs without access to banks? The massive influx/outflux of emigrants?

This coin has MASSIVE potential.

Now please, devs... I don't know arabic, but from the comments here it is obvious your main and ONLY SELLING POINT is failing !!

C'mon!! Get the arabic right or this will FAIL !!
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
April 26, 2014, 06:55:10 AM
SCAMCOIN! Non-Escrow IPO
Arguments? For example QBC and HeavyCoin have very successful IPO without escrow, but if you don't believe us, you can use an escrow.

May I suggest that you put this option on page 1, in big letters w/ name of the escrow.

Repeating this so there might come a more clear answer from dev:

May I suggest that you put the option of escrow on page 1, in big letters w/ name of the escrow ?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
April 26, 2014, 05:19:54 AM
Who wrote the coin's description on the website has a very bad english, worst than mine. This means lack of professionalism and thus lack of trust.
April 25, 2014, 05:08:55 PM
Nice to see development, I'll invest some some before the end of the IPO
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 25, 2014, 04:28:08 PM
News!
1) Now we are working on a wallet for android!
2) Added new graphics for shops and sites!
3) Vector logo available now!

April 25, 2014, 02:28:23 PM
What's the story on wallet availability on launch for this? It was asked earlier in this thread but not answered. Windows only? Source? Hint: The answer should be cross-platform source available on launch.

Will you have an inflated starting difficulty?

Other than lacking some technical details, coin looks better than most coming out around this time.
Yes, our wallets will be available on all platforms, such as Windows, Mac, Linux and other mobile platforms in near future.
Starting difficulty: 0.00024414062.
Our development team tried to give the coin its own unique look. I believe that our designers have worked very well. Perhaps our coin is not ideal from the technical side, but it definitely will find its place in the cryptocurrency market, and likely not the worst.
Sincerely Yours, EmiratesCoin team.
Activity: 8
April 25, 2014, 01:07:06 PM
What's the story on wallet availability on launch for this? It was asked earlier in this thread but not answered. Windows only? Source? Hint: The answer should be cross-platform source available on launch.

Will you have an inflated starting difficulty?

Other than lacking some technical details, coin looks better than most coming out around this time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 25, 2014, 07:37:23 AM
People of Emirates can buy your coin, car, dog, pants and soul. It's shit coin. Great scam.
April 25, 2014, 07:07:08 AM
THIS COIN IS A SCAM

HERE IS THE ANSWER FROM MINTPAL:

MintPal Coin Suggestions

12:30 AM (8 hours ago)

to me
Hi Deda,

We have no plans to list this coin at current, I have not actually heard of it before.

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

Any coin can be listed.Just need to put some BTCBTCBTC which the Dev plan to do. As the Coin is not just launched then why do you expect Mintpal team to know about it.

Thank you for your comment. We think the same way as you do. It is quite obvious that Mintpal haven't even heard about us. But this doesn't mean that our coin is absolutely unknown. At the moment we've received a lot of proposals to withdraw currency to other pretty interesting exchanges. Everything goes according to plan and we don't despair  Wink.

April 25, 2014, 06:55:29 AM
THIS COIN IS A SCAM

MintPal Coin Suggestions

to me
Hi Deda,

We have no plans to list this coin at current, I have not actually heard of it before.

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

We haven't yet talked with the moderators of Mintpal exchange. As soon as we collect enough money, the application will be filed. Even if we do not get to Mintpal, we will find a cheaper but no less bad exchange.

April 25, 2014, 06:45:25 AM
Top coin by votes on Mintpal has now 3.58 BTC paid votes, so I guess if we double the already invested amount we should be up on top quite fast.

https://blockchain.info/address/16NZGL8asxxt9WnpccAoHoaZirraKGUMT

I'm planning to buy IPO but still waiting for some more activity from the DEV's

Yep, now we really need to bring investment to the fastest release coin at exchange Mintpal. The more money a we collect, the more ads get our coin.  Now we hold an active PR campaign to attract investors to our project. We will be appreciate if you invest in our currency. At the moment the investment is not so much. But trust us, we try our best and we are confident that we can turn this coin into gold!  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1414
April 25, 2014, 03:10:53 AM
THIS COIN IS A SCAM

MintPal Coin Suggestions

to me
Hi Deda,

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

Any coin can be listed.Just need to put some BTCBTCBTC which the Dev plan to do. As the Coin is not just launched then why do you expect Mintpal team to know about it.
April 25, 2014, 02:48:05 AM
The coin can receive free of charge?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
April 25, 2014, 02:43:36 AM
THIS COIN IS A SCAM

MintPal Coin Suggestions

to me
Hi Deda,

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

April 24, 2014, 11:15:06 PM
Top coin by votes on Mintpal has now 3.58 BTC paid votes, so I guess if we double the already invested amount we should be up on top quite fast.

https://blockchain.info/address/16NZGL8asxxt9WnpccAoHoaZirraKGUMT

I'm planning to buy IPO but still waiting for some more activity from the DEV's
April 24, 2014, 07:14:20 PM
To the DEVS,

what about making your coin like something really unique? make it in a way that it's backed up by the BRENT or something like that
Activity: 13
April 24, 2014, 07:11:55 PM
Arabic text is a non-sense, the only thing you should've at least done right.

Moving on
Pages:
Jump to: