Pages:
Author

Topic: Pentagon: ISIS Will Use Chemical Weapons To Defend Mosul - page 2. (Read 1066 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Where did they get chemical weapons? Will not. I think this statement is nothing more than propaganda. It is possible to justify future victims.

They clearly got them from those who fund them and who created the group in the first place and also who usually drop some weapons for them  Roll Eyes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-70jcmyZ0k
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
To dislodge the militants from the city it's standard procedure to surround the city and leave a corridor for the passage. So it is possible to avoid unnecessary casualties and destruction.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
It was all good when they were using their TOW systems against Assad Forces but suddenly they became guilty for defending themselves against USA. And who gave them those weapons may i ask?

It is funny as fuck that the coalition forces are attacking Isis in Mosul but they are also leaving a secure way for Isis so they can get out without getting harmed. I never heard a strategy as dumb as this one. You either destroy them or not. If you are letting them go, that means you don't want to destroy them. If you don't want to destroy them, that means you still want them to fight. If that's the case, it means They are your ally!.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Where did they get chemical weapons? Will not. I think this statement is nothing more than propaganda. It is possible to justify future victims.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
The Islamic State group will use chemical weapons and are using human shields to defend themselves as Iraqi forces and allies advance into the group's stronghold of the Iraqi city of Mosul, the U.S. claimed Tuesday.

U.S. forces had detected a sulfur mustard agent on fragments of a shell that ISIS had fired against Kurdish forces Oct. 5, Reuters reported Tuesday while quoting an anonymous U.S. official. While the U.S. does not believe that ISIS possesses or has the capability to produce a significant stockpile of advanced chemical weapons, mustard agents can cause blistering of the skin and lungs. The Pentagon reportedly supplied over 50,000 gas masks in Iraq earlier this month.

Read more about this : http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-defends-mosul-human-shields-chemical-weapons-eyed-amid-anti-islamic-state-2433821
Pages:
Jump to: