Pages:
Author

Topic: People abusing feedback - page 2. (Read 509 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595
March 30, 2019, 09:18:09 AM
Is there way to reset feedback or how feedback work?
No! There is no system to reset feedback. And also feedbacks are not moderated.
You have only one way left to remove it and that is to convince the person who left the feedback.

I see people are abusing feedback from my own experience. The people left me feedbacks have no communication with me but they simply claim themselves to be the god, mod, or police, whatever they thinking. I think this is not how feedback work?
You will experience much more things if you just create threads complaining about the issue, spamming their inbox, behaving rudely (the way you did here).
Instead of doing this, contact them once and ask them politely why they left the rating and how you can improve yourself. Who knows they may consider and give you another chance.

(I'm not 100% sure for vod though).
Lips sealed  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
March 30, 2019, 08:56:06 AM
I'm sure the one who leaves those feedback are willing to take it back if you improved yourself for being a shitposter (I'm not 100% sure for vod though). But if they weigh that you're still shit posting then I don't think it's possible.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
March 30, 2019, 08:45:27 AM
Is there way to reset feedback or how feedback work? I see people are abusing feedback from my own experience. The people left me feedbacks have no communication with me but they simply claim themselves to be the god, mod, or police, whatever they thinking. I think this is not how feedback work?
Pages:
Jump to: