Pages:
Author

Topic: People are panic buying right now! - page 12. (Read 1808 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 585
August 09, 2021, 10:11:46 AM
The character of baseless speculation is already tied to the market for people who do not have good market technical analysis skills, when bitcoin falls it is bad to speculate that the crypto era will end with a decline of 20% of the market, whereas when bitcoin is in a bullish market then rush to buy it before the train moment leave.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 09, 2021, 09:54:58 AM
the 4 year cycle seem to not repeat this time. FOMO for the ones who waited below 20k price. glad to have holdon the coins i've bought at 52k. i'm almost there now.

this i will assume that the officials in the senate are gradually learning blockchain and maybe buying some BTC as well to prepare for what is coming. they'd been educated by the twitter users who tagged them.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
August 09, 2021, 09:39:53 AM
Its not panic buy ... yet. Fear/greed index at 65 now showing "greed", changed from "neutral" yesterday. There was not even a single day of "extreme greed" yet. We had "extreme fear" for 2 months straight. Its not panic buy. Its technical buy after breaking downtrend line and 42k resistance after retesting and hitting new middle term high, broke 200D SMA. Perfect buy from technical point of view ...

We'll be talking about panic buying above 100k$. But first of all ... we need to hit new ATH which might be hard and take some time because old ATH was made as 3 month consolidation. Huge amount of volume was made at ATH.

I was going to say something similar. But I think the panic will start again when we break $65k or so when we break the previous ATH.

It's amazing how people refuse to understand some things and constantly make the same mistakes - and most buy BTC only when the price goes up, instead of doing the exact opposite.

I know some people who usually do that but I`ve lost hope. They are led by their emotions and keep doing the same, usually losing money.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
August 09, 2021, 09:33:38 AM
Haha now people are panic buying now as you can see bitcoin price already bounce back from $43,000 and back to $45,000 now just within a day. Those who saying bitcoin already end when it was fallen to $30,000 will regret it to didn't buy on that time.

LONG LIVE BITCOIN! TO THE MOON!

Normal to see this happening as many people always think to buy when bitcoin price soar up and for sure we can see more as many would love to enter in green markers, but many people didn't know that this doings is really dangerous as they have huge chances to get stuck at the peak. But since by now the ball is rolling and bitcoin is now trying back to reached up his past Ath so lets hope that this scenario will happen this year.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 268
August 09, 2021, 09:18:38 AM
People are just FOMOing right now. They don't want to miss the new train. I say that it is always good to buy. Thanks to this, Bitcoin price can break every single resistance levels easier. I think that the price can even reach $100k this year. So, even buying now will mean that you will double your investment.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
August 09, 2021, 09:07:13 AM
because even now the price is out of their reach, so they mostly buy altcoins (I'm talking from personal experience with some of my friends).

Price out of their reach? What you mean by that. No one force them to buy whole bitcoin. They can invest as much as they want buying fraction of bitcoin.

Fun Fact: For all of those who want to have whole bitcoin or nothing ... Bitfinex already opened SAT and BIT interface:

"The future standard! Satoshi trading mode is live on #Bitfinex 🚀"

"Users now have the option to trade BTC in either SAT units (1 SAT = 0.00000001 BTC) or BIT (1 BIT = 0.000001 BTC) for any trading pair with BTC.

Users can enable either SAT or BIT in their Account's interface settings. Currently, SAT or BIT would only be displayed on the trading page in Bitfinex. For example, in SAT mode, BTC/USD would be displayed as SAT/USD, while ETH/BTC would be displayed as ETH/SAT."
https://www.bitfinex.com/posts/686

So you dont need to trade altcoin. You can have whole BIT or whole SAT still owning bitcoin instead of shitcoins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 09, 2021, 09:00:48 AM
It's amazing how people refuse to understand some things and constantly make the same mistakes - and most buy BTC only when the price goes up, instead of doing the exact opposite.

Psychologically people are more inclined to buy the trend than buy low.
In many cases this ends up by buying high and selling low, but.. yeah...  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
August 09, 2021, 08:58:33 AM
It's amazing how people refuse to understand some things and constantly make the same mistakes - and most buy BTC only when the price goes up, instead of doing the exact opposite. It does make some sense from a short-term profit perspective, but just a few days ago the price was below $30k, all indications were that the trend would change and the bull run would continue - but some will never realize they need to believe in BTC always, not just in moments like this.

We'll be talking about panic buying above 100k$.

If you think that retail customers will be in a panic only after $100k, I would not agree with that - because even now the price is out of their reach, so they mostly buy altcoins (I'm talking from personal experience with some of my friends). What may happen at that point is that some big players may start buying (because money is not a problem for them), but it should be borne in mind that every bull run and new ATH ended in a brutal correction - I would be happy if that the correction is only 50% after the next ATH.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
August 09, 2021, 07:38:36 AM
Haha now people are panic buying now as you can see bitcoin price already bounce back from $43,000 and back to $45,000 now just within a day. Those who saying bitcoin already end when it was fallen to $30,000 will regret it to didn't buy on that time.

Its not panic buy ... yet. Fear/greed index at 65 now showing "greed", changed from "neutral" yesterday. There was not even a single day of "extreme greed" yet. We had "extreme fear" for 2 months straight. Its not panic buy. Its technical buy after breaking downtrend line and 42k resistance after retesting and hitting new middle term high, broke 200D SMA. Perfect buy from technical point of view ... its not panic buy its technical buy. Perfect sell from technical point of view was at 57-52k. So those who are "panic buying" in your opinion .. in my opinion just made 15-30% from selling after breaking uptrend line (before storm) and buying back right now after breaking downtrend line (after storm).

We'll be talking about panic buying above 100k$. But first of all ... we need to hit new ATH which might be hard and take some time because old ATH was made as 3 month consolidation. Huge amount of volume was made at ATH.
Activity: 896
Merit: 17
August 09, 2021, 07:29:06 AM
Bitcoin will still give heat, and the most important thing is that the bearish trend is gradually turning into bullish and soon with such dynamics we will see new ATH, most importantly HODL.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 09, 2021, 07:17:31 AM

...and this how a new FOMO phase starts  Smiley
I was hoping for it for some weeks ago; I was "realistically" expecting it in September. We're in the middle. It's OK  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
August 09, 2021, 07:11:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: