Pages:
Author

Topic: People don't want to invest into bitcoin because its a software - page 2. (Read 2966 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
you claim it's a ponzi

No, I claimed that it's a pyramid scheme.
But thank you for proving my point by showing the inability to distinguish a pyramid scheme and a ponzi scheme.

There is very little difference between pyramid or ponzi, this is semantics U are abusing, sad sad Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
I understand how a pyramid scheme works, and how uneducated fools are attracted to them. That's one of the main reasons that made me win  a nice sum of money, when bitcoin was light and attractive enough to have a profitable inflow of greater fools.

Bitcoin is here to stay. You did great selling at 1K because the price was bubbled, but it's a different story thinking it's game over because "the pump" happened. If you don't see it then you are looking far enough into the future. There will be way bigger bubbles than the 1K one.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
Yeah, I guess people don't want to invest in Facebook, Instagram, Uber and the rest of billoaire marketcap softwares lol. Nice troll. Made me reply Cheesy

LOL the Op is clearly trolling but there is some truth to what he is saying, Bitcoin still has the image of "magic internet money" in the average person's head.
Obviously we are conditioned to believe software applications like Office or Photoshop provides a utilitarian value and thus has worth but the general public still think of Bitcoin as some "fantasy" currency much like Xbox Points or something.

I'm with you. That is the feeling i get when talking to people who haven't heard of it.
legendary
Activity: 876
you claim it's a ponzi

No, I claimed that it's a pyramid scheme.
But thank you for proving my point by showing the inability to distinguish a pyramid scheme and a ponzi scheme.
legendary
I understand how a pyramid scheme works, and how uneducated fools are attracted to them. That's one of the main reasons that made me win  a nice sum of money, when bitcoin was light and attractive enough to have a profitable inflow of greater fools.

Ok in other words, you were out to scam other people!? Because the price dropped cuz of so much factors, government interfering a big factor, you claim it's a ponzi, while it could have just as easily gon the other way up, you're really a negative nancy Smiley
legendary
legendary
In my experience, the main thing that distinguishes people who don't want to buy bitcoin, is the ability to understand the concept of an pyramid scheme.

This is such un ignorant remark, if you TRULY understand how an pyramid scheme works, you'll know that Bitcoin can't be one Smiley
legendary
In my experience, the main thing that distinguishes people who don't want to buy bitcoin, is the ability to understand the concept of an pyramid scheme.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Yeah, I guess people don't want to invest in Facebook, Instagram, Uber and the rest of billoaire marketcap softwares lol. Nice troll. Made me reply Cheesy

LOL the Op is clearly trolling but there is some truth to what he is saying, Bitcoin still has the image of "magic internet money" in the average person's head.
Obviously we are conditioned to believe software applications like Office or Photoshop provides a utilitarian value and thus has worth but the general public still think of Bitcoin as some "fantasy" currency much like Xbox Points or something.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
legendary
Activity: 1722
Why are people talking with the OP..
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Anybody who thinks Bitcoin is a soft ware they don't need to invest in Bitcoin at all. I mean, Bitcoin is the next big tech that can revolutionize the world economy and all you think is that it's software.

How lame can they get !!!

Sorry bro, but bitcoin is a software. Try harder next time

yeah but, if you're the only one running it is worthless, it's like saying that internet is a software, the client is just a machine that control bitcoin, bitcoin are the operations of it, a bit different if you understood it
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Anybody who thinks Bitcoin is a soft ware they don't need to invest in Bitcoin at all. I mean, Bitcoin is the next big tech that can revolutionize the world economy and all you think is that it's software.

Sorry bro, but bitcoin is a software. Try harder next time
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
AltoCenter.com

legendary
Activity: 1120
Bitcoin is math, not software.

Math can't be faked.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
people keep money in a ponzi schem ... because they trust the bank.

but, at the end, bank can hack the people (bail-in system). Lips sealed

bitcoin can't do this.  Roll Eyes

people must die to learn thing, i think ... well, perhaps, the end is at 2017 like the halving of bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
People can hack it  Angry

LOL. Fiat can hack too: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/15/world/bank-hackers-steal-millions-via-malware.html?_r=0 Tongue
learn more about how to secure your wallet broh, choose a safe wallet(my advice is use desktop wallet), be your PC clean from any virus/malware/ect. Also please read this: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

~iki
Activity: 513
Merit: 511
Money can be faked. It's just paper. Much less safe than software.
legendary
Activity: 896
stupidity just reached a whole new level. instead of opening a thread like this, please take some effort to read about bitcoin to understand what it is and how it works.
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
People don't want to invest in fiat cash because it's paper. It tears up easily and if you happen to be on the street holding onto all the cash, you can easily get mugged. Oh yeah, and don't forget, every year you will find that the purchasing power of that paper money is decreasing making you getting less goods for the same amount.
Pages:
Jump to: