Pages:
Author

Topic: People giving up, this is getting dangerous - page 4. (Read 492 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
Dear whales, if you or your bots let bitcoin drop more, people will give up and you will have noone to pull money from. Smart money won't play because smart money can't play only against each other. At the end of the day, big investment base will be needed but people are getting driven away. Just because members here are keeping positive, general public ridicules bitcoin and altcoins. This is unhealthy and it is not good for anyone.
I'm sure the whales know what you mean, it's just that they are waiting for a very good time to emerge from the surface, I think whales is very clever maybe even smarter than us, try to think from the whales point of view, I'm sure you will understand where they will appear.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Dear whales, if you or your bots let bitcoin drop more, people will give up and you will have noone to pull money from. Smart money won't play because smart money can't play only against each other. At the end of the day, big investment base will be needed but people are getting driven away. Just because members here are keeping positive, general public ridicules bitcoin and altcoins. This is unhealthy and it is not good for anyone.
It's so sad that Whales may leave this market (Market cap decrease by more than 300%), let wait and hope for a new positive signal in the future. Marketcap still small compare to other markets (just 250 Bil).
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
People leaving may cause a price depression in the short term but I don't care much about it on the long run. Price will eventually move towards its economically correct price considering demand and supply.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
If some people are giving up because of the very dropped price as this day, It means that many more people may feel happy of your give-up. Yeah, some people who have big money will think powerfully to take all your coins easily and cheaply. Additionally, the prices are still on going, they are changing. S, why should give up?
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
Maybe y'all should pull y'all money out and leave the whales with bags  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 266
Yes the market is being highly affected for the whales. But I will tell that the market will recover within a very short time. The investors just need to keep some more patience. As per I believe that the market will recover within the end of 2018.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
I think the manipulation of whales is only a factor that affects prices. The real factor is that the market has not gimmicks to attracted more people to invest in,In the past year, the cause of the real hot market was ICO's boom, but now ICO has been hard to attract people's investment.
Activity: 52
I don't think the price is a result of whales. People are just losing faith in crypto. The 10x in a few weeks promises have burned a few people but those that are still 2or3x up have probably just thought sod it ill get out.

However when the price is low enough again the believers will invest again.  
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Is it really the trading industry that we should be looking at?

If that is the case, then what is the difference of bitcoin with other coins out there that is just being played in the market for the price to pulled up or down?

It should not be just about that.
We need more merchants accepting bitcoin. That way, it will be  used more as a tool for exchange with items rather than just being a trading item.
Activity: 98
It is foolish to believe on your part that the markets are run by people who understand less than you,if you can not understand the meaning of this action,it does not mean that the fool is a whale)
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I that the strongly doubt, that whales sit on this forum and reading new posts. Many are beginning to doubt cryptocurrencies, but also for many people it has become an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency while prices have fallen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform

yes, I also hope the big whales who have a lot of capital should not be too toyed the market is too severe. raising or lowering the price is indeed the right of them as people who have large capital. but I hope it is not this bad. because this can kill bitcoin and the big whales will not benefit
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
You don't have to worry, the market is declining now, and it is very normal for people to abandon their investment. When the market starts to rise gradually, more people will come back to the cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 245
The market is worsening as most whales are selling bitcoins.  fact, if this situation persists, investors are pouring capital into the bitcoin they will give up and let the whale free to sell it. And finally, investors and whales will lose money too. They are making the bitcoin image worse.
Activity: 45
Yes, like whales are concern about any of your word. I think they not even on BitcoinTalk. If you think they care, they don't. Then those dumps will be near finish line, they will start buying. No smart investor will dump if he bought higher then current price.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 969
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
What are you going on about op? Are you a fortune teller? Can you accurately predict what will happen in the future? If you cannot, stop making these baseless claims without any sort of evidence to support your argument here. This market has always been extremely volatile due to which Bitcoin and altcoin values fluctuate a lot, but they never disappeared since they are here to stay. Don't blame the current bear market situation on the whales. Everyone are aware of the risks here which is why you are free to leave the market if you are not ready to take the risk.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
The market is constantly falling, the abandonment of the market of many investors led to the market decline and sharp decline of the altcoin. I think everyone should be comfortable and do not worry, hold the altcoin until the end of the year, the price will rise again.

Youre talking as if you have really holding some amounts?lol youre just here to have added post counts for the campaign you have wearing

I am proud to say holding my coins for more than 5 months now and will stil hold until i reached my target amount,and no matter what happen i will still hold my folio
Activity: 59
whales manipulate the price, then the investors pull money. So idk if whales are the only one to be blamed.
Activity: 388
Your point of view is wrong, the decline is not the cause of the whale, the whale does not have to be responsible for you, this is the rule of the game, you can not see the rules of finance.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
There will always be a people who will easily give up.
Main thing is that FUD and scammers to be filtered and inflitrated asap, so that healthy process will be initiated.
Pages:
Jump to: