Pages:
Author

Topic: People keep talking how weak dollar and how bad usa economy getting - page 7. (Read 962 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
In reality it's a different USA dollar getting stronger and USA is now most influenced power in the world.
We can understood USA have most power in the world.
And dollar Even the russians dealing with dollars there was case that baltic country leader husband was dealing with russia and Also not even euro currency but dollars was used for deals.

Now people talking about bricks...that it's a backed by gold... right but who controls the gold Market? USA and UK comex its chigaco nyc and London If they want UK and USA they make gold price how they want.

The Putin x ping chuina and non of the bricks countries are not serious and looking funny until USA controls the gold price together with UK and controls the markets with USD trading currency mostly.

Even china and Putin knows they are fools and it's all circus

It's time to say how the things Are really happening in the world
You are totally right about the huge reserves the UK and US have and how much influence the US has. But the point is, why are you talking about the UK while we are talking about US dollars? Does it mean the UK doesn't give shit or care about the US dollar? Well, that's just a confusion or query, you can assume.

Dedolarization is a topic discussed many times here, and all the time my answers were almost the same, and here the context of my answer remains the same, which is that dedolarization is not an easy thing to do, no matter what product our countries came up with; somehow they are so dependent on the US dollar that by weaken it they must be weaken themselves.

US really have developed so much power in the field of finance, and they have the most influential impact on the BTC price too, as we have witnessed in recent events. But the point is, I agree that the US dollar is getting stronger. Even recently, I read an article here on BTT in which the OP said that this temporary dedolarization is just a strategy to make the economy stronger. The point is that I also did not understand how that strategy works, but if that's true, then things will become simpler to understand now.
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
In reality it's a different USA dollar getting stronger and USA is now most influenced power in the world.
We can understood USA have most power in the world.
And dollar Even the russians dealing with dollars there was case that baltic country leader husband was dealing with russia and Also not even euro currency but dollars was used for deals.

Now people talking about bricks...that it's a backed by gold... right but who controls the gold Market? USA and UK comex its chigaco nyc and London If they want UK and USA they make gold price how they want.

The Putin x ping chuina and non of the bricks countries are not serious and looking funny until USA controls the gold price together with UK and controls the markets with USD trading currency mostly.

Even china and Putin knows they are fools and it's all circus

It's time to say how the things Are really happening in the world
Pages:
Jump to: