Pages:
Author

Topic: People not buying 3XX like crazy will hate themselves in 6 months - page 4. (Read 2972 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
When I was buying at $1200/BTC, this was exactly what I told myself...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I bought a significant chunk at $320 and I will be looking at earning as much as I can this year to stock up on coins long term, I don't think we're going to see these prices again for awhile later in the year.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
I`ll just take my chances, after the halving..

But I am buying though, just not the same as probably you or most others here. I`m buying in smaller amounts, only cause I cant afford the risk at the moment.

The whole halving story is just whatevers to me.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
When the summer/halving arrives, we'll see if this wasn't a blessing and not a curse. The fact that we are going back too 3XX territory only means how manipulated the market is (whales are shaking off idiots to buy back cheaper) and how clueless actual fiat whales are by not getting in as we speak with billions on the line (im talking about those fiat whales that have been paying attention to Bitcoin for years now but are too scared to get in because they are stupid and ignorant about it.)

It's going to be a hell of a show and im ready.

Everything could be manipulated and thats how every market is. Even gold market is heavily manipulated by those who owns alot of physical golds. People are ignorant about this because of the halving actually, people are waiting for this opportunity to sell since there are chances that it could be much higher ( most people thought about this )
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
I have already bought nicely at sub $400 prices when we were going through the previous "crash". I have sent some more fiat to my exchange account to buy even more if the price goes down the comming days. I'm waiting for it.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I'm still holding and investing the majority of my Bitcoins while also buying for $360.
Which seems awfully cheap, especially when I've seen it shoot up to $400 in a matter of hours/days.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
When the summer/halving arrives, we'll see if this wasn't a blessing and not a curse. The fact that we are going back too 3XX territory only means how manipulated the market is (whales are shaking off idiots to buy back cheaper) and how clueless actual fiat whales are by not getting in as we speak with billions on the line (im talking about those fiat whales that have been paying attention to Bitcoin for years now but are too scared to get in because they are stupid and ignorant about it.)

It's going to be a hell of a show and im ready.
Pages:
Jump to: