Pages:
Author

Topic: People should be aware - page 2. (Read 349 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
November 16, 2021, 12:56:30 PM
I sent a private message to another user about deleted posts and minutes later several dozen of my posts were deleted by the 'administrator'.
And does that mean that they read your messages? This means that the dozen of your posts are against the rules. Would you mind telling us what exactly you told them “about deleted posts” that made you conclude they're spying on you?

Be careful with any private messages you send on this forum.
If you feel your messages are sensitive, you should encrypt them. The forum says that your personal messages' privacy isn't guaranteed.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
November 16, 2021, 12:55:10 PM

While I can't say anything about the relationship between the two actions (imho they may be very well unrelated, but I don't know enough details for a proper opinion), I can say something else:
at the bottom of the Send Message form is clearly written down:

Note: PM privacy is not guaranteed. Encrypt sensitive messages.

I should conclude that you failed to read that bit of information? Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
November 16, 2021, 12:53:41 PM
What's the chance this was a coincidence?

There is a disclaimer on the messages tab that says the content of PMs might not remain private and you should find other ways to encrypt/transmit personal data - though I doubt the mods with privileges to access it would bother to do so.
Activity: 140
Merit: 35
November 16, 2021, 12:48:04 PM
Forum administrators read the messages you send to other users.

I sent a private message to another user about deleted posts and minutes later several dozen of my posts were deleted by the 'administrator'.

Pages:
Jump to: