Pages:
Author

Topic: People who do not believe in Jesus Christ are blind and deaf - page 2. (Read 3080 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
believe in me so i can save you from myself if you dont believe in me
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Spare us this crap

There is really no place for this kind of tedious dogma on this forum...
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
God is real because God says he is real. Hmmm.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

Whatever you people say, nonetheless, the Holy Bible

says that people who do not believe in Jesus Christ are blind and deaf.

And the holy bible is more trustworthy than people who do not believe in Jesus Christ.

wow
what made you make that conclusion?
if you believe everything you read in the bible, what about the contradictions?

For example

JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.

JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

or perhaps

Here is the order in the first (Genesis 1), the Priestly tradition:

Day 1: Sky, Earth, light
Day 2: Water, both in ocean basins and above the sky(!)
Day 3: Plants
Day 4: Sun, Moon, stars (as calendrical and navigational aids)
Day 5: Sea monsters (whales), fish, birds, land animals, creepy-crawlies (reptiles, insects, etc.)
Day 6: Humans (apparently both sexes at the same time)

Day 7: Nothing (the Gods took the first day off anyone ever did)

here it says animals were  created first and then here that man  was created first

The second one (Genesis 2), goes:

Earth and heavens (misty)
Adam, the first man (on a desolate Earth)
Plants
Animals
Eve, the first woman (from Adam's rib)

Or even Jesuses last words

there are 3 different version in the bible

MAT 27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."

LUK 23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."

JOH 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."

even the color of Jesuses rope on the trial

MAT 27:28 scarlet

JOH 19:2 purple

these aren't  the only contradictions,there are hundreds of them, I just picked a few..

which version is true?

you can't think everything in the bible is true because almost nothing is, you have to know
God didn't write the bible

The bible was written by a group of bishops in the council at Carthage in 397 A.D

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Christian but I know that the bible isn't a trustworthy source of information..

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

The holy bible says you are blind and deaf.

The holy bible is more trustworthy than non-believers.

I don't agree with part b, therefore part a is moot to me.
legendary
Activity: 1344
There is much better "religion" called "open minded thinking" which beliefs are based on connecting the facts and getting new knowledge. Church tried to fight with this since centuries, burning people of science and (forbid) their books. Nowadays getting knowledge and releasing own creativity is so easy like never ever before so pushing the necessity of using dogmatic rituals as a tool for soul treatment/salvation or whatever is harder and harder everyday.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Jesus Christ Saves Sinners
I do not believe in an all-powerful invisible man in the sky.

I am neither blind, nor deaf both of which are obvious to me and the people around me.

Christianity is a patchwork of religions founded by a Jewish rabbi and re-written edited for many years by people who believed in different things.

Let me just say this. People who believe in Christianity are awfully gullible.

The holy bible says you are blind and deaf.

The holy bible is more trustworthy than non-believers.

The holy bible tells us to be 'WISE AS SERPENTS, BUT HARMLESS AS DOVES' ( not gullible, but seeing and hearing, unlike the non-believers who are blind and deaf)
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
I do not believe in an all-powerful invisible man in the sky.

I am neither blind, nor deaf both of which are obvious to me and the people around me.

Christianity is a patchwork of religions founded by a Jewish rabbi and re-written edited for many years by people who believed in different things.

Let me just say this. People who believe in Christianity are awfully gullible.
legendary
Activity: 1344

And the holy bible is more trustworthy than people who do not believe in Jesus Christ.

The bible was written and re-written by people, its filled with the words of other people, people who are able to be fault, lying or mistaken. If you are going to take the words of others as the ultimate truth, simply because they tell you to, and then start to call out others because they seek a bit more truth, than the simple word of people, then the only one deaf and blind is you for blocking your mind from any facts and only having faith in something so uncertain.
That's well said. Seek objective, not dogmatic truth.
:)
I'm from U.S, and I will never visit. But I think it's great that Jesus helps people to get pass those stupid border controls there Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFxijuRjX1U

Don't take this the bad way, I really mean it, it's great! Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

As an agnostic man. I refuse to believe we are all a bunch of inbred sinners as the bible would have us believe.. (adam and eve > leading to incest)

+1

It's worse. We don't have even the genes from gods which we could still have, if the Yahweh hadn't wiped out everyone but Noah and his family...

Yahweh was an alien Cheesy
Don't you watch Ancient Aliens on the History channel?  Grin
Activity: 728
As an agnostic man. I refuse to believe we are all a bunch of inbred sinners as the bible would have us believe.. (adam and eve > leading to incest)

+1

It's worse. We don't have even the genes from gods which we could still have, if the Yahweh hadn't wiped out everyone but Noah and his family...
Jesus is a historical person, which means he actually existed but it doesn't mean that he is a God.
He claimed he was the Gods child,and he claimed we are all Gods children, what makes him so special then? Smiley

I find much more probable that he was a great man with a vision instead an actual Gods descendant.
:)

+1
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Shouldn't this thread have been started in off-topics? Or is it just me that fails to see the connection to Bitcoin?
Not just you.  I asked for that connection or lack of and am here asking again.

Now here's the problem I'm addressing to you, just_me, since you seem to wish to post jesus stuff over and over.  It would follow that, if you made conversions, they would donate to a church or churches or causes.

This website and to some large degree, the threads have to do with the impact of bitcoin on society.  Now, do you have ways that bitcoin can be donated to your causes?  If so, let's hear what they are.  If not, are you advocating - here - donations in fiat currency?

No beating around the bush please.  I'd simply like to know if you are here to create/foster/explain how the important job of donations by the faithful or the newly converted can be done in bitcoin, or whether you are one of the tired old fiat operators and hustlers.

Thanks.
“Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

(the thing about quoting a book full of bizarre things is that we can quote it out of context also to make people believe falsehoods and bad arguments)

Yours was also quoted in convenience very out of context, notably all of your quotes...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
Here we go again with the self moderation...
Activity: 528
Merit: 527
Shouldn't this thread have been started in off-topics? Or is it just me that fails to see the connection to Bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
By their fruits you shall know them.. and your fruit stinks of elitism and judgement.  All caught up on the idea of believing in him and all that is really important is living by his spiritual teachings (i.e the golden rule).  The slave regurgitates and quotes ... our salvation is in those who actually live by what was taught.  I know you want McDonalds spirituality which only requires you to just say " I believe!"  ..but join the adults.. and just live it.
Pages:
Jump to: