Pages:
Author

Topic: "People who have invested on ETH soon will be poor", said CZ #BSC - page 5. (Read 794 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
He starts being ugly lol. I will never invest in his centralized network and its projects. It does not matter how much I will gain from them. If I do not buy ETH, there are plenty of decentralized options, Dot, ADA, Cosmos, Avax etc. etc. BSC network will be at the end of this list.

maybe he made that twits because of the huge transactions fee on ethereum network mate
for sure, thats could be a reminder for ethereum developer to fix thus issue
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
looks like ETH. 2.0 wasn't too popular and didn't seem like it was being looked at by any of the big investors. maybe they are starting to be disappointed with Ethereum? Well, to be honest, as small traders we were disappointed, because during the growth of crypto, especially Ethereum, they were busy becoming fee loan sharks. so the impact is that many have left Ethereum this time. where had Vitalik been when a loyal Ethreum user asked for a fee reduction?
so all investors feel they don't care about ETH anymore. 2.0.

we turned to the BSC, and agreed to make the switch

Activity: 350
Merit: 129
fallenangel
He starts being ugly lol. I will never invest in his centralized network and its projects. It does not matter how much I will gain from them. If I do not buy ETH, there are plenty of decentralized options, Dot, ADA, Cosmos, Avax etc. etc. BSC network will be at the end of this list.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

ETH version 2 aka ETH. 2.0 will be launched their final phase around in the end 2021 or early 2022
https://cointelegraph.com/news/when-will-ethereum-2-0-fully-launch-roadmap-promises-speed-but-history-says-otherwise

Time to move on to Binance Smart Chain, shall we?
#BSC
Pages:
Jump to: