Pages:
Author

Topic: People's feeling towards Bitcoin is changing - page 4. (Read 1200 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
November 21, 2017, 07:06:59 AM
Of course there are problems with Bitcoin and the ways of its operations. But that does not meanniy is a bubble or will soon come to an end or become a scam. In case you didn't know, cryptocurrency has come to stay. Bitcoin is the head of cryptocurrency. So, Bitcoin will continue to chart the way forward and will never be a bubble. We all believe that miners are.making a mess of what Bitcoin should be and what Satoshi stated out for it to achieve with their high fees. Bitcoin should be a peer-to-peer version of electronic cash with seamless flow of transactions. Transaction fees is killing the joy of Bitcoin now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
November 21, 2017, 06:43:57 AM
There has been an interesting change over the last few days.

A few days ago all users in here responding to my posts were extremely angry that I would even suggest that there might be problems with Bitcoin. But over the last 24 hours, there has been a change. Now I more and more see:

- people who agree we are heading into a bubble (altought different views on when it will burst)
- people who agree that miners are increasing transaction costs dramatically and are a threat to very idea of decentralized Bitcoin itself
- people who have lost money due to various hacking scams

The tide clearly seems to be turning
Pages:
Jump to: