Pages:
Author

Topic: [PEPECASH] 🐸 Pepecash / RarePepe 🦄 Spepeculation Topic - page 2. (Read 33464 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
oh my god why do i come across this topic so late

I don't think it's too late..

Volume has dropped with the BTC crazyness but pepe value has held with increasing BTC very well..

It's impressive really - Market cap hovering just below $20m. Increased interest in the cards and the RarePepeParty game could drive further interest. I think Pepecash is still undervalued.

DOGE is above $100m market cap and has 0 utility value beyond other alts - and rallying.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST

I don't think it's too late..

Volume has dropped with the BTC crazyness but pepe value has held with increasing BTC very well..
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
I love my RARE PEPE and PEPE cash. It was one of the only coins which has upheld its value in the last recession!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
one of the most practical use case of a blockchain
price justified https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/pepecash/usd
Activity: 179
Pepecash found a new support at his previous $ ATH
Time to grab more i bet this frog will pump soon
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Pepecash had a hell of a run a couple times this year cool coin
We back - up 75% today

Just about tripled in the past few days. I saw Pepe jumping past 300 yesterday morning and raced to buy Pepecash for cheap cheap cheap on the Dex with XCP. Unfortunately btc blocks decided to shit themselves and my buy order didn't fill first. Woulda doubled my money instantly, damn. Trying to liquidate my rares for the sweet pepecash now.

Yeah, that's an issue with XCP right now for sure. Excited for RarePepeParty to launch! A few more doubles and the market cap will start getting on people's radar
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
We back - up 75% today

Just about tripled in the past few days. I saw Pepe jumping past 300 yesterday morning and raced to buy Pepecash for cheap cheap cheap on the Dex with XCP. Unfortunately btc blocks decided to shit themselves and my buy order didn't fill first. Woulda doubled my money instantly, damn. Trying to liquidate my rares for the sweet pepecash now.
SO what is the purpose of this coin? Or it's the same like DOGE coin ?

Memes
Activity: 66
SO what is the purpose of this coin? Or it's the same like DOGE coin ?
We back - up 75% today
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
AP - you still believe the next 12 months has room for counterparty assets and pepecash to run higher?

I'm still cuckoo for pepe puffs, though who the fuck knows.  But I am still adamantly excited about XCP and this project. 
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
https://twitter.com/Altcoin__NEWS/status/831413261677498369

apparently bittrex wants to add pepecash since february and just wait to hear from a dev or something? its an XCP asset though, so it should be pretty easy to add.

anyone know more?

Is this referring to Pepecash or Pepeclone's new shitcoin kekdaq? Bittrex has mentioned in the past they wouldn't list something under the ticker PEPE because it incites hate speech.
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
https://twitter.com/Altcoin__NEWS/status/831413261677498369

apparently bittrex wants to add pepecash since february and just wait to hear from a dev or something? its an XCP asset though, so it should be pretty easy to add.

anyone know more?
Activity: 252
I am still hodling. I like it long term!

I think we'll see some money coming from Bitcoin into Pepecash when it decides to take a breather.  Hold on to your hats guys....
Activity: 114
I am still hodling. I like it long term!
AP - you still believe the next 12 months has room for counterparty assets and pepecash to run higher?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Absolutely. I have been doing for the last weeks. Building up nice stash of pepecash.

New accumulation phase
Buy those cheap Pepes
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
New accumulation phase
Buy those cheap Pepes
Pages:
Jump to: