Pages:
Author

Topic: Perhaps one of the best altcoins of 2014 - PesetaCoin - page 3. (Read 3575 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Come on Peseta !!!

126477 PTC bought in a unique order !!!!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PTC

Be prepared for the new PTC shop: http://lamegashop.es/

PTC is already being used in real economy, making sport bets. But now it will be used for buying REAL things.
That's the objective my dear folks. To use a real cryptocurrency in real economy.
A cryptocurrency adapted to spanish economy volume and life rate. Not like BTC or the €.
Activity: 171
Looks like another [insertregionhere]coin like auroracoin/isracoin/mazacoin/etc.  ¿How is this one any different?  Just seems like another opportunistic pump and dump.

I can understand your opinion because you don´t know the PTC evolution from the beginning. I thing this is an international coin with a minimum speculation profile holders. Is a medium term bet and some good news are coming in the following weeks (coinwarz, mintpal, a big new online store will we offer payments with BTC and PTC, etc..).

But in my opinion the best thing is the large community is giving support to this coin with the best wallet and a nice payments platform (devoleped by one of the best devs). I can tell you that most of people of the community don´t like coins like spaincoin, auroracoin, etc... Is another investment profile.

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Looks like another [insertregionhere]coin like auroracoin/isracoin/mazacoin/etc.  ¿How is this one any different?  Just seems like another opportunistic pump and dump.
Activity: 171
I believe the Pesetacoin is the perfect solution to fill the gap in cryptocoins for Spanish speaker people (includes Latinamerica and USA), and this people need an easy way to start in this world. PTC give them the way to learn in his native language and use a cheaper coin than BTC. Shops and merchants can add a shoping cart using PayPTC with spanish support and the PTC community is growing permanently and is very active in spite of close of cryptorush!!.

Will see at the end of the year but i thing is a nice bet because the potencial user target is very large (more than 500 millions spanish speaker people)
In a world of coins critiqued by there wallet style PesetaCoin should be at the top or near it. The dev works non stop on adding features. There is a marketplace. In a nutshell most of the things people think a coin should have to be successful.  

My point is a lot of those requests are just talk. Otherwise the price on this coin and a few similar coins would be much higher. And the half finished new coins would be scorned.  That clearly isn't the case.  I hold a few hundred of these sadly I just don't see any big push to this coin in the near future.

Steve

At this moment PesetaCoin is at low price because of the close of CryptoRush, a exchange with a high volume of PTC.
When the PTC is added to MintPal and other high-volume exchanges it will grow in a natural process.

This project is not a pump & dump strategy. It has a very stable value, and a big support of the spanish community.
The objective is to become a real payment method in sustitution of official currencies.

A new shop that will open soon and accepts PTC: http://lamegashop.es/

But what's the point of it? Why would anyone use in when they could use something more stable? (These are questions that are asked for every altcoin, and when there's no answer, there's no reason to use them.)

Also, don't say the target audience is the point. I'm sure that Bitcoin-Qt has a Spanish translation.

The point is that many people in Spain don't like the €.
Those persons remember with nostalgy the REAL spanish currency, the "Peseta", and want to come back to it.

PesetaCoin is an opportunity for reaching that objective, and say goodbye to the €.

Bitcoin is very expensive at this moment, and doesn't fit with spanish economy volume and life rate. Spanish people need a currency that fits in their economy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm really quite sane!
But what's the point of it? Why would anyone use in when they could use something more stable? (These are questions that are asked for every altcoin, and when there's no answer, there's no reason to use them.)

Also, don't say the target audience is the point. I'm sure that Bitcoin-Qt has a Spanish translation.
Activity: 182
In a world of coins critiqued by there wallet style PesetaCoin should be at the top or near it. The dev works non stop on adding features. There is a marketplace. In a nutshell most of the things people think a coin should have to be successful. 

My point is a lot of those requests are just talk. Otherwise the price on this coin and a few similar coins would be much higher. And the half finished new coins would be scorned.  That clearly isn't the case.  I hold a few hundred of these sadly I just don't see any big push to this coin in the near future.

Steve

Don't you know PesetaCoin?
It has a huge community in Spain, which is growing everyday, and a fantastic developer, who is working hard in order to make new improvements.

One of the best wallets ever, with FIAT, QR codes and graphics.

A payment gateway, for paying at online shops: https://www.payptc.com/

And many products made by the community and fans:

Don't miss this opportunity. PTC is cheap at this moment, but who knows where it will be in some months?

You can buy your PTC at this exchange: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PTC
Pages:
Jump to: