Pages:
Author

Topic: Personal Project transformed into Trading Platform - Feedback Please! - page 2. (Read 288 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I think its smart that you're starting to build your own because same issue happens in some platforms. Your idea is great and I hope you continue with that.
Activity: 15
Why I'm stuck just on Logo? Using up chrome.

https://i.imgur.com/YHJDp3Y.png

I am unsure as to why. We havent seen that issue come up before.
What version of Chrome and which operating system are you using? I will try to replicate the issue
Currently using

Google Chrome
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I don't know why I cant access and I'm having a 3mbps internet connection.
kindly help this guy. i also don't know what its stucked.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683

What version of Chrome and which operating system are you using? I will try to replicate the issue
Currently using

Google Chrome
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I don't know why I cant access and I'm having a 3mbps internet connection.
Activity: 4

https://i.imgur.com/YHJDp3Y.png

Activity: 2954
Merit: 683

The UI looks great, way better than most of the other trading platforms I've seen. And I like the fact that it's a trading platform aggregator rather than holding funds directly.

The backtesting feature looks especially valuable. How far back in time can you test strategies with this tool?

Thanks alot!

At the moment, backtesting starts November 1 2017 which is before the big bubble of 2017.
Activity: 85
The UI looks great, way better than most of the other trading platforms I've seen. And I like the fact that it's a trading platform aggregator rather than holding funds directly.

The backtesting feature looks especially valuable. How far back in time can you test strategies with this tool?
Hey Everyone,

I have always been into the trading space and I wanted to build a trading bot for myself to automatically manage my trading philosophy.
This made be to start exploring trading platforms out there and I noticed alot of similar issues across the board.
1. Although technical solutions were good, there was no platform with a decent user experience
2. No one platform offered everything that i needed. I had to subscribe to multiple platforms to get what i needed.
3. Real time streaming data. These platforms still used Web 2.0 frameworks and architecture. Why should I have to refresh the page to get updates.

Starting as a personal trading bot, to re-building the foundation several times and adding everything that an investor as well as expert trader would need - after 6 months of crazy non stop development we have launched a trading platform that has -
1. Advanced Unified Trading Terminal to handle manual trading across exchanges. You never have to login to an exchange to place traders. Full OrderBook, Traders, Market, Limit, Stop orders. Real time streaming. Its all there.
2. Automated Trading Bots
3. Real time streaming Market and portfolio data (trades, tickers, quotes, balances etc). Never hit refresh on the browser. This is the first of its kind in the market.
4. Advanced Backtesting
5. News and Sentiment Analysis. We scrape hundreds of news sources and run data through our AI (NN) to determine sentiment analysis. We sort/filter news based on categories, coins, reddit, twitter etc.
6. Social Leaderboard and copy trading. Experts and beginners come in to the platform and can benefit from one another. Beginners can copy experts and experts get paid.
This is just phase 1. There is a ton in pipeline and we are already ahead of the largest competitors in the market.

I would love to get your feedback on the platform. We are currently hitting 500 active users and have been heads down working on early user suggestions.
Would love to get your suggestions.

BTW - we have a free plan too. Otherwise $4.99 and $14.99 for Standard and Premium.

Here is the URL - https://www.smartbotcoin.io

Pages:
Jump to: