Pages:
Author

Topic: Personal token - page 2. (Read 1058 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 06:16:40 AM
I want to know your opinion. I see a lot of projects in the world of cryptocurrency. Many projects offer us to become a member and get coins for free. We can create a social network account, become a member of a scientific conference, chat in the messenger or place your product for sale. We will receive coins of this project in return. It's interesting.
Can we become a member of the project and receive our own personal coins?
I can be a dreamer, but I think it would be interesting.
Each country has its own currency. And we can also each have our own personal currency.
I propose to consider the example of the messenger.
I create an account, my friend Pete creates an account, my friend Ann creates an account. We begin to communicate with each other and get coins with our names. The name of the token can be thought up. Is such a project possible? What do you think?
Would you like to have a personal currency?  Is it interesting?

Good for marketing, useless in real life. That is why I will not ever invest in some of them. I cannot even imagine that some people buy them.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
November 19, 2018, 10:11:09 AM
If there are fans of something and they want to helm this thing or person to develop, it seems good idea for me. It is like new level of crowdfunding.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 19, 2018, 09:15:50 AM
Personal currency will never be a mass product since it have no use cases in real life. That is why you should look for better ideas to earn money on them.
Activity: 644
November 19, 2018, 07:52:34 AM
These personal tokens look like achievements in MMO RPG  Grin  SO maybe this can be interesting to bring them to the real world)
Activity: 320
November 19, 2018, 06:59:00 AM
In most cases these tokens are similar to internal currency that allows to buy some fan-shop staff, but it does not look like real cryptocurency.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 10:47:46 AM
Imagine where every individual creates his one coin or token, then the space becomes over crowded without reasonable value. The problem with such a venture is that it is not intended to create any value. As long as a project aimed at solving a particular problem, then its useful when properly harnessed can be established.
Activity: 916
November 12, 2018, 10:30:26 AM
As for me, One day I was too bored. So I decided to create my own currency I find information about it and choosed Ethreum and now I have my own 1.000.000.000 tokens  Grin

Are they worthy or it's just a cute number that is nothing in real life?
Activity: 383
November 11, 2018, 04:43:45 PM
As for me, One day I was too bored. So I decided to create my own currency I find information about it and choosed Ethreum and now I have my own 1.000.000.000 tokens  Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 03:34:23 PM
This is certainly a very difficult, but possible way. But I think it is meaningless. Why is it because of this strain?
Activity: 182
October 25, 2018, 10:14:16 PM
I want to know your opinion. I see a lot of projects in the world of cryptocurrency. Many projects offer us to become a member and get coins for free. We can create a social network account, become a member of a scientific conference, chat in the messenger or place your product for sale. We will receive coins of this project in return. It's interesting.
Each country has its own currency. And we can also each have our own personal currency.
I create an account, my friend Pete creates an account, my friend Ann creates an account. We begin to communicate with each other and get coins with our names. The name of the token can be thought up. Is such a project possible? What do you think?
it definetely brings some sort of satisfaction to your ego Wink yes i think it is really interesting and had i have one, i'd certainly want it was international and many people choose it

Do you want to have your token? I want to make it easy to create.
Activity: 298
October 24, 2018, 01:24:15 PM
Creating a personal coin is very simple. How to give personal coins its value. That's the key. You need to clearly understand its purpose. Otherwise, it is totally meaningless.

Activity: 112
October 24, 2018, 12:31:36 PM
Just download waves wallet and for 2$ create coin with your first and last name. And you can download that wallet to your friends and family and send them that coins and show them how smart and big shot you are.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
October 24, 2018, 12:17:38 PM
it definetely brings some sort of satisfaction to your ego Wink yes i think it is really interesting and had i have one, i'd certainly want it was international and many people choose it
Activity: 238
October 22, 2018, 09:20:25 AM
The question about having personal ones is very interesting. To be honest, it will not be so good for me because it has so many difficulties and necessary resources.
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
October 22, 2018, 08:06:42 AM
Tokens in such case are good from my point of view. They are able to be changed so much and they have faster speed in this changing than coins in common.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
October 22, 2018, 07:59:30 AM
Do you know whats perfect for me?if you shut up or damn mouth and stop talking about nonsense,creating a currency is not that simple to bring value.and here you are wanna have personal token?lol cryptocurrency is not a play money that you can just provide for yourself instead this is valuable that everyone wanted to have.so stop dreaming and just Suck your milk in a bottle baby
Activity: 177
October 22, 2018, 07:19:32 AM
It's pretty silly, even though it sounds romantic.  Money appeared precisely for the purpose of ordering interchange, and you literally offer barter
October 21, 2018, 02:00:12 PM
I appreciate your opinions and dreams. But it is better to think of existing cryptocurrency, so as to know its capacity and benefits as well. Everyone can dream but at least a dream that makes more sense. Maybe what you say here will require a process of time, energy and also the costs that are not small to carry out. Thank you in advance..
that's right, i also feel that if OP's dreams are too excessive if they don't have a mature plan to develop the personal tokens they make. all need preparation and a structured plan to make it real.

indeed there is no harm in having a dream like that, and it is interesting in my opinion. maybe one day his dream will come true.  Wink Smiley

I'm here with this question for a reason. I want to understand the possible problems and assess the possible success of such a project.
Activity: 910
October 20, 2018, 09:46:17 PM
I appreciate your opinions and dreams. But it is better to think of existing cryptocurrency, so as to know its capacity and benefits as well. Everyone can dream but at least a dream that makes more sense. Maybe what you say here will require a process of time, energy and also the costs that are not small to carry out. Thank you in advance..
that's right, i also feel that if OP's dreams are too excessive if they don't have a mature plan to develop the personal tokens they make. all need preparation and a structured plan to make it real.

indeed there is no harm in having a dream like that, and it is interesting in my opinion. maybe one day his dream will come true.  Wink Smiley
October 20, 2018, 09:14:12 PM
In order for you to have a personal coin, you need to have sufficient capital in creating an ICO project platform that requires professional team members and consultants. Also, you definitely need to establish your platform and should be written in the whitepaper for the investors awareness of your propose project. Covering all the necessary requirements, then I guess your team should have a road map and timeline that will cover every single  stage of the project so that you will now where your project is heading to.
I agree. Need a team of experts. I assume that this should be a platform and everyone can create their own token. I was offered a similar. There are Eth and Waves.
Have you heard of them? Can you share your experience?
Pages:
Jump to: