Pages:
Author

Topic: [PesetaCoin][PTC] New Wallet 0.8.8 [MANDATORY UPDATE] - page 16. (Read 171129 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keymaker

to the moooooooooooon!!!!!!!
keymaker
what kind of idiot dump coins when everyone is sleeping??

No wonder poor people stay poor.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Looks like BTER is about to add it one of these days.

#5 on the vote-list

Sweet, I like BTER.  Upvoted... now at #4 on the vote list.

Referral Link if anyone needs a BTER account to vote or trade, also 10% discount on all trading fees for 6 months with this link:
BTER.com

Wink

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 223
Merit: 130

#5 on the vote-list

Sweet, I like BTER.  Upvoted... now at #4 on the vote list.

Referral Link if anyone needs a BTER account to vote or trade, also 10% discount on all trading fees for 6 months with this link:
BTER.com

Wink
keymaker
I want to sell PCT directly to Euro and USD - where can I do that now?

Fuck Bitcoin, I understand this concept of Pesetacoin and i love it!

only wish I understood better spanish.

PTC is just available on Bittrex or other exchanges with BTC/PTC pair  Roll Eyes
Pesetacoin team is working to center the attention of other exchanges because as you can see, people is buying more and more because of the project...

Now we have to wait for a new exchange accepting PTC for € or $ but as far as I know they're working on an alternative to obtain and buy PTC... with the foundation, more news are going to come...

#5 on the vote-list
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!

PTC is just available on Bittrex or other exchanges with BTC/PTC pair  Roll Eyes
Pesetacoin team is working to center the attention of other exchanges because as you can see, people is buying more and more because of the project...

Now we have to wait for a new exchange accepting PTC for € or $ but as far as I know they're working on an alternative to obtain and buy PTC... with the foundation, more news are going to come...
keymaker
500 Satoshi!!

looks like some of you guys had a tigger-sell on 500, trying to "dump" to 450 satoshi? lol, naughty lazy fuckers, buy a skill.
keymaker

legendary
Truth will out!
It's awesome,  the volume has doubled in seconds.

That's great!!
Last trades are all new BUYS on Bittrex:

09/13/2014 07:36:20 PM   
BUY
0.00000438   550.00000000   0.00240900
09/13/2014 07:32:29 PM   
BUY
0.00000350   500.00000000   0.00175000
BUY
0.00000325   500.00000000   0.00162500
BUY
0.00000300   500.00000000   0.00150000

Established now on 438 satos! come on  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052
It's awesome,  the volume has doubled in seconds.
legendary
Truth will out!
-snip-
Hey Franky, you live on the net. I was workind all day on the Internet and didn't realize that.  You're smart and quick like a deer.

haha, @foroplus! I don't live on the net but as a crypto-currency passionate I'm always looking for the latest news and Pesetacoin or other cryptos markets  Cheesy Cheesy

Some users notified that PTC wall was DESTROYED  Grin Grin and in less than 5 minutes we moved from 300 to 350 and now with just 3.5BTC, Peseta is going to be on 1000 satoshis.

People is now getting attention to the hard work that is being done on PTC! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annptc-pesetacoin-espana-bittrex-cryptopia-southxchange-403437
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052
So - I am just bumping this thread because this coin deserve some attention in this world of bitcointalk shitcointalk - coins like these should stand out and shout profits in the making!

Where is this coin heading? - To greatness and the Moon!

PTC is not "another coin" announced on Bitcointalk  Wink
Hope that you visited the spanish thread to check the last developments and that's why you confirm that Pesetacoin is a great project doing great things!!

Meanwhile... 295 satos wall destroyed! We're now on 300  Cheesy Cheesy
EDIT: 350, now!
Hey Franky, you live on the net. I was workind all day on the Internet and didn't realize that.  You're smart and quick like a deer.
keymaker
So - I am just bumping this thread because this coin deserve some attention in this world of bitcointalk shitcointalk - coins like these should stand out and shout profits in the making!

Hope that you visited the spanish thread to check the last developments and that's why you confirm that Pesetacoin is a great project doing great things!!

The wall was nuked - I can see 3-4 BTC now to 1000 satoshi  on the orderbook!!

350 satos  Grin
legendary
Truth will out!

EDIT: 350, now!
keymaker

legendary
Truth will out!
PTC going up continuously...

Finally, all the effort that the community and devs are developing in the currency, shows that the Pesetacoin interest increases!
You can check the last coin development on the last pages from the spanish thread --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annptc-pesetacoin-espana-bittrex-cryptopia-southxchange-403437

As well, you can start mining PTC on http://www.simplemulti.com or http://give-me-coins.com too!  Wink
keymaker

PTC has been at the moon already Wink 10 000 satoshi few months ago Smiley

Coming from the moon and going to the moon is not the same thing.

PTC has never been to the moon, it was just traded at a high value before anyone had many coins to play with.

Now there are more volume, more fun, more holders.

A Coin this size is highly undervalued, which is interesting - because investing 1 BTC at this level could give a 100 BTC Payout on the moon.

It don´t matter if it has been there before, it can go there again.
Pages:
Jump to: