Pages:
Author

Topic: [PesetaCoin][PTC] New Wallet 0.8.8 [MANDATORY UPDATE] - page 5. (Read 171175 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Np noobkid, glad that i could help you  Wink.
How are you doing these past weeks, saw you in coins im actually holding xD
Fuck bro people must wonder sometimes what coins isn't that NoobKidOnTheBlock in lmfao
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I just tried to download the latest wallet and my virus check keeps deleting it saying it's malware and that is the very first wallet that has ever happened with me with? Anyone got any ideas why that might be?

no is danger, is for graphic and fiat in the wallet
So I can't get the wallet for myself then you are sayinng?

Noobkid is the request that is made from the wallet what gives the false positive, i tried a modded version without graphics and it wasnt showing any warning
Shit bro I don't know how to modify shiat lol I just download and click and shit buddy Wink for real though lmfao

Here you have the new version, without the graphics http://www.pesetacoin.info/pesetacoin-0.9.0-win32-setup.zip .
Note that this is a new version, not mandatory update, and is still in "beta", it has been tested for some time.
Here you have the virustotal report: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5667f126a0b8a790c8cdf7e26de1c8283a15cb04d37366948aa0b51ea8c0c1ea/analysis/1435584036/ .
Feel free to redo it Smiley
And dont download any file from a quoted post of this.
Thanks mate Cheesy I owe you one! Wink Cheers

Np noobkid, glad that i could help you  Wink.
How are you doing these past weeks, saw you in coins im actually holding xD
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
I just tried to download the latest wallet and my virus check keeps deleting it saying it's malware and that is the very first wallet that has ever happened with me with? Anyone got any ideas why that might be?

www.pesetacoin.info   Wink Wink

Noobkid is the request that is made from the wallet what gives the false positive, i tried a modded version without graphics and it wasnt showing any warning
Shit bro I don't know how to modify shiat lol I just download and click and shit buddy Wink for real though lmfao

Here you have the new version, without the graphics http://www.pesetacoin.info/pesetacoin-0.9.0-win32-setup.zip .
Note that this is a new version, not mandatory update, and is still in "beta", it has been tested for some time.
Here you have the virustotal report: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5667f126a0b8a790c8cdf7e26de1c8283a15cb04d37366948aa0b51ea8c0c1ea/analysis/1435584036/ .
Thanks mate Cheesy I owe you one! Wink Cheers
legendary

Here you have the virustotal report: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5667f126a0b8a790c8cdf7e26de1c8283a15cb04d37366948aa0b51ea8c0c1ea/analysis/1435584036/
EDIT: this was the .exe virustotal result, this one is the zip report, which is the one you download from the official page: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9ba452979abc09c071c40dfb8e464699f4faf400cb0ef4e109cf7abac8ff5ff2/analysis/1435587030/

legendary

any news for pesetacoin?

Noticia, no hay mucha pero parece que se está moviendo.

A lo mejor es cosa de Grecia que no saben donde meter dinero.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Last 24h en Bittrex: Shocked Shocked

BTC Vol
2.31888210 BTC
PTC Vol
1594820.59711617 PTC
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
90% up nice Smiley What will the real rate of this coin be?
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052
Any active nodes to sync the 0.8.8 wallet?

Please provide your actual pesetacoind getpeerinfo info.

I've this nodes, and my wallet, working as a node is doing pretty fine. It syncs quite quick when restarted.

Code:
addnode=188.138.16.83
addnode=81.39.177.120
addnode=192.95.41.188
addnode=37.187.71.108
addnode=66.172.10.105
addnode=66.85.187.130
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
Any active nodes to sync the 0.8.8 wallet?

Please provide your actual pesetacoind getpeerinfo info.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
yep this doent look good at my win7 too
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Same here using windows 7 my antivirus picks up trojan. With this wallet failing update after update devs are dropping the ball. my mining pool f2pool just dropped you from payments because you fail to keep your wallet in order. I lost a lot of coins that just didn't make it to my wallet. Big failure your website looks good though after i translate it to english which which is another fail because most people wont take the time to and if you want a big support group translation to chinese and english and other languages is a must and basic practice so yea post above is on point.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Pesetacoin is going no where as long as there is a Trojan embedded in the wallet and no dev support..coins are being merge mined to my wallet address, but I wont run the wallet until there is a clean update.. 

No dev support? http://www.pesetacointalk.org/

Wallet is clean, no Trojan...

Pesetacoin English
No hay nuevos Mensajes    General

General discussion about pesetacoin.

0 Mensajes
0 Temas

No hay nuevos Mensajes    Support

Technical support about Pesetacoin

0 Mensajes
0 Temas

No hay nuevos Mensajes    Development

Technical discussion about Pesetacoin client and the Pesetacoin network in general.

0 Mensajes
0 Temas

At least, for the english speaking part of the world there's no support...
Pesetacoin is going no where as long as there is a Trojan embedded in the wallet and no dev support..coins are being merge mined to my wallet address, but I wont run the wallet until there is a clean update.. 

No dev support? http://www.pesetacointalk.org/

Wallet is clean, no Trojan...
Pages:
Jump to: