Pages:
Author

Topic: Peso Digital To help each other. -44K Total supply-DEX exchange-POS 2% monthly- - page 5. (Read 20644 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 255
This coin is badly needing an exchange, a good exchange, DEX is useless and can not be reliable, we need something good and better, kindly add this coin at an exchange that only needed some votes and we will vote for it.

Not many exchanges support Waves, the only positive option is Cryptopia, they charge around 2 BTCs to list.
Yobit is not a valid option. It would be the same or worse than DEX.-

Let's go for Cryptopia. It's a decent exchange and I too shall vote for Peso Digital to get listed there.
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Today June 25 is the last day,  250 Peso Digital will be distributed to users with rank Full Member
Those interested should send a private message with Bitcointalk username and Waves address. After check and verify each account, each user will receive 250 tokens for free.
PM SENT
Peso Received. Thanks
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hello Dev, PM just sent. Thanks.
Activity: 404
Today June 25 is the last day,  250 Peso Digital will be distributed to users with rank Full Member
Those interested should send a private message with Bitcointalk username and Waves address. After check and verify each account, each user will receive 250 tokens for free.
PM SENT
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I registered in 2014 but still Newbie
because my poor English  Cry
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
All the messages received have been read, thank you very much for the good wishes and the offer of help.
Starting tomorrow, June 26, airdrop continues exclusively for Member users.-
Ok, I see. Maybe Livecoin or Coinexchange can be an option, what you think?

I will contact Livecoin next week.
 By the way, if anyone can collaborate with the creation of a basic website can contact me. It will be of great help. It´s an indispensable requirement for any exchange.-
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Ok, I see. Maybe Livecoin or Coinexchange can be an option, what you think?
This coin is badly needing an exchange, a good exchange, DEX is useless and can not be reliable, we need something good and better, kindly add this coin at an exchange that only needed some votes and we will vote for it.

Not many exchanges support Waves, the only positive option is Cryptopia, they charge around 2 BTCs to list.

C-cex - winning on voting - around 1.1-1.2 BTC approximately - or free vote ( for voting need have 0.1 BTC on balance) . Cryptopia, I agree, more good, but c-cex.com - no bad option ...

Hello @starb,  i like c-cex, it's a reliable exchange. Maybe volume is a little low.

Anyway, the problem is that they still do not support Waves, which is imperative to list Peso Digital there.-
From  June 15 to June 25 250 Peso Digital will be distributed to users with rank Full Member

Sent PM dev. Nice that I'm still a Full Member  Wink

In my opinion It's time to getting out from Waves platform if Peso want to succeed. Still can donate some btc for listing purpose to any other exchange, hope like a rest of community.

I appreciate your interest and your offer. At the moment I do not think it's necessary. DEX is not responding to expectations, Cryptopia is quite expensive, and Yobit is not considered an option.
Again, thank you very much for your interest. Regards.-
Activity: 756

C-cex - winning on voting - around 1.1-1.2 BTC approximately - or free vote ( for voting need have 0.1 BTC on balance) . Cryptopia, I agree, more good, but c-cex.com - no bad option ...
Activity: 295

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Activity: 756
pm sent ... have you any roadmap? Need you any help? What do you think about Pesobit ? Pesobit - PSB - now have Pesobit Marketplace and trade on c-cex .
Activity: 490
pm sent dev if these airdrop still available, thanks in advance
Activity: 663
Thank you so much devs.

I have already received the 250 Peso Digital airdrop in my waves wallet.

All the best for your project. I hope this project will survive all the initial challenges and end up soaring. 
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Airdrop recieved! Thanks dev, keep up going, we believing you Wink
Pages:
Jump to: