Pages:
Author

Topic: Pet Supply store anyone? - page 2. (Read 4321 times)

Activity: -
Merit: -
March 31, 2011, 03:11:32 PM
Been toying with the idea of starting an online only pet supply store and am wondering what the interest level would be among bitcoin users?  I would obviously try and keep prices competitive and support bitcoin as a method of payment. . . but other than that basic idea, I am still deciding if it is something that will work or not.

The interest level amongst bitcoin users would probably be that of/similar to any other user. We have pets too Smiley

Heck yes Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
March 30, 2011, 11:08:33 PM
Been toying with the idea of starting an online only pet supply store and am wondering what the interest level would be among bitcoin users?  I would obviously try and keep prices competitive and support bitcoin as a method of payment. . . but other than that basic idea, I am still deciding if it is something that will work or not.

The interest level amongst bitcoin users would probably be that of/similar to any other user. We have pets too Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 30, 2011, 10:43:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: