Pages:
Author

Topic: Petition for Monero to have its own board, so we don't bother the altcoins. - page 9. (Read 8262 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
This is hilarious. Monero (or any other altcoin for that matter) is nothing but a tiny dust compared to the massive machine that is Bitcoin.
Let's see the 24h volumes:

Monero - 148 BTC
Bitcoin - 56,065 BTC
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
I think at this point it's fair to say that everyone on Bitcoin Talk is aware that Monero is the successor to Bitcoin proper.  Calling it an altcoin is inaccurate and a clumsy, archaic protocol.  

(If you honestly don't realize what's about to happen with Monero, it's probably time to educate yourself)

Point is, the Monero community is passionate, legitimate, and honestly excited about the crypto currency that will soon revolutionize the world, and our fervor is starting to overshadow the altcoins we are forced to post around.  

I think that everyone here can agree that Monero is not an altcoin, and as such should not be forced to continue annoying the altcoin board.  

The time has come for Monero to get its own heading on Bitcointalk, along with appropriate sections and child boards.  

This way, the altcoins won't be annoyed at our presence (which will only increase in the coming months and years).  Just think, what if bitcoin discussion was forced to occur on precious metals websites?  That simply wouldn't work.  

Monero needs it's own board on Bitcointalk.  

I'm pretty sure we can all agree on that.  
Pages:
Jump to: