Pages:
Author

Topic: Petition to get BF Labs Inc. to sue me. Please sign. - page 4. (Read 5102 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
How dare you say such naughty things about ButtF*ckLabs!!!

You should be sued!

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Only 3 More Days! You guys don't know how hard (pud intended) it is to walk about in public with a woody all day knowing that I'm goin' get served by BFL.
legendary
That's the spirit!

Thanks for signing!

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Swiss Money all around me!
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
Signed.

Also, I am willing to contribute to the legal-defense fund.
legendary
4 More Days! Can't wait to read the letter from BFL's lawyer next week.
legendary
Halfway there! Only 5 more days.
legendary
Only 6 more days! Happy, happy, joy, joy!
legendary
Their legal team left me a voicemail, they said they will need two weeks to get it done. Smiley

Any truth to this? I don't want my dick tricked into getting hard.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Ok I did forget, Sonny, you should totally sue Bruno.

sign
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
Their legal team left me a voicemail, they said they will need two weeks to get it done. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The following is not an opinion made by myself. I present it as fact.

BF Labs Inc. (Butterfly Labs) owned my Sonny Vleisides is nothing but a crock and should be avoided at all cost. Anybody who currently has a product on pre-order that's not expected to be shipped any time soon should ask for an immediate refund before they close down shop and the main principals leave the country.

Again, the above I present as fact and not as an opinion.

Anybody who believes that BFL now has the right to sue me, please sign this thread.

If in 10 days from this day I do not receive a letter from their lawyers informing me in no uncertain terms that they are suing my ass, then the above is definitely proven to be fact.

I will not judge a single person who signs this thread. The more signatures the better regardless of how you feel about me.

Thank you, in advance, for participating.

Signed.

LOL
legendary
Only 7 days left!
legendary
Only 7 more days! It's probably safe to assume BFL's lawyers are working on the wording of the lawsuit.

Do you need a defense accountant?  I know I am not a lawyer, but this case seems so easy that even a lowly accountant should be able to defend you (If it helps I do have dreams of getting my JD one day).  Of course I offer all services pro bono, as I feel that the fine folks getting defended is payment enough from a corrupt company.

I look forward to hearing from you regarding my offer as well as our day in court.

The legal team is already in place: The lawyer has a fool for a client.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Only 7 more days! It's probably safe to assume BFL's lawyers are working on the wording of the lawsuit.

Do you need a defense accountant?  I know I am not a lawyer, but this case seems so easy that even a lowly accountant should be able to defend you (If it helps I do have dreams of getting my JD one day).  Of course I offer all services pro bono, as I feel that the fine folks getting defended is payment enough from a corrupt company.

I look forward to hearing from you regarding my offer as well as our day in court.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

Yeah, I think that's what's going on behind the scenes. lol
legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

Yes and all ASIC backorders are going to ship in the next 2 weeks (tm)
legendary
legendary
8 more days!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I hate autocorrect!  Undecided

BTW: You some cold bitches! olo
Pages: