Pages:
Author

Topic: [Petition] To rename bitcointalk.org to frankbitcointalk.org - page 2. (Read 316 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Now suddenly I'm under attack for releasing new art.

So just because you're under attack gives you the right to spam this subforum ?
The fact you went silent for some time is a lame excuse to justify your posting spree.

Make one thread to list them all, keep it updated, and then you'll be free to spam it as much as you want !
Yes, it involves some work, but the benefits are that it doesn't piss off people. Which is generally a good thing, for a brand.

If the mods or admins have any issue with my posts, I'd be happy to facilitie their requests.  Just a note.  Smiley

Yep, piss off potential customers. You're a genius salesman.
On a side note, your latest posts breaks the forum rules.

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 295
If the mods or admins have any issue with my posts, I'd be happy to facilitie their requests.  Just a note.  Smiley
True that, given the quantity of threads created by frankbitcoin, it would be wise to make one big thread listing all his creations. Smiley
This has been suggested in some other similar cases, and ended up working well when applied.

This is not your storefront, it is a subforum for Collectibles enthusiasts to trade and pass on information.
You are now achieving flora levels.
Learn some forum etiquette or take your spam to Goods

Agreed 100%

Ah, brand recognition is good, for sure!  Smiley
Nothing wrong with posting for sale posts on here.  

Well, isn't that wrong when ~25% of the threads on the 1st page in Collectibles have been posted by you to advertise your creations, within a very short time span ?

Not sure.  I went silent for like two months and didn't have a single thing posted.  Now suddenly I'm under attack for releasing new art.  And posting said artwork on a collectibles thread.  Bonkers  Smiley
side note:

Janice, John's wife (relating to the McAfee artwork I just posted here), liked the art and actually just made a purchase for it.

https://twitter.com/theemrsmcafee/status/1061315083706322944

https://twitter.com/theemrsmcafee/status/1061315847623335937

It's unfortuante that you can't share the same interest.  But to each their own!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
True that, given the quantity of threads created by frankbitcoin, it would be wise to make one big thread listing all his creations. Smiley
This has been suggested in some other similar cases, and ended up working well when applied.

This is not your storefront, it is a subforum for Collectibles enthusiasts to trade and pass on information.
You are now achieving flora levels.
Learn some forum etiquette or take your spam to Goods

Agreed 100%

Well, isn't that wrong when ~25% of the threads on the 1st page in Collectibles have been posted by you to advertise your creations, within a very short time span ?

I post on here for other things, as well - not just Lynx pieces.

And I've bought about $20K worth of collectibles from this community.  I've also done raffles and giveaways.

So I think I'm a solid contributor outside of our artwork.  Smiley

But yes, rebranding the site to our name would indeed be quite cool.  I don't think the admins would be in agreement with it, however.  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

Use your [ANN] thread like you previously said you would for new artworks. You can even set it up and "Reserve" the top replies to add new pieces. You are now achieving flora levels.

You do the exact same thing on your reddit account and once they disappear off the first/second page you delete the whole threads. You are consistently told that the various subreddits are not your storefront. Learn some forum etiquette or take your spam to Goods, because your art is no longer collectible when the same piece comes out on every single medium known to mankind.

Pretty soon youll be able to wrap your car in Satoshi's Whitepaper by Lynx Art Collection.
Pages:
Jump to: