Pages:
Author

Topic: Phantasma (SOUL) - OVERVIEW - Decentralized Gmail of The Blockchain! - page 2. (Read 362 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
I've whitelisted and want to invest in Phantasma because it looks like a gem with super-team and want to HODL SOUL for long term, agree?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
The only think I like about the project is the hard cap, which I think is very low when compared to the ridiculous price most hyped projects in the space are asking for, I don't know how this want to decentralised Gmail. The issue I have now is that everyone think they can decentralized any space forgetting the Centralisation has its own advantages too over Decentralized system
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
I was lucky and I was able to get on the white list! I am very upset that I have allocated only 10 NEOs per account. All my friends hoped to win the lottery, but they were not lucky.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
phantasma looks pretty interesting project and they have gained a lot of hype recently cuz of ian shillina and low cap. whitelist closed with cap of 10 Neo each Sad i hope i can chase it on switcheo before it take off.
Pages:
Jump to: