Pages:
Author

Topic: PHEENEXCHANGE : the most complete and revolutionized cryptocurrency exchange - page 2. (Read 661 times)

copper member
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The great exchange, noone is trying to explain why, noone is saying some words the can give us the description, poor marketing, poor team, not a great project.
i am sorry about the delay..i couldnt reply due to my status and membership...we had bugs on our editor thats what caused the issue in the website and the whitepaper..and it has been resolved ..pheenexchange promises to be one of the foremost exchanges in the world because of the services we offer..and there is more reward for users who hold pheen..we also have a buy back mechanism in place to ensure that there will be increase in value of our token...please feel free to ask any more questions
copper member
Hello sir, watching your project, I would like to know about you, what assets are you talking about, is it existing or new?
its a new one
copper member
Why did everyone praise this project? There are no answers to the questions asked, there is no information about the project, except for the description in the cap.
Where is the creator of the ad, why is he silent?
If you are going to do something worthwhile, then you need to work hard.

i am here to ans all the questions
Activity: 15
I am very confident in this project and when the airdrop ends
Activity: 144
Who would have thought of this great ideology, seriously this is huge. Kudos
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Our future BTC
Why did everyone praise this project? There are no answers to the questions asked, there is no information about the project, except for the description in the cap.
Where is the creator of the ad, why is he silent?
If you are going to do something worthwhile, then you need to work hard.
Activity: 7
Good idea to take the project in high level. WordPress advertising going to release. In my opinion its a great concept to maximize advertise revenue.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
the pheen holders will get the prize valid in multiples of the amount of pheen held. The more pheen they hold, the more prizes will be obtained. What I want to ask is what is the prize and how much is the count?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
The great exchange, noone is trying to explain why, noone is saying some words the can give us the description, poor marketing, poor team, not a great project.

I wonder also how everyone is saying that this project is great, awesome, etc...
Maybe because of this airdrop thing, they need to say something good to get that free tokens.  Roll Eyes
But, the claim of the most complete and revolutionized crypto exchange is very far from what you are seeing from their website.
Even the whitepaper is poorly made. How can you trust such an exchange to deliver what they are claiming?
Since security is very important factor because of the recent hacking in a Japanese exchange, how can you deliver such promises?
Can you disclose your team members so we can assess if you have the capability of doing so?
Also, where did you obtain the legal docs for Pheen?

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Very poorly designed topic on the forum, where pictures? Where is the road map? where are the developers? if that's all you can show, then the success of this project will not be exactly i think.
Activity: 74

I like the idea, but the project needs improvement. The site looks unfinished.
Activity: 3
Nice to be part of this profitable project and investment
Activity: 11
A great project  PHEENCOIN with a very cool idea!great concept of work looking forward to it........ All the best for your future.
Activity: 75
Against the background of a large number of new crypto-exchanges, there is a lack of a truly high-quality and safe platform for trading crypto-assets. Let's hope this project will close the need for such a site.
Activity: 12
Great team combination and well managed project...!! All the best for your future....
Activity: 42
 From what I have read so far about this project looks pretty good, wish the team much success.
Activity: 224
Advanced concepts and excellent team, How can you not support it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I think that project will be succesfull becouse we need more securelable exchanges then we have now!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 105
Phennexchange is the most popular transaction platform for the community I have ever attended. I like you.
Pages:
Jump to: