Pages:
Author

Topic: Phew - I got the fuck out of there. - page 2. (Read 1321 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
February 17, 2014, 02:15:53 PM

I am 20, nearly 21, but I said I had feelings(maybe more like a crush) in past tense while casually asking if the child she was always carrying child was hers. Back then when I wrote to her she didn't respond to me, her boyfriend did from his own facebook. As of now I don't like her in any way, but was scared shitless when I saw her bf today.
21 yeah Friend i'm 22[I know no one asked ] no point of getting scared of her bf :p i think he might be scared from you with all that insecurity older guyz have when they have a younger lady in there life... the insecurity of someone banging their lady... I DO/DID
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
February 17, 2014, 02:11:50 PM
You better run, Forrest.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
February 17, 2014, 01:49:00 PM
Long story short, I wrote to a girl over half a year ago in facebook telling her I used to have feelings for her, she was my classmate 6 years prior, she didn't respond, a couple of days later her boyfriend more than twice her age(between 45-50) tells me some shit and threatens me that the town is small(it's 70-75k pop). I responded with a statement that if he is threatening me I will call the police and quickly blocked him from facebook.

Today I go to the local supermarket and surprise surprise, he walks out of the supermarket with the girl - my hair almost turned white. Such a coincidence was just fucking too insane. Since I didn't have any facebook pics of me, I am sure he didn't know who I was, but the girl did and she saw me while I talked on the phone, thankfully I didn't hear her say anything to her bf about me. I got the fuck out of there like a fart would.  
Just out of curiosity how old are you..! and do you think she didn't told her bf about you just because she might has same felling for you..! but i don't think she's worth
I am 20, nearly 21, but I said I had feelings(maybe more like a crush) in past tense while casually asking if the child she was always carrying child was hers. Back then when I wrote to her she didn't respond to me, her boyfriend did from his own facebook. As of now I don't like her in any way, but was scared shitless when I saw her bf today.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
February 17, 2014, 01:45:24 PM
Long story short, I wrote to a girl over half a year ago in facebook telling her I used to have feelings for her, she was my classmate 6 years prior, she didn't respond, a couple of days later her boyfriend more than twice her age(between 45-50) tells me some shit and threatens me that the town is small(it's 70-75k pop). I responded with a statement that if he is threatening me I will call the police and quickly blocked him from facebook.

Today I go to the local supermarket and surprise surprise, he walks out of the supermarket with the girl - my hair almost turned white. Such a coincidence was just fucking too insane. Since I didn't have any facebook pics of me, I am sure he didn't know who I was, but the girl did and she saw me while I talked on the phone, thankfully I didn't hear her say anything to her bf about me. I got the fuck out of there like a fart would. 
Just out of curiosity how old are you..! and do you think she didn't told her bf about you just because she might has same felling for you..! but i don't think she's worth
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 17, 2014, 01:34:19 PM
if she has a 50 year old boyfriend and she's 25 there's something wrong with that bitch
Run niggah run Cheesy
She's 20 or 21 and has a 2-3 year old daughter, when I was still in highschool I used to see her pushing the baby everyday and wondered if it's her sister/brother or her own child..

could be both!  Grin

as I said, that bitch is under your league I suppose Cheesy

leave her alone, she has a child and a fucking 50 year old boyfriend, find a nice girl instead of this one Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
February 17, 2014, 01:33:14 PM
Good call. All I learned studying martial arts for seven years was that fighting is dangerous. Even if your opponent is a pushover, you could still lose a tooth or an eye. For a girl? No way.  
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 17, 2014, 01:32:42 PM
if she has a 50 year old boyfriend and she's 25 there's something wrong with that bitch
Run niggah run Cheesy
She's 20 or 21 and has a 2-3 year old daughter, when I was still in highschool I used to see her pushing the baby everyday and wondered if it's her sister/brother or her own child..

could be both!  Grin
legendary
February 17, 2014, 01:31:00 PM
Run niggah run Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 17, 2014, 01:29:54 PM
Run niggah run Cheesy
legendary
February 17, 2014, 01:28:29 PM

Pages:
Jump to: