Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 51. (Read 77869 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

An ENHANCED version of the new Marketplace has arrived!  Cheesy

V2.4.1 is now available. Changes include:

• Security Upgrades
  • Customer Service Improvements
  • Support for New Currencies
  • General Improvements

Download the NEW marketplace at https://phore.io/marketplace

@everyone Read more about the changes at https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-marketplace-update-09-29-2020-9cffdee9b85a
Activity: 571
Merit: 11
Phore was recently featured in a video by Melchionda Network! Cool

• In depth review
  • Staking / Masternode info
  • Future plans

Check out the 17 minute video entirely dedicated to Phore at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIdGjDqZaBw&feature=youtu.be
it was a great video, really interesting and directed to all the main features of the project. What was achieved with the decentralized marketplace usable without borders and kyc until the release of Synapse.
I hope we get a lot of views and that this grows the community behind Phore.
Phore was recently featured in a video by Melchionda Network! Cool

• In depth review
  • Staking / Masternode info
  • Future plans

Check out the 17 minute video entirely dedicated to Phore at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIdGjDqZaBw&feature=youtu.be
I'm really curious to have more details about Synapse It has all the features for a new blockchain, scalable and interoperable able to better support the new Defi.
Current platforms that are unable to handle a high number of transactions per second without having to worry about too high fees will be overshadowed.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
https://miro.medium.com/max/1200/1*hi7RGB6_Jxtft_ZhJXfCrQ.png

Phore is 3 years old!  Cheesy 

September 12th was the third anniversary of Phore's genesis block!  Smiley

At the same time, we also had a reduction in Block Rewards, similar to the Bitcoin "halvening"!  Cool

Read more at https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/birthdays-and-block-rewards-916e338c9c09

Congrulations to Phore for three amazing years. It's been great jourey. I have witness some amazing things during those years. I wish more success in the future.
3 years of innovation
and there is still a lot that the team will accomplish, we have only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Phore is 3 years old!  Cheesy 

September 12th was the third anniversary of Phore's genesis block!  Smiley

At the same time, we also had a reduction in Block Rewards, similar to the Bitcoin "halvening"!  Cool

Read more at https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/birthdays-and-block-rewards-916e338c9c09
Activity: 72
Merit: 7
Phore is an amazing project with real potential, I have been with the project for a long time and it has never let me down, I hope that when we split we will get the same amount of synapse as we have phore, it should be done so that the receipt of coins should be adequate, 20ml synapse (1phr = 1synapse ) and 40ml synapse (1phr = 2synapse ) for the user, I think this split will be fair to loyal phore owners. Do You envision such a split synapse for phore users? How many synapse coins will there be, is this information already available?

At the moment, what seems that is going to happen is a 1:1, this means if you have 5000 PHR coins you will get 5000 Synapse coins, but the ration is not announced yet, we will have to wait, but if everything goes well, this will be the ration. Initially Synapse will be launch as a token on ETH to make the airdrop, once the Synapse chain is ready, the coins will be moved to it.
the recent news about Phore is, there is a proposal to split Phore and Synapse into different individual teams and unique brands
Phore that will continue with the Marketplace  and Synapse will be for a different propose
Synapse will become its own project with tokens will be airdropped to Phore holders at an equal ratio, with the exception of any PHR that is held by cryptocurrency exchanges that are no longer providing services and have not allowed users to withdraw their PHR.

I think this is one of the best decisions for the long term for Phore and Synapse!

I have checked the news and I'm really amazed. Finally, Synapse is coming. It's actually a great step to released Synapse token on Ethereum chain. Phore marketing team has done a really great move. It's will helps Phore Synapse to get people knowledge. I hope Synapse will make so much noise and wish for it success. I'm HODLing Phore coins for a long ago finally I'll get the Synapse airdrop. I'm very happy now.

How many synapse coins will there be?
the details on the number of coins are still under discussion, but Phore holders will be rewarded in the same percentage of the total supply.

that information we don't know yet, but remember, you will receive a 1:1 ration, so if you hold a Phore masternode today it will mean you will receive 10.000 synapse coins on the airdrop
that it's extremely interesting.

the recent news about Phore is, there is a proposal to split Phore and Synapse into different individual teams and unique brands
Phore that will continue with the Marketplace  and Synapse will be for a different propose
Synapse will become its own project with tokens will be airdropped to Phore holders at an equal ratio, with the exception of any PHR that is held by cryptocurrency exchanges that are no longer providing services and have not allowed users to withdraw their PHR.

I think this is one of the best decisions for the long term for Phore and Synapse!

I have checked the news and I'm really amazed. Finally, Synapse is coming. It's actually a great step to released Synapse token on Ethereum chain. Phore marketing team has done a really great move. It's will helps Phore Synapse to get people knowledge. I hope Synapse will make so much noise and wish for it success. I'm HODLing Phore coins for a long ago finally I'll get the Synapse airdrop. I'm very happy now.

the details on the number of coins are still under discussion, but Phore holders will be rewarded in the same percentage of the total supply.
Activity: 55

Activity: 19

buying the dip right is the way to go as having  $Phr will be the fastest way to get synapse when it is airdropped

exactly, but Phore did not went much dip in this correction, so I was not able to buy as much as I wanted if it goes dip, I will definitely buy more
and the airdrop might be 1 to 1, so for example if you have 10000 phore coins which is one masternode you will get 10000 synapse coins, but the ration is still not finalized, it's a proposal at the moment
the proposal is very interesting and really rewards the supporters of the project.
buying the dip right is the way to go as having  $Phr will be the fastest way to get synapse when it is airdropped

exactly, but Phore did not went much dip in this correction, so I was not able to buy as much as I wanted if it goes dip, I will definitely buy more
and the airdrop might be 1 to 1, so for example if you have 10000 phore coins which is one masternode you will get 10000 synapse coins, but the ration is still not finalized, it's a proposal at the moment
Phore is an amazing project with real potential, I have been with the project for a long time and it has never let me down, I hope that when we split we will get the same amount of synapse as we have phore, it should be done so that the receipt of coins should be adequate, 20ml synapse (1phr = 1synapse ) and 40ml synapse (1phr = 2synapse ) for the user, I think this split will be fair to loyal phore owners. Do You envision such a split synapse for phore users? How many synapse coins will there be, is this information already available?
the details have not yet been released but it will be exactly like that, Phore holders will be rewarded with the Synapse token. Also with the current price you can buy Phore with discounts.
wkr
Activity: 84
the release of Synapse will be a big boost for the Phore project, with ethereum 2.0 failing to solve the fee problem there will be more space to emerge in the Defi sector.
I share this initiative from the team, rewarding Phore supporters with the distribution of coins related to the new ecosystem is great. Both projects will be able to better develop their sectors of belonging.

A new "Phore Synapse - The Future of DeFi" article has arrived! Cool

• Sharding Benefits 
  • Scalability Overview
  • Low Fees
  • Unify the DeFi Ecosystem

Read more about how Phore will remove Ethereum as the prominent DeFi platform by providing an all-round better solution at  https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-synapse-the-future-of-defi-8671e7ca5501

"While Phore will certainly have its own Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications, imagine the volume and name recognition it would get if it were literally the glue that held together DEFI..."
this article is truly amazing, it places Phore in the right place at the right time ... I am very excited that I continue to purchase. buy the dip

Indeed, it is most amazing Defi article I read recently, So happy about Phore how their team is doing amazing work. I'm dying waiting for Phore synapse launched. Wish for it success.

yes, I also have some big expectations on the Synapse and everything is on track to be released until the end of this year
once Synase is out, the most probably that will happen is that the holders of the $PHR coin will receive an airdrop of Synapse coins, this is not yet decided neither communicated but it's most probably what is going to be done, still the community will have to vote
On top of all this, once Synapse is released it will be in conditions to enter strongly in the DeFi industry
All looks really good!
Pages:
Jump to: