Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 59. (Read 77869 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
phore provides global business opportunities in the global market. I think many giants are already looking towards phore
lol,

i dont think there are many giants , but some dwarfs  Roll Eyes...  the blockchain is still not adapted yet by big companies, sure they are experimenting with it but thats it
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Can I leave a review about the seller or products in the PHORE marketplace?

Yes, on the page of each product you can leave a review, thereby increasing or decreasing the product rating
What services can I run a masternode in a pool on? I have about 3,000 coins now

you need 10000 as masternode collatral, so you need 7k more ( actually 7001 , the 1 for the sending 10k ).
and follow the manual at the ann page ..
Activity: 4

Have you already started integrating SPV Project Axon into your Phore Marketplace wallet?

In my opinion, this should significantly improve the security of user assets

The PHORE team is currently developing synapsis. Project Axon SPV implementation delayed indefinitely
Activity: 6

Have you already started introducing artificial intelligence into your marketplace for product analysis and moderation?

At the moment, this technology is only being tested and most products are checked manually by a moderator

Do you think your marketplace has competitors or your product is unique in the market at the moment?

I am sure that PHORE marketplace is unique and after a full launch everyone will be able to see this! This is the most anonymous marketplace in the world!

PHORE marketplace is currently not working. You need to spend millions of dollars on advertising so that users begin to use the new product and understand all the benefits

Do you think your marketplace has competitors or your product is unique in the market at the moment?

I am sure that PHORE marketplace is unique and after a full launch everyone will be able to see this! This is the most anonymous marketplace in the world!

PHORE marketplace is currently not working. You need to spend millions of dollars on advertising so that users begin to use the new product and understand all the benefits
Activity: 3

After adding bitcoin, can I buy and sell phore coins using BTC?

Yes, you can create an application in the marketplace and sell or buy phore coins using bitcoin
Do you plan to create your own payment terminals for outlets that will accept PHORE as payment?
Activity: 976
Merit: 534

Want to be part of the @Phore Outreach  team?

By giving Phore a larger social media presence not only do you help the project, you can earn bounties in PHR too!

We're looking for individuals who know about and are passionate about the project to help us spread the word about Phore & Synapse on social media. If you think you've got what it takes, send me  (@Thomas A. | phore.io on Discord) a DM.

* Not particularly time consuming
**No previous experience required
Activity: 14

I like your idea of installing terminals for the exchange of cryptocurrencies. Have you already started developing these terminals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MHF_GdSmRo

The team only analyzes this need and develops technical documentation for the implementation of this project

When will you start work on improving transaction privacy?

This will be an additional wallet function for transactions in Zerocoin
What security problems were there in the marketplace? Does everything work stably now?

https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/1232391102705082368

How much did you pay for listing Phore coins on Latoken exchange?

Do you negotiate with other exchanges?

I think no one will provide this information to you. This is confidential information, but usually a listing costs about 1-2 bitcoins

indeed for us , its not that important to know how much they payed, for me its more important to know if there other exchanges are in the planning ??

If the PHORE team invests personal funds in the listing, then they believe in the project and want to develop it

The team is not looking for easy money, they create a project that will become the best and will change the opinion of many people about cryptocurrencies
heard this so many times ... if you think this way in the crypto-world. you money will be gone soon Wink

Phore CEO - Michael Trisko, will be joining the 'Crypto Friday' livestream hosted by Melchionda Network on February 28th!

The stream will begin at 9:00 PM (UTC+1) and Mike will be joining after 30 minutes. Check the stream out to learn more about Phore, our developments and future plans!

Stream link : http://bit.ly/KryptoFridayEp40

Our latest Marketplace Development Update has arrived ! Cheesy

• Bitcoin integration
  • Back-end architecture changes
  • Testnet support
  • Security enhancements
  • ...and more!

Read about the changes we've made to the Phore Marketplace and learn about the road ahead at https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-marketplace-development-update-02-25-2020-bf853073faa1

"The growth potential of the Marketplace has just increased immeasurably..."
Is the masternode launching in your wallet? how many coins should be in my account?

https://phore.io/#wallet

fisrt page its written how many you need
Coin Specs

Money Supply: 12,546,890
Block Target: 60 seconds
Transaction Fee: 0.001
Confirmation: 6
Block Maturity: 50
Block Reward: 8 PHR
Budget system: 1 PHR
PoS Stake Block Reward: 2.8 PHR
Masternode Block Reward: 4.2 PHR
Masternode Collateral: 10,000 PHR
Min stake age: 3 hours

so you need 10k to start the MN but seeing your post , i do recommand to watch the vid :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_YY4xUbY54

follow it and you can start your own Masternode
GL

Yesterday I bought coins and today I have already made a profit, I more and more like your project.

Listing on LATOKEN will allow your project to grow even faster

$ 0.092585 USD (7.70%)

never heard of latoken exchange and seeing the volume,its not so big also ..

if you want better price , this has to go to big exchanges , and honestly  dont see this happens ( soon ...)

Have you ever heard of Latoken exchange? Very strange

In my opinion, this is one of the largest crypto exchanges. I have been trading on Latoken for a long time

The exchange has a daily trading volume of almost $ 2 billion and takes 23 place in the rating https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

what .... when i checkit it had around 50k ..probably didnt look that good ...
the exchange is sinds 2017 active .. and has nice volume ....  Smiley
Activity: 5

Yesterday I bought coins and today I have already made a profit, I more and more like your project.

Listing on LATOKEN will allow your project to grow even faster

$ 0.092585 USD (7.70%)

never heard of latoken exchange and seeing the volume,its not so big also ..

if you want better price , this has to go to big exchanges , and honestly  dont see this happens ( soon ...)

Have you ever heard of Latoken exchange? Very strange

In my opinion, this is one of the largest crypto exchanges. I have been trading on Latoken for a long time

The exchange has a daily trading volume of almost $ 2 billion and takes 23 place in the rating https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

How much did you pay for listing Phore coins on Latoken exchange?

Do you negotiate with other exchanges?

I think no one will provide this information to you. This is confidential information, but usually a listing costs about 1-2 bitcoins

indeed for us , its not that important to know how much they payed, for me its more important to know if there other exchanges are in the planning ??
Pages:
Jump to: