Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 68. (Read 77869 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

In my opinion you are too ambitious.

PHORE marketplace has a chance to find its audience in a small business and develop within 3-5 years. Then everything will depend on the legality of cryptocurrency

The main barrier between the Amazon and cryptocurrency is the law. The PHORE marketplace is a completely decentralized application, so it cannot violate any rules and laws.

I like the fact that the PHORE marketplace is not controlled by anyone. This is an ecosystem that develops by itself and depends only on the choice of the entire community.

Developers will only monitor the listing of products. However, any other user will be able to create their listing and sell any goods or services.

It creates free internet and free market. I am pleased that the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN team was able to create a fully decentralized platform.

Such a platform is necessary in our time. Thanks to PHORE we get the world's first marketplace without borders.

It will be a self-regulating ecosystem. All updates will take effect after the PHORE marketplace community vote.

PHORE BLOCKCHAIN very often postpones the presentation of their developments. What is the reason?

I think it negatively affects the mood of investors.
Activity: 29

I understand that the download program for Windows and Apple will be available here https://phore.io/marketplace/

Now still the download link is not publicized.

Project Representative Thomas A. | Phore.io told why the presentation of the new version of the marketplace has been postponed.

As you know all know Phore Blockchain puts a very high priority on performance and security in all of the products we deliver. We recently uncovered a bug within the new version of the marketplace and this may have become problematic to some users. In order to protect both the Phore community and maintain our development quality standards we have made the decision to delay the release of the marrketplace until the problems are resolved.
Activity: 22
A message was published in Telegram that the marketplace is not yet ready and the presentation of the new marketplace will be later.
Activity: 23
Where can I download the new version of the marketplace? The site has no links in the corresponding section or on the main page of the site.
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
Yesterday the price of the Phore (PHR) coin dropped to $ 0.15 USD.

Is this due to delaying the announcement of the marketplace?

$ 0.161936 USD (-3.93%)
0.00001522 BTC (-7.43%)

About 95% of the coins dropped in deep red yesterday Cheesy

When it's raining, we all get wet.
Activity: 56
Yesterday the price of the Phore (PHR) coin dropped to $ 0.15 USD.

Is this due to delaying the announcement of the marketplace?

$ 0.161936 USD (-3.93%)
0.00001522 BTC (-7.43%)
Activity: 33
Why is there still no new version of the marketplace on the site? In the announcement you said that the updated marketplace will be available from July 15
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Important Marketplace Announcement

As you know all know Phore Blockchain puts a very high priority on performance and security in all of the products we deliver. We recently uncovered a bug within the new version of the marketplace and this may have become problematic to some users. In order to protect both the Phore community and maintain our development quality standards we have made the decision to delay the release of the marketplace until the problems are resolved.

Whilst missing our deadline is regrettable, this is nothing compared to the regret we would have felt had we released a version of the marketplace which was not in line with the quality users have come to expect from the Phore Blockchain team and project.

Our developers had been working round the clock to meet the deadline and are confident in having this resolved in the next day or so, however in line with our quality standards we are intending to re-test the entire platform. The revised release date for the new version of the Phore Marketplace is Monday July 22nd.

We thank you for your continued trust and support.

Would you like to see Phore on Kucoin? Let them know!

Kucoin are running a campaign asking users to let them know what projects they would like to see listed on the Kucoin exchange - we think Phore would make a great addition!

How to recommend Phore

1. You MUST have a Kucoin account
2. Go to the campaign form below
3. Fill in the campaign form using your Kucoin registered email
4. Let them know why you think Phore should be on Kucoin!

Information

Project name : Phore
Token name : Phore
Project website : https://phore.io/
Whitepaper : https://phore.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Phore_Blockchain_Whitepaper_v2.2.1_English.pdf

Campaign form can be found using the link below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfn08253t9OfMnoiM043IMXlXdya4HczOpWRcBhsEcYt4gCKg/viewform

The form takes under 2 mins to complete. Your recommendation could make all the difference!

Do I have to confirm KYC to send a listing application?

You must be registered to Kucoin. To apply for a new coin, KYC is not a prerequisite.

But I can send a request even without registering for Kucoin.

My application will be counted if I am not a user of the exchange?
I understand that the download program for Windows and Apple will be available here https://phore.io/marketplace/

Now still the download link is not publicized.
Activity: 24

PHORE marketplace has a chance to find its audience in a small business and develop within 3-5 years. Then everything will depend on the legality of cryptocurrency

The main barrier between the Amazon and cryptocurrency is the law. The PHORE marketplace is a completely decentralized application, so it cannot violate any rules and laws.

I like the fact that the PHORE marketplace is not controlled by anyone. This is an ecosystem that develops by itself and depends only on the choice of the entire community.

Developers will only monitor the listing of products. However, any other user will be able to create their listing and sell any goods or services.

It creates free internet and free market. I am pleased that the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN team was able to create a fully decentralized platform.

Such a platform is necessary in our time. Thanks to PHORE we get the world's first marketplace without borders.

It will be a self-regulating ecosystem. All updates will take effect after the PHORE marketplace community vote.

The price of the Phore coin (PHR) for quite a long time was kept in the range of $ 0.22- $ 0.24. I think now the price should go up and try to fix a second time at a price of $ 0.3

$ 0.243404 USD (2.47%)
0.00001877 BTC (0.17%)

The second time the price of the Phore coin (PHR) approaches $ 0.2. I think it’s quite realistic that the price will drop below 20 cents for 1 coin.

$ 0.204755 USD (-13.78%)
0.00001774 BTC (-3.64%)

Red market for more than a day. The price of the Phore (PHR) coin has fallen completely indecently.

$ 0.190181 USD (-12.60%)
0.00001697 BTC (-6.79%)

Should I sell coins or will everything be okay?

I am sure that the price will not fall below $ 0.18 USD.

The fall is due to the general mood of the market. After launching the marketplace on July 15, the price of a coin will start to grow

$0,182719 USD

The price of the coin Phore (PHR) continues to decline. I do not understand what caused such a sharp depreciation of the coin.

Was there any negative news about the project?

Yesterday, the price dropped to $ 0.16 USD, after which the price of the Phore (PHR) coin began to rise again.

Now the price is $ 0.168254 USD (-6.46%)

Today we will test the PHORE marketplace.

The marketplace will receive many useful updates, including the possibility of over-the-counter trading.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
New article just published by Kingsly Alo about how the Phore Synapse architecture and Phore Marketplace will aid in the adoption of cryptocurrencies in Africa.

Check it out here:

www.medium.com/@alokings2020/how-phore-synapse-architecture-market-place-could-aid-in-the-mass-adoption-of-cryptocurrencies-f6a7703b006f

In the updated Marketplace, will it be possible to trade cryptocurrency through a smart contract? What cryptocurrency pairs will be available in the Marketplace?

Marketplace will be updated July 15th. Then we will see which cryptocurrencies will be added.

Bitcoin will definitely be added. So you can sell and buy bitcoin for PHORE

How will the transactions take place in a smart contract if bitcoin is not part of PHORE BLOCKCHAIN?

Will transactions processed through a smart contract be moderated?

Most likely all the conditions will be set in a smart contract. How exactly will the exchange with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies work we will be able to check tomorrow
Activity: 37

It is good if PHORE can be listed on new exchanges, for example Kucoin. However, Kucoin has some shady behaviour on the way they delisted Solaris (XLR) months ago. From Solaris team public report, I think Kucoin did reacted wrongly with Solaris. Anyway, I hope that PHORE (if listed on KUcoin) will get better responses from Kucoin team, than Solaris.

KuCoin has a daily trading volume of $ 369,707,894 USD

Adding PHORE to KuCoin may have a positive effect on project development.

I read a lot of negative reviews about the KuCoin exchange. Are you sure that you should use the services of this particular exchange?

Kucoin are running a campaign asking users to let them know what projects they would like to see listed on the Kucoin exchange - we think Phore would make a great addition!

How to recommend Phore

Information

Whitepaper : https://phore.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Phore_Blockchain_Whitepaper_v2.2.1_English.pdf

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfn08253t9OfMnoiM043IMXlXdya4HczOpWRcBhsEcYt4gCKg/viewform

The form takes under 2 mins to complete. Your recommendation could make all the difference!

Will you encourage users to complete the task?

If you have already bought PHORE coins, then it is in your interest to receive a large exchange, as the demand for coins will increase and you will be able to earn

How to recommend Phore

Information

It takes 1 minute. I have sent a request to Kucoin and am waiting for your listing.

Finally, we can get a normal centralized exchange with a large trading volume.

Why do you think Kucoin is a normal exchange? As far as I know, Kucoin has disgusting technical support. The answer to the question can wait a few months
Activity: 23

In the updated Marketplace, will it be possible to trade cryptocurrency through a smart contract? What cryptocurrency pairs will be available in the Marketplace?

Marketplace will be updated July 15th. Then we will see which cryptocurrencies will be added.

Bitcoin will definitely be added. So you can sell and buy bitcoin for PHORE

Representatives of the project also promised to add ReddCoin (RDD), but in the update that will take place on July 15, only Bitcoin will be added.

That is, from July 15, you can change PHORE to Bitcoin? I think there will be a big problem in a small trading volume.

The updated marketplace can be downloaded tomorrow. I hope users will not find too many errors and will be able to perform secure exchange operations.
Activity: 13

How to recommend Phore

Information

Do I have to confirm KYC to send a listing application?

You must be registered to Kucoin. To apply for a new coin, KYC is not a prerequisite.
Pages:
Jump to: