Pages:
Author

Topic: Physical Bitcoin Design Finalists - VOID - New Thread soon - See Statement - page 5. (Read 7973 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Vote: iawgoM

I'm still voting iawgoM, I have worked with iawgoM and always been happy with the results, he is professional.

You clearly liked his design and you managed to overlook the box when you picked the finalists, I think it's wrong now to go back on that :/
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
This is my idea guys WTF - I send it in earlier. He copied the who five year idea. Come on!

I've had the 5 bitcoin/year idea before you posted your suggestion. How can I prove it? Don't really know...sorry. Sad

where is your box? 

It is required for entry and you didn't make one.

Guess you're out

I reacted on it but just saw it was direct at iawgoM.

But you are completely right! No box, iawgoM is out!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill
This is my idea guys WTF - I send it in earlier. He copied the who five year idea. Come on!

I've had the 5 bitcoin/year idea before you posted your suggestion. How can I prove it? Don't really know...sorry. Sad

where is your box? 

Guess you're out

No dude, I also send design for the box

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693176.80

Final version

Where?

I see no post by you that includes a box...  I apologize if I am wrong but I see no post by you with any box.  Instead of linking me to the forum, can you quote the post?
legendary
Activity: 1596
I am not Dorian Nakamoto.
vote: The Double Universal by elianite
legendary
First, your contest rules clearly stated that entries must design everything... including the box...

This guy is right obviously! So the design iawgoM is out!
legendary

where is your box? 

Guess you're out

No dude, I also send design for the box

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693176.80

Final version
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

where is your box? 

Guess you're out
Here is my two cents....

What a crappy selection....  in fact  I refuse to vote...

First, your contest rules clearly stated that entries must design everything... including the box...

You should design all aspects of the coin from the coin itself to the hologram and the packaging it will be supplied in. 

Yet you awarded a winner who didn't follow the rules twice, by submitting ONLY a coin.   iawgoM. shouldn't even be considered, let alone getting early votes....  where is his box?  It is past the deadline and I don't see one.  How did he get selected as a final vote?

Also, you said

We are looking for people to be as creative as possible.  It is our intention to create the most luxurious & exquisite physical Bitcoin ever minted. We believe with the help of the community here we can do that!

Despite that, you selected 5 plain ol' round coins...  When the submission entries had

A CUBE

A SQUARE

AND BY FAR THE BEST OVERALL DESIGN THAT WASN'T EVEN SELECTED

If it were just these issues, possibly I wouldn't have posted in my frustration, and yes... my coin is the square one that wasn't selected but so far you selected a coin that had no box (should be disqualified) and also you selected this!!!

I MEAN HONESTLY WTF guys???

That coin is silver!  How could you possibly make it two grams "SOLID GOLD"?  The designer even states "engraved gold lines"  WTF!  How? 

Overall this was a pathetic display Coinographic.  You could have actually taken a day to make sure you picked correctly.  This was terrible.

legendary

You don't realy know if you stole my idea? So you admit it's the same idea!
Dude, read my sentence again. I wrote that I don't know how to PROVE it to you that I already had a PSD work in progress with word "year" before you even posted yours. Actually why would I even have to prove to you anything...

I have proof, my idea is on bitcointalk earlier than yours, therefor it is right fully mine!
That doesn't prove that I didn't already had my design I was working on. What, I was supposed to give up on it after you posted yours? Really?? Don't blame me for making it better than you. Smiley

The whole bitcoin protocol is about fairness, transparancy an proof!
Coinographic, what is you opinion in this matter?
Coinographic asked for luxury design. Yours was too plain and simple tbh. Shall we compare the details of our works? You really think that two words "five years" made the whole difference? I don't think so.

Don't be a sore loser. I'm not going to discuss this any more because I'm tired of having to defend my work because it's actually better than someone else's.

You don't have proof. I do.
If you would have thought up facebook 10 years ago, but would have realeased it yesterday, it would have been a copy, even if you thought of it first.
Be a man/woman and just admit you copied it and we can move on.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
iawgoM  It's clearly you stole design ideas and combined them.
Activity: 602

Dude, read my sentence again. I wrote that I don't know how to PROVE it to you that I already had a PSD work in progress with word "year" before you even posted yours. Actually why would I even have to prove to you anything...

I have proof, my idea is on bitcointalk earlier than yours, therefor it is right fully mine!
That doesn't prove that I didn't already had my design I was working on. What, I was supposed to give up on it after you posted yours? Really?? Don't blame me for making it better than you. Smiley

Coinographic asked for luxury design. Yours was too plain and simple tbh. Shall we compare the details of our works? You really think that two words "five years" made the whole difference? I don't think so.

Don't be a sore loser. I'm not going to discuss this any more because I'm tired of having to defend my work because it's actually better than someone else's.
legendary
I vote for design number #1 by iawgoM.
Great design

As far as the copying goes the only similarly is the number 5 which I believe is older than either design.
Your older design has a 5 inside a bitcoin logo which is very different.

+1
How can you patent number 5? The logo with 5 inside B is actually more clever but is inferior in details.

It's is about the concept to celebrate 5 years of bitcoin, which has been copied.

Not about how detailed a coin has been made
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Great design

As far as the copying goes the only similarly is the number 5 which I believe is older than either design.

+1
How can you patent number 5? The logo with 5 inside B is actually more clever but is inferior in details.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Great design

legendary

Activity: 602

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I vote for design #1 by iawgoM. I just like his work the best and consider it most appropriate for this competition Smiley

Btw I am already familiar with his work and I can assure you that he is best choice for winner.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1036
I vote for iawgoM,too.He made a great design. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: