Pages:
Author

Topic: PI Network! A huge trap[Warning!] - page 4. (Read 10054 times)

Activity: 813
Merit: 531
August 14, 2022, 06:50:59 PM
I'm a bit surprised that pi has existed since 2 years ago, now in my country it's still booming, and many pi collectors are valued at $0.5 even though they haven't been listed on any exchange, for those who want to sell pi mainet can contact me via dm to get a candidate buyer.

I saw some people are buying at 0.6$ to 0.8$ in my country. I am not sure why some people buy it at this high price. Most of the PI coins has already been mined and its total supply is massive. According to its supply 0.5$ is an unrealistic value but if you want to really buy at that price then I have some PI coins for you which I mined early. How do you want to make the deal?

In Telegram you can find several groups where PI is exchanged.
You can simply search for "pi network sell"

This week it has been above $0.50

Although I don't know how they risk buying, when it seems that they are already freezing accounts for buying PI with fiat.

https://twitter.com/PiNewsMedia/status/1558415969566937088

Today the price has dropped to $0.40, probably affected by the news of frozen accounts.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
August 14, 2022, 12:42:30 PM
So many people are so obsessed with this Pi project and right now some are selling their Pi coin for as high as 0.70$ I don't believe this at first until I saw it myself, its really a shame that people still can't tell the difference between a project full of potentials and one full of red flags.
Activity: 476
Merit: 212
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 13, 2022, 02:49:16 PM
I'm a bit surprised that pi has existed since 2 years ago, now in my country it's still booming, and many pi collectors are valued at $0.5 even though they haven't been listed on any exchange, for those who want to sell pi mainet can contact me via dm to get a candidate buyer.

I saw some people are buying at 0.6$ to 0.8$ in my country. I am not sure why some people buy it at this high price. Most of the PI coins has already been mined and its total supply is massive. According to its supply 0.5$ is an unrealistic value but if you want to really buy at that price then I have some PI coins for you which I mined early. How do you want to make the deal?
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 08, 2022, 01:21:31 PM

the rules do not allow to exchange IP for fiat or other cryptocurrencies, until reaching open mainnet.

Be careful how you make the transaction, because I don't know what the consequence would be.

I only accept mainnet pi to trade, the price keeps changing every day, if anyone wants to sell Pi can be from me. contact me on dm or check telegram @irsadagustiar
August 07, 2022, 09:13:52 AM

I don't think a rule like that will still be obeyed as many people have been mining the coin for a long time. I think those people are willing to break the rules because they are also scared that what if there will be no listing that will happen? For them it's better to sell the coin for something than totally wasting their effort.

Maybe the consequences for doing this is that your pi account will get banned but they can care less since the coins are already moved to the other wallet and they won't mine again. Another consequence that an early seller can face is that they can get scammed but they can always use an escrow if the deals are decent.

The fact that there are buyers of PI, even at apparently low prices,
It is a good signal. Cool

I don't think those who are willing to buy now are doing so to lose money. Tongue

Hopefully it won't take long for the team to open Mainnet, because the people who need the money (to eat, to pay for electricity, for diesel for their cars, for their children's books, for medicine...for a new mobile) don't they will hesitate to sell their PI. Embarrassed

They may not do it today, but in a week or two they will. Cry

And it would be unfair for the most needy to be the least benefited. Angry

Be very careful with escrows, make sure you have very good references.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 322
August 06, 2022, 02:33:49 PM
the rules do not allow to exchange IP for fiat or other cryptocurrencies, until reaching open mainnet.

Be careful how you make the transaction, because I don't know what the consequence would be.
I don't think a rule like that will still be obeyed as many people have been mining the coin for a long time. I think those people are willing to break the rules because they are also scared that what if there will be no listing that will happen? For them it's better to sell the coin for something than totally wasting their effort.

Maybe the consequences for doing this is that your pi account will get banned but they can care less since the coins are already moved to the other wallet and they won't mine again. Another consequence that an early seller can face is that they can get scammed but they can always use an escrow if the deals are decent.
August 03, 2022, 01:46:29 PM

Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 03, 2022, 01:31:02 AM
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
August 02, 2022, 05:24:51 PM
>>snip<<
I wonder why masses are so stupid and end up following scam yet there is an easy way out like just buying Bitcoin or Ether then sit down and wait but No, people want to follow Ponzi schemes and all these kinds of scam and then end up getting burned.

Poverty is the main reason why many people believe on this scams and also mainstream media showing that there are people who became rich quickly by doing nasty investments and other things.

That's why this one create fantasy for people who hopes to became rich instantly that's why when they see the same like this promising a good future to them they bite the risk and hope that their life will be change and became rich.

Maybe its good for people to be more realistic so that they will not get scam for this obvious scams happened world wide web.
Sometimes giving out  some advises is totally pointless or useless because majority or most of these people would just simply ignore those words you've said thats why i do put up into my mind that
just let those people do follow on what things they do have in mind and learn up lessons after that.If they do really tolerate their greed then just let them be because earning money is never been easy.
Just like you said that there are several factors which would cause for them to make decisions directly without considering the risk involved on it as long it could
really make them money then that what counts.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
July 28, 2022, 08:01:35 AM
>>snip<<
I wonder why masses are so stupid and end up following scam yet there is an easy way out like just buying Bitcoin or Ether then sit down and wait but No, people want to follow Ponzi schemes and all these kinds of scam and then end up getting burned.

Poverty is the main reason why many people believe on this scams and also mainstream media showing that there are people who became rich quickly by doing nasty investments and other things.

That's why this one create fantasy for people who hopes to became rich instantly that's why when they see the same like this promising a good future to them they bite the risk and hope that their life will be change and became rich.

Maybe its good for people to be more realistic so that they will not get scam for this obvious scams happened world wide web.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
July 27, 2022, 04:30:57 AM

Sadly, some people can not be helped, Bitcoin_Arena. They are beyond the point where your (or someone's) help may reach.

There are many which simply do not understand the technology and how crypto works and let themselves lured by the mirage of winning fortunes over night. Some of these ones are also stupid and do not even let you explain to them that what they believe is impossible and, even more, their beliefs will lead them to lose fortunes. Some came to believe that you can mine cryptocurrencies with a phone  Shocked Sooner or later they will also believe they can mine crypto with a fitness tracker!

I wrote a topic a while ago - 12 years later and people still don't know to use Bitcoin nor what it's good for -- hoping to open a few more eyes of those which still do not understand Bitcoin but they act like they are experts. I don't know if my topic actually helped any of those...

I have a cousin which, for years, calls me at each few months to tell me about the new shitcoin he found. And he presents it to me as "it's even greater than Bitcoin!". Having him as a part of family, I always tried to actually spend some time and investigate that shitcoin, in order to be able to properly explain him its risks. He never understands. Then some months pass and he calls me again -- "I found another coin better than BTC!". And so on...

It's sad such things happen but it's impossible to prevent them.

Even inside this topic, if someone would be willing to read all the posts written so far, he could see how many warnings about this shitcoin were written already... But who is actually losing precious time to read? And yes, that was a sarcastic and rhetorical question... Who needs to read anymore nowadays? Who needs to spend time and learn before going into an unknown territory? We are all experts, aren't we?
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
July 26, 2022, 05:14:02 PM
>>snip<<
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
July 26, 2022, 08:52:07 AM
Congrats to all Pi network believers Pi Network Mainnet is already up and running, already received mine and make a test send to my friend immediately all went smooth, All I can say for now PI network is legit the only issues about this app is from members who are saying like a consensus value of $314,159 lol this is really impossible there is no such consensus value and this will never been agreed only market demands knows what will be the value of Pi coin so lets all wait together for updates.  Explorer link if you guys want to check it out  https://minepi.com/blockexplorer
Previously I never followed the Pi Network since the beginning but lately the Pi Network has resurfaced after many posts on social media Facebook (groups) saying the Pi Network is the future coin with a very high consensus price that can beat bitcoin, really I never believe in those words one bit.
I started looking for news and indeed the Pi Network is a scam a lot of articles are everywhere and for those users who earn from mining on their phones it will never sell for a high price their dream is too much to say the Pi Network can go high with its consensus price, I just enough to laugh seeing them too much.

Moreover, many say the consensus value of $314,159, I just laughed out loud.

Its spreading like a wildfire on Nigeria and they offer a to good to be true richest which their follower really believe. They show that they could exchange their PI token on some merchants and other more that's why many people fall from this scam tokens.  I hope many people realize that some of this promoters are creating fake hype and demands so that there are people will believe and but their tokens to them if they are available so we need to be careful on that since I'm really sure that they cannot get any thing good on PI network.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
July 24, 2022, 11:08:36 AM
Congrats to all Pi network believers Pi Network Mainnet is already up and running, already received mine and make a test send to my friend immediately all went smooth, All I can say for now PI network is legit the only issues about this app is from members who are saying like a consensus value of $314,159 lol this is really impossible there is no such consensus value and this will never been agreed only market demands knows what will be the value of Pi coin so lets all wait together for updates.  Explorer link if you guys want to check it out  https://minepi.com/blockexplorer
Previously I never followed the Pi Network since the beginning but lately the Pi Network has resurfaced after many posts on social media Facebook (groups) saying the Pi Network is the future coin with a very high consensus price that can beat bitcoin, really I never believe in those words one bit.
I started looking for news and indeed the Pi Network is a scam a lot of articles are everywhere and for those users who earn from mining on their phones it will never sell for a high price their dream is too much to say the Pi Network can go high with its consensus price, I just enough to laugh seeing them too much.

Moreover, many say the consensus value of $314,159, I just laughed out loud.
July 24, 2022, 09:02:43 AM

I hope it doesn't take long for OPEN MAINNET to arrive, suspicious places to spend IP are already appearing.

It is completely logical that they appear, it should not take many months for the team to go OPEN, or there will be many cheated pioneers.

An example:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PiNetwork/comments/w612jf/pi_ecard/
Activity: 295
Merit: 54
July 24, 2022, 07:58:55 AM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
April 01, 2022, 07:02:25 AM
this scam Mobile Apps will not go any further , because it has been proven to not worth for the users and had been tried this but BS to believe.

try not to fall from this project or else you will lose your funds and time also.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 01, 2022, 05:43:48 AM
At some point KYC has to come into effect.

I don't trust the project but I still have the app running on my phone and days ago pi network AMA was live truth is i wasn't expecting it and the app is showing the faces of their team members now, anyways it still doesn't clear why they take a very long time to launch the project.

Piece Of Pi is coming back... I had a project to support the Pi network. I will bring it back soon.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5303664
Yes as you full post history runs only for PI project and obvious that you are shilling for this one

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/piececollector-2935949

after multiple case of this posts here ? about this being scam yet you are boosting the PI network for this ..

Sorry but this stands more than what you are shiling and i will not make anything just to enter in this kind .

KYC may slow scammers down
make it real then if you think its a scam i hate scammers.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
we need nothing in what KYC may slow the scammers instead we wanted to prevent from engaging and others to be lured by them , I mean why need to generate in that site when we can totally prevent from playing? i have couple of friends that are facing issue about their funds in dividend options from this scam site and yes the support is weak and the gambling is not fair , i tried playing and never won a single game in Poker for more than 27 bets , is this something to do with trust worthy site?
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 22, 2022, 04:40:04 AM
Do people still believe in this project, it's more than a year now if I can remember when users started to mine using their mobile phones and it is ridiculous to know that they believe that sh*t? They are mining for what? The project doesn't have explorer, blockchain how they managed to mine? is it some new kind of mining thing? most people here doesn't understand how mining works.
I believe even in Our local section there is also PI network thread that had been posted years back ? and also there are other that comment about this not being trustworthy and questionable.

and asking if people still believe in this project? i think this is the reason why this thread was boosted because there are no other victims that entering their site so they need to Bump this just to lure another potential victims.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
March 20, 2022, 01:27:11 PM
Do people still believe in this project, it's more than a year now if I can remember when users started to mine using their mobile phones and it is ridiculous to know that they believe that sh*t? They are mining for what? The project doesn't have explorer, blockchain how they managed to mine? is it some new kind of mining thing? most people here doesn't understand how mining works.

Exactly, and those ignorant people became all PI network users. See the post right above yours to see even some supporters without having the minimum knowledge about how mining works and how scam projects can find supporters + victims.
What interested me the most in the PI concept is how they came to scam users by just installing a mobile phone app? Does the app have the ability to collect personal info from users? If so, then it's more dangerous than scamming users funds.
Pages:
Jump to: