Pages:
Author

Topic: Pick Of The Day! Our RECORD [20W - 15L] - page 2. (Read 2633 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
sorry OP is this bet still ongoing? just wanna try some of your free pick and hope to win from it, i seen previously that you
have a lots of winning bet so i got curios hope to see more from here sir and i will watched your thread starting today
good luck mate.

Thanks for your interest in the Pick Of The Day! (POTD)

Yes.
The match has not started.
Using the link provided gives directs you to the free pick.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
sorry OP is this bet still ongoing? just wanna try some of your free pick and hope to win from it, i seen previously that you
have a lots of winning bet so i got curios hope to see more from here sir and i will watched your thread starting today
good luck mate.
If you weren't too busy spamming and clicked on the link, it takes you to directbet, where the date of the game, and the odds are shown. Or, you know, Google is a powerful tool.  I don't believe that you are actually interested in making the bet either, so please post the Betslip when you do.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
good luck mate.
All on this page are wins. But why does your overall record of wins and loses do not reflect that Undecided
It seems that you were at 50% before this win streak started happening to you all the sudden.
Congratulations on all the wins on this third page of your thread Grin

The overall record is updated regularly. The  overall record of wins and loses is current.

Wins are posted.
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
All on this page are wins. But why does your overall record of wins and loses do not reflect that Undecided
It seems that you were at 50% before this win streak started happening to you all the sudden.
Congratulations on all the wins on this third page of your thread Grin
Activity: 700
Not a very good record per say since higher the prediction you do lesser will be your winning score. This is what we have studied and just to see out of 21 predictions already 8 losses which is 38% goes wrong a way too much .
Pages:
Jump to: