Pages:
Author

Topic: Pictures from Russia. NSFW!!! - page 77. (Read 349076 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
March 13, 2015, 07:17:56 AM
I had a blast playing the original 'Mount&Blade'! I used to tell my army to 'Stand your ground!' (effectively telling them to stay put) while I went ahead on horseback and battled against huge battalions of enemy soldiers on my own. Castle sieges (where I actually had to use all my forces) were epic too! Cool

I have the 3 games and all extensions.
The best in multiplayer is "Napoleonic Wars (M&B WB)". It's madness.

Sorry back on topic :

http://images.lolstream.com/assets/media_show/671__09c70c7e63b1cfd170af39b6a9220057.jpg

OH MY F$%#ING GOD! That video review is amazing! I'm literally kicking myself right now for missing out on the rest of this series!  Cry Angry Cry

And, now I return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Activity: 658
Merit: 502
March 13, 2015, 07:05:12 AM

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
March 13, 2015, 04:26:17 AM
I had a blast playing the original 'Mount&Blade'! I used to tell my army to 'Stand your ground!' (effectively telling them to stay put) while I went ahead on horseback and battled against huge battalions of enemy soldiers on my own. Castle sieges (where I actually had to use all my forces) were epic too! Cool

I have the 3 games and all extensions.
The best in multiplayer is "Napoleonic Wars (M&B WB)". It's madness.

Sorry back on topic :

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
March 12, 2015, 05:16:01 PM

Sorry for the off-topic pics. Here's one that's Russian.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
March 12, 2015, 12:21:19 PM
Russia Is Tightening the Noose for a Military Invasion of the U.S.

From http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/03/09/russia-is-tightening-the-noose-for-a-military-invasion-of-the-u-s/:
Conclusion

Since I wrote the first account of this preparation of the Russians to occupy this country, nearly two years ago, my fear of a Russian attack and subsequent Russian occupation has been greatly heightened.

When Russia consolidates its Arctic holdings they will surely exploit their military advantage as described in the earlier paragraphs. Again, Putin has outmaneuvered Obama and it has all been by design.

2013 photo of Russian and American troops at Ft. Carson, Colorado.

Smiley
Quote from comments:

John

On a brighter side , after the US is invaded by Russian and Chinese troops, the people in the US government will be the first to executed by our new occupiers.
Pages:
Jump to: