Pages:
Author

Topic: Piggy's notification bot for DdmrDdmr - page 2. (Read 6649 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
i'm just a bot
DdmrDdmr, you have been mentioned and quoted in the following messages:

• Local - Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) - Re: [ TIPS ] Motivasi untuk bisa naik Rank & mendapatkan bonus Merit
    Walau memang dilihat dari dashboard ddmrddmr kelima board tersebut mempunyai jumlah distribusi merit yang begitu besar, tapi realitanya om yang
i'm just a bot
DdmrDdmr, you have been quoted in the following messages:

i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

• Other - Meta - Re: [ RELEASED ] @mention notification bot - now with Telegram
    The current solution was causing some confusion and problems in the forum ( as previously stated ) and using pm
i'm just a bot

• Bitcoin - Bitcoin Discussion - Re: Spain – busted - Crypto ATMs used to launder narco money on a large scale
    Wait, they had two ATMs in the same location side by side?What the f word.If this ain't shady I don't
i'm just a bot

• Bitcoin - Bitcoin Discussion - Re: Spain – busted - Crypto ATMs used to launder narco money on a large scale
    9 million euros in 3 months through 2 atms? that'll never draw any attention! all they'll have is pictures. they
i'm just a bot

Google tells me they are in Europe, the books say the same.....my heart tells me they are no far away
i'm just a bot

That's also my guess. Probably not that the operator is in on the laundering itself, but the operator probably just
i'm just a bot

Good!ATMs are the one thing I could live without, them and their fees.I bet my money on the operator knowing
i'm just a bot

Don't most bitcoin ATMs have cameras in them? They could probably check the timestamps of the transactions and look at
i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot
DdmrDdmr, you have been mentioned in the following messages:

• Other - Meta - Re: [ RELEASED ] @mention notification bot - now with Telegram
    Hi,There is going to be a change for what concern the notifications within the forum, we are moving from Thread
i'm just a bot

• Local - Español (Spanish) - Re: Robaron a Binance
    Eso salió de un chat que se armó en twitter, la idea original la planteó un dev de bitcoin corehttps://twitter.com/JeremyRubin/status/1125919526485254144?fbclid=IwAR2JQmouedRyFLfvCV1BQg-7RqQmTkpzxd4KPiiyeSxhgUjnKAsewUYRQkUy
i'm just a bot

i'm just a bot

• Economy - Reputation - Re: Bounty cheaters using reputed members accounts to register for bounty campaign
    There are 2k profiles in the list with a userID higher than what's being created today. It goes up to
i'm just a bot

• Other - Meta - Re: Complete overview of users on DT1 and DT2 and their ratings
    Sorry, that took me longer than expected.I made 2 versions:Complete overview of users on DT1 and DT2 and their ratings
i'm just a bot

• Other - Archival - Complete overview of users on DT1 and DT2 and their ratings - sorted by userID
    DT 1     1. 35: theymos (Trust: 199: -0 / +21) (DT1! (49) 4407 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)   
i'm just a bot

• Other - Archival - Complete overview of users on DT1 and DT2 and their ratings - sorted by Merit
    DT 1     1. 35: theymos (Trust: 199: -0 / +21) (DT1! (49) 4407 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)   
i'm just a bot

Pages:
Jump to: