Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[Piiko.com] ★Online TOPUP Service★ ➬ 100+Countries Accepted ➬ | Lowest Rates |★ - page 27. (Read 94138 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hello

There was a technical issue, many payments were stuck in the queue. Now all above processed.

Thanks

solve your website problem this may loss your website customers
'
its a suggestion

may be its hosting problem
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Hello

There was a technical issue, many payments were stuck in the queue. Now all above processed.

Thanks
legendary
Hi

I sent you a recharge you will get it soon. Please confirm here

Thanks for using our site.

Thanks
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Talking on skype with this user.

Wanting to do a recharge from him , Please confirm and i will pay you for it
Thank you.

Yes please sent money to my skrill so i can send you recharge

Thanks buddy

Skrill Has been Sent Sucessfully.
Its Tata indicom Not Docomo

Thank you
Waiting for recharge

Hi wait is that fine

It shows Tata Indicom Sim
But Sometime I do recharge online as Tata Docomo and it get processed ,But not sure about Piiko

Can you try to do it , if it confirms i will immidiately tell you.
Thank you

Let me tell you first
Sorry dear if there will any issues after sending recharge and you will not got recharge, the payment will not be refunded

Ok then , Can you do Tata Sky DTH 500rs INR recharge
It will surely go through

If u want can do let me know and i will Pm you here the DTH number
Thank you
legendary

Thank you.

Thanks buddy

Thank you
Waiting for recharge

Hi wait is that fine

But Sometime I do recharge online as Tata Docomo and it get processed ,But not sure about Piiko

Thank you

Let me tell you first
Sorry dear if there will any issues after sending recharge and you will not got recharge, the payment will not be refunded

Thank you.

Thanks buddy

Thank you
Waiting for recharge

Hi wait is that fine

Thank you
legendary

Thank you.

Thanks buddy

Thank you
Waiting for recharge

Hi wait is that fine

Thank you.

Thanks buddy

Thank you
Waiting for recharge
legendary

Thank you.

Thanks buddy

Thank you.
legendary
Sorry couldn't understand you what you want, do you need a recharge from? or you want to become our official operator

Thanks

Yes, I would like to be your official operator...
But firstly, can you please let me know if there are any actual profits doing so?
Please let me know everything through PM... Smiley

Thanks for showing intetest in our site but
Sorry dear we already had an operator from your country and we dont need any more

Yes the half of the profit goes to the operator and half we get.

Anyway Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Sorry couldn't understand you what you want, do you need a recharge from? or you want to become our official operator

Thanks

Yes, I would like to be your official operator...
But firstly, can you please let me know if there are any actual profits doing so?
Please let me know everything through PM... Smiley
legendary
Hello!
Actually i've recharged about Rs.80 (Rs.50 + Rs.30) for two different mobiles(this occurs second time for me). But i didn't received my recharges yet. Kindly review this report.
My recharge/transaction details.
1. Rs.50 for +919943580865, Merchant details: EE4VDRMS ; Order detail from coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/orders/0522402e3e31808ccbeda9ce11150582/receipt

2. Rs.30 for +919566647765, merchant  details: ETJEPBZ7 ; Order detail from coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/orders/3079357b084e59811fa6dcfd97f81537/receipt

Thank you!

I have a recharge issue as well. Don't want to share my details in public, so have left a message on the site. Please check and confirm.
Got both of my recharges.
thank you #admin Smiley

Just got my recharge as well.
Thanks!

It was happened that all the recharges were stuck due to some problems withthe site. But now its working fine no issues with it.

Thanks for using our site

Thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Just got my recharge as well.
Thanks!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hello!
Actually i've recharged about Rs.80 (Rs.50 + Rs.30) for two different mobiles(this occurs second time for me). But i didn't received my recharges yet. Kindly review this report.
1. Rs.50 for +919943580865, Merchant details: EE4VDRMS ; Order detail from coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/orders/0522402e3e31808ccbeda9ce11150582/receipt

2. Rs.30 for +919566647765, merchant  details: ETJEPBZ7 ; Order detail from coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/orders/3079357b084e59811fa6dcfd97f81537/receipt

Thank you!

I have a recharge issue as well. Don't want to share my details in public, so have left a message on the site. Please check and confirm.
Got both of my recharges.
thank you #admin Smiley
legendary

still this the problem with me country Bangladesh  Sad

Can any Bangladesh confirm here is that still he is facing the same problem, because we are working on it.

Thanks

still same problem but now its keep loading on this page but white in middle hoping i will do my own recharge from your site and i didn't forget what i owe you ! will hit you soon..#ht

website is working fine for me may be you have some network issue try to browser from another network

Thanks for posting here. And telling us that site is working fine at your place. I think it is only @bugmenot who is facing this problem. It is due to i think he has problem with internet connection.

Thanks
legendary
Hello!

Thank you!

ok no problem got your pm also let me check what is the issues

thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hello!

Thank you!

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

still this the problem with me country Bangladesh  Sad

Can any Bangladesh confirm here is that still he is facing the same problem, because we are working on it.

Thanks

still same problem but now its keep loading on this page but white in middle hoping i will do my own recharge from your site and i didn't forget what i owe you ! will hit you soon..#ht

website is working fine for me may be you have some network issue try to browser from another network
legendary
Hello!

Thank you!

searching it in the recharge list, soon i will tell you what happened with your recharges

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: