Pages:
Author

Topic: Pinkcoin Staking and Coin Control Features Tutorial - page 2. (Read 5092 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
 I imported my old wallet from 2015 and the new wallet is running and looks great! The Overview shows "O" coins in the new wallet although I see all my old transactions within Transactions.  A previous poster with similar scenario was told to swap out the old coins at pink.ca but that site has been down for a few days.  Please advise how I can fix this.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Hi,

My wallet is not synchronizing (shows that it is "Synchronizing with network" and "12 active connections to Pinkcoin network", but the "blocks remaining" number is going higher - it's been synchronizing for 20 min now).
A few days ago I updated my wallet to v2.1.0.0. Today had to restart my PC and after that my wallet is out of sync.

Don't know what to do?

Never mind - I deleted everything and started again - now staking again, but "current BTC value is 0.00". Is there something I need to do if I would like to see the current BTC value.

It's a bug, devs are working on a fix for that. But everything else is fine. You don't need to worry that much about it.
Activity: 2
Hi,

My wallet is not synchronizing (shows that it is "Synchronizing with network" and "12 active connections to Pinkcoin network", but the "blocks remaining" number is going higher - it's been synchronizing for 20 min now).
A few days ago I updated my wallet to v2.1.0.0. Today had to restart my PC and after that my wallet is out of sync.

Don't know what to do?

Never mind - I deleted everything and started again - now staking again, but "current BTC value is 0.00". Is there something I need to do if I would like to see the current BTC value.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
thanks for sharing this mate, i'm also curious about pink coin and how to accumulate using the staking feature of this project now with your guide i'll be going to start buying cheap pink and store it inside and see how big can i get using the staking and wait for the price to jump high again to 1000+ sat, good luck and keep this to show more progress.
Activity: 50
cool pink coin
Activity: 2
Hi,

Don't know what to do?
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Check out how the Innovative & Groundbreaking Side-Staking works

> My wallet address. I am Staking...

yes i have not updated since 2014 i take it i missed something?

You should swap your coins just visit pinkcoin.ca
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Good, this tutorial of pinkcoin make me understand  Smiley
Activity: 396
I start staking  Grin

I am staking Angry   Grin Kiss
Activity: 446
yes i have not updated since 2014 i take it i missed something?
Activity: 3
Going to test this out, thanks!
Activity: 62
hi i have some pink coins i had in an old wallet on my old computer. Last I remembered my wallet stopped loading and went out of sync I remember someone told me how to fix the problem but it has been a while now. any help would be appreciated

Do you have the 2.0.0.4 wallet or the 2.0.0.5, or are you on the blockchain from 2014 still?
Activity: 446
hi i have some pink coins i had in an old wallet on my old computer. Last I remembered my wallet stopped loading and went out of sync I remember someone told me how to fix the problem but it has been a while now. any help would be appreciated
Activity: 9
Okay, so this was interesting. I followed the instructions given above. I broke my coins up like you said to, and shortly after the transaction, the wallet is no longer responding. I get it to close and restart the wallet, and it doesn't respond. What is going on with it? Can I just wait it out, or what? It worked fine before I tried to split up my block.

EDIT:

It all seems to be working now. Still don't understand why breaking up my block of coins was so hard for my system, but I haven't had a problem for hours.
Activity: 5
How long on average until we are paid a stake?
Thanks
Thanks. I've been looking for this tutorial but some of the photos are broken. nvm, it's fine now. I'll set up my wallet for staking now.

It's due to the fact that bitcointalk has some issues in the past few days and sometimes images tend to be "broken" but after few refreshes they fix themselves.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Thanks. I've been looking for this tutorial but some of the photos are broken. nvm, it's fine now. I'll set up my wallet for staking now.
Great tutorial, I hope this will be useful for those that plan to stake and use the coin features.
Pages:
Jump to: