Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 61. (Read 82855 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250
I was interested in throwing in on this project but once I joined the website I couldn't copy the address that was generated for me so I did it manually but the address isn't recognized by my wallet as a valid BTC adress so I pulled it from the page source but it still doesn't work. What is the problem here?
Activity: 368
I wanted to invest but had a problem with the website. I sent an email, but no one has gotten back to me. Can I get a PM about a password reset?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
We still have some free slots in the twitter campaign! Join the campaign to earn some coins Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockpioneers-twitter-campaign-piopioneershares-promotion-closedfull-1550877
Activity: 429
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
Please dont mistake this project with some coin who's relying on "features" to succeed.. The reality is these "features" dont do anything for a coin in 90% of the cases..

Yes, we will still have multiple usefull features coded into the wallet as stated in the OP.. But that will not be our path to succes..
Instead we go for a solid backing model, which generates income for shareholders, buy pressure on the market, and a long term raise in value.. This will be supported by the multiple options the exchange platform has to offer.. Trading, mining, payment gateway etc. They all contribute with a 0.2% fee on transactions..

We function more like a business share model on the blockchain, instead of a regular coin.

Fine. The complete business revenues would be visible to  all the share holders or only to some experts ?

Yes this will be visible to all share-holders who want to see it.. We will use a "newsletter" system which will be send out weekly to inform those who subscribed to it with a revenue report, and payout list.. And basicly this is easy to calculate through the volume the exchange generates.. So it's always public so to speak..
I get that but would you allow investors to look into code & scripts of the project(if needed) is what i am asking. Thanks

Sorry, I did not get that...

The coin source will be public on github..

Only a handfull of educated and trusted developers will be contacted/hired to assist in the final phase of development.. Security checks, debug tests, etc.. The source will not be public, if that is what you mean..
Thank you. I was asking exactly that.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Please dont mistake this project with some coin who's relying on "features" to succeed.. The reality is these "features" dont do anything for a coin in 90% of the cases..

Yes, we will still have multiple usefull features coded into the wallet as stated in the OP.. But that will not be our path to succes..
Instead we go for a solid backing model, which generates income for shareholders, buy pressure on the market, and a long term raise in value.. This will be supported by the multiple options the exchange platform has to offer.. Trading, mining, payment gateway etc. They all contribute with a 0.2% fee on transactions..

We function more like a business share model on the blockchain, instead of a regular coin.

Fine. The complete business revenues would be visible to  all the share holders or only to some experts ?

Yes this will be visible to all share-holders who want to see it.. We will use a "newsletter" system which will be send out weekly to inform those who subscribed to it with a revenue report, and payout list.. And basicly this is easy to calculate through the volume the exchange generates.. So it's always public so to speak..
I get that but would you allow investors to look into code & scripts of the project(if needed) is what i am asking. Thanks

Sorry, I did not get that...

The coin source will be public on github..

Only a handfull of educated and trusted developers will be contacted/hired to assist in the final phase of development.. Security checks, debug tests, etc.. The source will not be public, if that is what you mean..
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Couldn't help myself . Invested some more . Not that many great projects around , have to take advantage of the ones that are.

legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Fine. The complete business revenues would be visible to  all the share holders or only to some experts ?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Looks pretty interesting, will look into investing the ICO tonight.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

5 btc is pretty good, as there isn't a lot of development to be done ?

Sorry that made me laugh..

Please look at the future timeline.. That is a lot of work  Wink

Building the exchange itself from scratch is also a time consuming job..

Besides exchange is there anything else you are planning of ?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
@BanzaiBTC

FireFox 47.0.1

1.Deposit BTC to your unique address
  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ctrl + Insert, Ctrl + C, Context menu > Copy - does not work

yeah, i had the same issue.
do not remember how i got this solved, but at the end it worked for me.
thought it was a unix, firefox combination problem, i think f5 or browser restart did it in the end

Correct,

Just downloaded firefox myself, no issues at all..

legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Sorry that made me laugh..

Please look at the future timeline.. That is a lot of work  Wink

Building the exchange itself from scratch is also a time consuming job..
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
@BanzaiBTC

FireFox 47.0.1

yeah, i had the same issue.
do not remember how i got this solved, but at the end it worked for me.
thought it was a unix, firefox combination problem, i think f5 or browser restart did it in the end
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I will look into that.. odd...
Activity: 433
Merit: 256
@BanzaiBTC

FireFox 47.0.1

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
shameless bump Roll Eyes
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Official slack online!

http://blockpioneers.info/slack

This is exactly what I've been waiting for, joining now.
Pages:
Jump to: