Pages:
Author

Topic: Piratcoin - Strong Coin! New give away fantastic show! old 3PC$ new 1.77PC$ - page 2. (Read 44141 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

in that case its not his problem anymore there is a screen when you registered saying that you should remember the password and master key besides they can ask the master key before depositing im always participating on pirat's giveaway and i didnt encounter any problem with him always recieve the bonus i can always withdraw the funds i even pm him if i can send more and he agree so i cannot call this a scam that is why i said that MAYBE he turn into the darkside or just terribly busy

It is his problem.  When I signed up I read it incorrectly and didn't even see the Master key.  I also use a lot of websites so since most of them don't user a master key, if not all it is a very uncommon thing.  It is 1 splash screen that has do not forget  your master key in small writing. 

This is fine, I expect it should take 2 weeks to get fixed about.  Unfortunately Pirat has not responded to over 10 Private Messages, over 2 months I have contacted him nearly everyday on ICQ with no answer, I even leave my problem and my email and user name.  I have been waiting 4 months to get my deposit of .01 back.  It is a scam and it is poorly run, mark him as a scammer and move on.

the masterkey use for your protection mate just like blockchain when you use the secondary password i think he tried to make it protected even tho its a not a very good looking website Cheesy well ohh well i cannot call him a scammer because he didnt do something bad to me

Yes, it is an unusual thing to have though.  That is my complaint.  There is no warning/red message saying write your master key down, there is just little font on the screen saying don't forget it.  Anyway that isn't the main problem.  The main problem is you can't get ahold of him.....4+months of waiting....Can safely assume my coins are gone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

in that case its not his problem anymore there is a screen when you registered saying that you should remember the password and master key besides they can ask the master key before depositing im always participating on pirat's giveaway and i didnt encounter any problem with him always recieve the bonus i can always withdraw the funds i even pm him if i can send more and he agree so i cannot call this a scam that is why i said that MAYBE he turn into the darkside or just terribly busy

It is his problem.  When I signed up I read it incorrectly and didn't even see the Master key.  I also use a lot of websites so since most of them don't user a master key, if not all it is a very uncommon thing.  It is 1 splash screen that has do not forget  your master key in small writing. 

This is fine, I expect it should take 2 weeks to get fixed about.  Unfortunately Pirat has not responded to over 10 Private Messages, over 2 months I have contacted him nearly everyday on ICQ with no answer, I even leave my problem and my email and user name.  I have been waiting 4 months to get my deposit of .01 back.  It is a scam and it is poorly run, mark him as a scammer and move on.

the masterkey use for your protection mate just like blockchain when you use the secondary password i think he tried to make it protected even tho its a not a very good looking website Cheesy well ohh well i cannot call him a scammer because he didnt do something bad to me

is there any problem with the withdrawal?? or no bonus and it cant be even withdraw the funds?? if yes then maybe pirat is turned into the dark side

Well there are people who forgot their password and master key so they're unable to withdraw their fund. They are trying to contact pirate but he doesn't respond them.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
is there any problem with the withdrawal?? or no bonus and it cant be even withdraw the funds?? if yes then maybe pirat is turned into the dark side

Well there are people who forgot their password and master key so they're unable to withdraw their fund. They are trying to contact pirate but he doesn't respond them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
If some guys join prev threads, they will not say it.
Activity: 406
Well I still haven't received anything been 3 weeks... Calling this a scam

It's not a fucking scam if you didn't lose anything.  You people call everything a fucking scam.  Damn.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
did he ever reply?
After 7 June he is not replying to any one here on this forum

He hasn't been responding for over 3 months now...maybe 4.  This is nothing new.  mark him as a scammer and move on.   hopefully no one sends him money again

I receive the bitcoin from his 3 promos before. I think this guy if my calculation is right has given more than 10k worth of bitcoins to his different promos. You can see on his previous thread how many people receive the promos. But as always he always disappear and go back after many months. Maybe you are unfortunate that he is very busy this time or he don't have bitcoins anymore.
did he ever reply?

He hasn't been responding for over 3 months now...maybe 4.  This is nothing new.  mark him as a scammer and move on.   hopefully no one sends him money again
Activity: 546
I still haven't received it. Everyone not lost anything because don't call he is scam.
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
Activity: 406
did he ever reply?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes Tongue Grin Smiley
Hi!
i made high volume amount of giveaways, and some times was sad because of cheat me.
this give away RULE.
------------------------------------
FORUM SCORE 10>
Each time member want to get Pirat Coins, post here. like this
Pc name : piratadmin
# 999
new / old
-------------------------------------

READ THIS!!!!!!!!
If you old user, and ask bonus and will add 0.01 btc to account, i will give you 2pc$ more. (about 0.005btc).
So you can get 1.77 - as new.
3pc$ as old user.
and 2$ more from bonus give away. If you use super game, please add blockchain
Thanks.
Pirat.

Last Active:   June 07, 2014, 11:48:44 PM
Sad
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Pc Name : manhkhuong
# 107
Old  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
Pc Name : taythipk
# 106
Old
Activity: 644
we don't know
they never share their condition/problem anymore to us
best way is apply here and wait, maybe someday they will send us PC bonus Grin
but it's not good for users who have problem with their account Sad

Even worse because they've sent some money but unable to withdraw it Sad I never thought that he will be like this, he used to be a kind person, giving people free money for nothing Sad
why you can't withdraw it?
did you loose your master key too?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
we don't know

Even worse because they've sent some money but unable to withdraw it Sad I never thought that he will be like this, he used to be a kind person, giving people free money for nothing Sad
Activity: 644
He not online on forum and ICQ since June 07. Cheesy
not a new story for users here Tongue

May pirat have problem
we don't know
Pages:
Jump to: