Pages:
Author

Topic: Pirate paying back investors within a week OR two? - page 3. (Read 4800 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
So what's happening with Pirate pass throughs? For those who think Pirate will pay everyone back, they should be worth close to face value. For those who think Pirate is a Ponzi, they are worthless. So what does the market think?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-
Why yet another thread with accusations based on assumptions.  Don't we have enough already.  Can't you just wait a week, or do you have nothing better to do?

It is not an accusation. It is a prognosis. Quite reasonable one BTW.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 3391
Don't like what truth's I have to say?

What you call "truths" are not truths. They are just speculation. There is a speculation forum here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=57.0. Why not post there? Why are you cluttering up these forums with this trash?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Why yet another thread with accusations based on assumptions.  Don't we have enough already.  Can't you just wait a week, or do you have nothing better to do?

Why are you crying still? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Stop reading the forum for a week then.

Yes my thoughts on him not having all the bitcoins is still speculation, but all of the FACTS (interest paid, referral req. lifted, etc.) point to the conclusion that people will not get their money back in the short period pirate has claimed.

I might have to leave for a while... pirate's already the topic of every fucking thread, yet you insist on making more.

This is my question to you and many others:

What's so fucking irritating about me making another thread on this forum? Seems like people only complain about threads that point people in the direction of them possibly losing their money due to a scam. You are one of them complaining. It's a fucking thread for crying out loud. If you see a title with pirate in it don't read it or if you do don't cry. Just like if you lost money with pirate, don't cry.

It's annoying because there is no longer any other content.  Pirate has consumed these forums.  Other than seeing if Vladimir has anything else to say, I think I will walk away for at least a few days.  Nothing to see here but more pirate speculation.  I miss the other content.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Why yet another thread with accusations based on assumptions.  Don't we have enough already.  Can't you just wait a week, or do you have nothing better to do?

Yes my thoughts on him not having all the bitcoins is still speculation, but all of the FACTS (interest paid, referral req. lifted, etc.) point to the conclusion that people will not get their money back in the short period pirate has claimed.

I might have to leave for a while... pirate's already the topic of every fucking thread, yet you insist on making more.

This is my question to you and many others:

What's so fucking irritating about me making another thread on this forum? Seems like people only complain about threads that point people in the direction of them possibly losing their money due to a scam. You are one of them complaining. It's a fucking thread for crying out loud. If you see a title with pirate in it don't read it or if you do don't cry. Just like if you lost money with pirate, don't cry.
legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary
if pirate had 500k btc to pay back as of say August 1st of this month at 7% per week that is 14% for the past two weeks paid out which comes to:

500,000 BTC * 0.14 = 70,000BTC

Let's go back two weeks previous. So the total interest would be 70,000btc x 2 = 140,000 BTC for 4 weeks.

That's 28% of the principal investment not including any new investors that have sent pirate BTC since he lifted the referral requirement (which was a good indicator that things were going to end soon).

These astronomical returns just in the last 4 weeks (not including the current week's interest) is why I believe that pirate will not be able to pay the bitcoins back in full to his investors in the timeline he has given us (1 week or so).

He has paid out 28% (at least) of the overall 500k BTC in four weeks.

My guess is that the majority of the BTC that has been paid out in the past 12 weeks is the majority of the bitcoins that pirate had.

Then again he could have been selling the entire time in this current rally we are in which means he sold bitcoins at $7, $8, $9.... Roll Eyes

I suspect in the next week or two we will hear from pirate (if we hear from him again) that return of investor bitcoins will be delayed for numerous reasons and this will drag on for possibly months and then he will disappear possibly.
Pages:
Jump to: