Pages:
Author

Topic: PirateAt40's Money Laundering Operations: GPUMAX and BST - page 5. (Read 16054 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Shame you have no evidence but just pure FUD  Roll Eyes
Shame you have no evidence that Pirate is an upstanding citizen.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Very interesting theories.

Shame you have no evidence but just pure FUD  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

also if it's true let fbi take care of this.

Right. Exactly. That's basically what I'm expecting. So. Just. Take care, you know.

bet you already call them before posting the scheme here  Wink

Are you referring to me? I think they'll manage on their own. Have you not read their recent report on Bitcoin? Wink

Here's a quick analysis:

I certainly don't have enough information to even pretend to know what's going on here.
Interestingly, I notice that BST, GPUMAX, PPT investors sound like they don't have too much of a clue either.
FBI, FinCEN, etc. is likely in the same position, for now. Though maybe not.

To the best of my knowledge - sustained - 7% weekly, compounded return on investment is not encountered in any legitimate line of business.

(For any reasonable, survivable level of risk. (I could be wrong, though I'd be quite (pleasantly) surprised.))

This makes pirateat40 an interesting case.

Now, put yourself in the shoes of a law enforcement agent, take a step back, and make a tally of the evidence.
It seems hard to deny that this case could be pertinent to their interests as well, does it not?

At a minimum I'd expect them to want to know what's going on here.

I would think that law enforcement will want to gather information, and then act upon it, if warranted.

Because that is their job, yes? (And wouldn't you think they'd love to dig up some damning dirt on those Bitcoins?)

If they are doing their jobs right they will eventually try, and they will eventually plausibly succeed.
Try, and succeed at figuring out what's going on, exactly. And who's involved, exactly.
This should be expected to take time. But it sounds quite possible that it could - eventually - happen.

So they they try, and find nothing. Or they find something. Or they find something but not a certain pirate, so they settle for you.
I don't know. Maybe pirateat40 is thoroughly legitimate in every conceivable way. I do hope so, but I wouldn't bet my life on it.

If you have a job, a wife, a family, and you want it to stay that way, you'd do well to keep on your toes.
You realistically need to figure out whether being called in for questioning, or put on trial, is a part of your acceptable risk.

No? Then the worst case scenario could be exactly that.

A worst case scenario.

Cheers!  Smiley

(Corrections are welcome. Not trying to crash the party. Just calling it like I see it.)
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
The claims have not been debunked.  Not in this thread.

Certainly. While some of you guys (most responders in this thread)
do not appear to take OPs claims seriously, I guarantee you that the FBI will.

If the agents involved in Operation Farmer's have finished their investigation, they will be looking at this thread.

Claims that money laundering is not a crime will not save your day in court.
If you have a problem with applicable law, it is you that has a problem, not the law.

In the US, applicable law could mean the RICO statutes.

There is no way everyone involved will have taken sufficient
precautions to stay anonymous under a full and thorough investigation.

Claims of negligence will not save you.

Take care, stay safe, and remember the old adage,
if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.

Butthurt radar detected, forum batman activated.
Activity: 658
can't you leave the man do a  dollar?  it's not our business what he launders our deal is not having our money lost in this laundering game.
also if it's true let fbi take care of this. i bet you already call them before posting the scheme here  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1458
The claims have not been debunked.  Not in this thread.

Certainly. While some of you guys (most responders in this thread)
do not appear to take OPs claims seriously, I guarantee you that the FBI will.

If the agents involved in Operation Farmer's Market have finished their investigation, they will be looking at this thread.

Claims that money laundering is not a crime will not save your day in court.
If you have a problem with applicable law, it is you that has a problem, not the law.

In the US, applicable law could mean the RICO statutes.

There is no way everyone involved will have taken sufficient
precautions to stay anonymous under a full and thorough investigation.

Claims of negligence will not save you.

Take care, stay safe, and remember the old adage,
if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
What is "the OP"?  Not announcing your identity is not necessarily bad.  It depends on the conditions.  You may be anonymous at your AA meetings.  If you hand your money over to some person on the Internet without even knowing who she is or what she is doing with them, you should have your brain checked for signs of life.

"OP" is original post/original poster.

Have you looked at the lending forums?  A shitton of people loan people money without knowing who she is or what she is doing with them, using their online identity as reference enough.  I suppose its time a thread is started about each one of them?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Well, that explains the high payouts.
* terrytibbs withdraws his entire balance... oh wait
legendary
Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002
https://bitmynt.no
His real identity IS known.  Did you not see the thread the other day?  You clearly need to try harder.
There were at least a hundred different threads "the other day", and no, I didn't see it.  The only hint I have is "Trendon Shavers", and the only "Trendon Shavers" I could find related to pirateat40 has a warrant listed on him here:

http://www.co.midland.tx.us/da/hotcheckwarrants/list/

I have no idea if this is the same person or not.
and if not announcing your real identity is 'bad', then the OP is 'bad'.
What is "the OP"?  Not announcing your identity is not necessarily bad.  It depends on the conditions.  You may be anonymous at your AA meetings.  If you hand your money over to some person on the Internet without even knowing who she is or what she is doing with them, you should have your brain checked for signs of life.
Activity: 882
On the first version of the web page for his laundering^Wtrading system where he promised a high weekly interest to people who deposited there.  It was under "Why don't you reveal your real identity" or similar.  He has smartened up a tiny bit since then, and left it out in later versions.  I don't know what excuse he has got this week for not revealing his identity.

Many people know who he is.
vip
Please quote for me where pirate claimed to be a crook.
On the first version of the web page for his laundering^Wtrading system where he promised a high weekly interest to people who deposited there.  It was under "Why don't you reveal your real identity" or similar.  He has smartened up a tiny bit since then, and left it out in later versions.  I don't know what excuse he has got this week for not revealing his identity.

His real identity IS known.  Did you not see the thread the other day?  You clearly need to try harder.

and if not announcing your real identity is 'bad', then the OP is 'bad'.
legendary
On the first version of the web page for his laundering^Wtrading system where he promised a high weekly interest to people who deposited there.  It was under "Why don't you reveal your real identity" or similar.  He has smartened up a tiny bit since then, and left it out in later versions.  I don't know what excuse he has got this week for not revealing his identity.
legendary
Activity: 892
1 BTC =1 BTC
vip
ninjaat40 is a troll.  There's nothing to back up his claims.  All of his claims have been debunked.
So you are implying that pirate is lying when he claims that his operation is illegal, and uses that as an excuse to not reveal his identity, or do you have knowledge or evidence of other illegal activities?  Since you seems to know that much about pirate, can you please reveal some real information about pirates illegal business?

It is well known that pirate is a crook.  He even claims to be a crook himself.  I'm glad someone finally reveal some details about exactly what he does.  The claims have not been debunked.  Not in this thread.
Thank you for this post. It's about time someone put him in his place.

lulz
vip
ninjaat40 is a troll.  There's nothing to back up his claims.  All of his claims have been debunked.
So you are implying that pirate is lying when he claims that his operation is illegal, and uses that as an excuse to not reveal his identity, or do you have knowledge or evidence of other illegal activities?  Since you seems to know that much about pirate, can you please reveal some real information about pirates illegal business?

It is well known that pirate is a crook.  He even claims to be a crook himself.  I'm glad someone finally reveal some details about exactly what he does.  The claims have not been debunked.  Not in this thread.

GPUMAX

GPUMAX is the ultimate form of money laundering because your coins don't come from anyone. they are printed out of thin air.  Miners are happy to be paid 150% without asking questions.  anyone who has been paid out from GPUMAX has recieved dirty coins (unless you were a really early tester).  He can send fresh clean coins to anyone who pays him in bitcoin.  we know that even people who don't have a relationship with us are using it to launder.

What about all those that have paid to use gpumax?  There's a persistent line of people asking "when's my purchase going to start?" so are you saying pirate's making all those puppet accounts just to ask those stupid questions that have been asked and answered over and over and over again.  The mere fact that tainted happen to get paid out of gpumax doesn't mean anything.  People buy their time from gpumax by sending them coins, clean or dirty.  If that makes pirate a crook, then where are the accusatory posts against all the other services that don't use a strict 1:1 reserve of bitcoins for their clients.  MtGox, Intersango, GLBSE, you name it, all mix the coins.  You can't blacklist every single coin that's touched a theft because there wouldn't be any left due to the divisibility of bitcoin.

The whole "I can't say anything because that will reveal who I am" doesn't hold water.  If pirate only told a small set of people, then he only has a small set of people to consider who is talking which means he probably already has an idea of who it is.  If pirate has told a large set of people, then any number of them could be talking and it wouldn't be immediately clear who is talking.  That means you've got nothing to worry about if you talk.  So which is it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
So you are implying that pirate is lying when he claims that his operation is illegal, and uses that as an excuse to not reveal his identity, or do you have knowledge or evidence of other illegal activities?  Since you seems to know that much about pirate, can you please reveal some real information about pirates illegal business?

It is well known that pirate is a crook.  He even claims to be a crook himself.  I'm glad someone finally reveal some details about exactly what he does.  The claims have not been debunked.  Not in this thread.
Thank you for this post. It's about time someone put him in his place.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
If its used to launder for drug money, power to him. Isnt the government laundring your hard earned money every single day ?

Some of us actually dont think anyone should be handled like a mass murder if they want to buy/sell drugs, some of us still believe that a person should be responsible for his own undoing and not left to the government regulations and retarded rules.

Take a look at all the crimes government employees(some who actually write the new law amendments) do and they end up getting either suspended with full pay and benefits or at worse a slap on the wrist, the law makers seem to be above the law so its time citizens start to live their life the way they choose albeit without harming anyone else directly/indirectly(its fine if you want to harm yourself ie. overlord drug use).
legendary

vip
imsaguy (who is an annoying twat)

lulz

Good evening, what are you ladies discussing again? It seems like I saw this thread a few times already.

Cheeseburger.
Pages:
Jump to: