Pages:
Author

Topic: PIVX Breaks $1 - page 2. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 26, 2017, 03:40:10 AM
Isn't this like 574th attempt at aiming to become a currency/payment system ? Not interested. Bitcoin isn't mainstream after nearly a decade and you guys are trying to sell me another wannabe bitcoin ? You're not going to impress me easily.
Lets say that bitcoin is not mainstream and still they are not able to handle the transaction at the moment ,what would you expect when it has become mainstream will it explode . Cheesy No matter how hard any developers try to come up with an alt coin it wont be able to match bitcoin but it is good to have those alternative options,having said that i have no clue how the price of PIVX soared to the moon,will anyone care to explain about it.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
March 25, 2017, 01:28:15 PM
Isn't this like 574th attempt at aiming to become a currency/payment system ? Not interested. Bitcoin isn't mainstream after nearly a decade and you guys are trying to sell me another wannabe bitcoin ? You're not going to impress me easily.

That's cool man.  You certainly don't have to participate.

If you get bored sometime, check out the community on the forums, slack, etc., and just say hi. 

You might just like what you see Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 25, 2017, 01:26:18 PM
March 25, 2017, 01:17:29 PM
Someone must have been running a volume bot on Bittrex hoping that it would get listed on Poloniex.

Now the price is dropping and so is the volume.

All the other masternode coins like TX, CRW and EXCL are dropping along with PIVX.

I think that PIVX is a good project but pumping and dumping sucks.

PIVX is a bagholder trap once the Alt Rally ends, it's the pets.com of 2017...
What kind of mainstream user would ever own something called "PIVX"... it sounds like a creepy urological procedure.

Irony:

The relationship between your username and content of your post
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
March 25, 2017, 12:59:21 PM
I believe PIVX
will continue its rise in price plus Volume in Bittrex very much, hopefully there will be in the immediate Poloniex
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
March 25, 2017, 11:49:19 AM
Someone must have been running a volume bot on Bittrex hoping that it would get listed on Poloniex.

All the other masternode coins like TX, CRW and EXCL are dropping along with PIVX.

PIVX is a bagholder trap once the Alt Rally ends, it's the pets.com of 2017...
What kind of mainstream user would ever own something called "PIVX"... it sounds like a creepy urological procedure.
Activity: 294
March 25, 2017, 10:25:55 AM
It is still new altcoin and I will wait and see is it trend up will be survive for long time
or it is just short trend up and then goes back down trend
in my method trading altcoins always becareful with new coin especially the altcoins is going up
because it can trap on buy high then sell low  Grin

..."Craig Wright" BTC?!
Activity: 518
March 25, 2017, 10:17:33 AM
It is still new altcoin and I will wait and see is it trend up will be survive for long time
or it is just short trend up and then goes back down trend
in my method trading altcoins always becareful with new coin especially the altcoins is going up
because it can trap on buy high then sell low  Grin
March 25, 2017, 10:02:14 AM

I'm certain there was big $ capitalizing on the momentum, but to bottom out still at 500%+ in a week and people still FUD it as P&D?  C'mon man.

Check out the PIVX [ANN] thread... there's some people working REALLLLLLLLLLLLY hard to sell fear to PIVX owners.  REALLY hard.  Is it scared DASH money?  Is it POLO trying to snatch some cheap so they can profit big when they list it?

Or do you think it's a very coordinated group of bored people who like to spend their time on bitcointalk trashing alt coins that have nothing to do with them or their $?   Shocked Huh

^ the last one is obviously not the case

I termed it "crypto cockblocking" lmao

And 10000% yes to the rest. 
Activity: 294
March 25, 2017, 09:54:16 AM

I'm certain there was big $ capitalizing on the momentum, but to bottom out still at 500%+ in a week and people still FUD it as P&D?  C'mon man.

Check out the PIVX [ANN] thread... there's some people working REALLLLLLLLLLLLY hard to sell fear to PIVX owners.  REALLY hard.  Is it scared DASH money?  Is it POLO trying to snatch some cheap so they can profit big when they list it?

Or do you think it's a very coordinated group of bored people who like to spend their time on bitcointalk trashing alt coins that have nothing to do with them or their $?   Shocked Huh

^ the last one is obviously not the case
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
March 24, 2017, 10:38:36 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 24, 2017, 10:37:34 PM
A community that's involved =/= marketing

Check out the masternode distribution and it's plainly obvious to anyone who knows wtf they're talking about this is not "just a pump" or market manipulation

I spent 3 days in the the "community" what I saw was a lot of circle jerking going on, and a lot of people saying how great the community is.

zero-ghost APP
12:30 PM
we are good community we dont want people to buy into manipulation! just wait for the coin tech!

wolf0
Yesterday at 11:35 PM in #general
There's plenty of community here! What more do you want?

sureshot780
you guys are great. what a helpful community

pr0fessorx
@rhubarbarian you really put out some great looking stuff

Why? because of the PIVX tip bot of course. People saying nice things about one another, or the community often get tipped in PIVX.

I think this was a very clever marketing strategy by the PIVX team. However, running around in slack telling everyone how great each other is doesn't get the hard work of programming the actual product done. It does work very nicely at getting new people on the hype train though. Imagine, you join some community and just say hi really, get tipped some PIVX, do this in the bubble and the $1 worth of PIVX you got tipped is now worth $4 just for saying hi, so you go tell your mates, hey, come join the PIVX hype train they give out free PIVX when you say something positive, price is going up, so they buy some as well.

Clever marketing strat.

Anyway, the price has come back down since yesterday, if it doesn't go back up again I probably wont have to put up with too much more of this PIVX hype train nonsense until they actually do some work programming and develop the thing. That's if they can because as far as I can tell they have 20 team members listed on their website and 2 of them are actively doing actual coding work.

I think this there's at least a 20% chance that this was a developer led hype train exit strategy because they have realized how much work developing this coin is going to take.

Anyway, we will see what the future holds for the coin wont we.

Activity: 340
March 24, 2017, 10:18:22 PM
It's about now that you realize the only ones pushing the price up were bots, and they will keep selling until they sell everything they bought.
Activity: 88
March 23, 2017, 11:25:58 PM
Is this a coin made by the dash people trying to play both sides of the coin so to say? Undecided
How could something that wasn't heard of for for long get pumped this fast?
It has a name which sounds more like a video codec than a pos alt coin.  Lips sealed

it was a DARKNET resurrection project...
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
March 23, 2017, 06:15:25 PM
Is this a coin made by the dash people trying to play both sides of the coin so to say? Undecided
How could something that wasn't heard of for for long get pumped this fast?
It has a name which sounds more like a video codec than a pos alt coin.  Lips sealed
March 23, 2017, 06:12:05 PM
Just checked Coinmarketcap a min ago and it was .45

Seem on the way back up again now though.

For the record I am pretty confident at this point that the effort expenditure on this project has a breakdown that goes something like this:

Marketing: 90%
Programming: 10%

A community that's involved =/= marketing

Check out the masternode distribution and it's plainly obvious to anyone who knows wtf they're talking about this is not "just a pump" or market manipulation
Activity: 340
March 23, 2017, 05:59:19 PM

For the record I am pretty confident at this point that the effort expenditure on this project has a breakdown that goes something like this:

Sounding more and more like Dash all the time
Activity: 98
March 23, 2017, 05:55:59 PM

March 23, 2017, 05:53:43 PM
Lots of knowledgeable sock puppet accounts posting here. This is a PnD saying anything else is just trying to lure unsuspecting noobs to this pump. Never buy on the pump. 

Bump this thread when it hits Polo and/or at zero coin implementation lol
Activity: 149
ZZzzzzzzz..
March 23, 2017, 04:40:13 PM
Lots of knowledgeable sock puppet accounts posting here. This is a PnD saying anything else is just trying to lure unsuspecting noobs to this pump. Never buy on the pump. 
Pages:
Jump to: