Pages:
Author

Topic: PIVX price - page 3. (Read 2152 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
November 28, 2017, 08:04:33 AM
PIVIX looks pretty confident now. The impression he caught the rising wave behind BITCOIN. In General, one of the few who cryptowall BITCOIN a little lost since growth. In March you could buy a 2500 sat now price: 43 500 cat. And it is only a BITCOIN in dollars, probably all the X100 did.
I think in the long as a great investment until the end of 2018
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 06:34:14 AM
I like PIVX but there are so many better alternatives out there than that. The market is really centered to privacy coins and we have many competitors. Monero, Zcash, PIVX, it's really difficult to differentiate one from another because they all basically want to the same thing, or are aiming for it (private transactions) but each project is using a different approach, technology and obviously team to achieve that. Out of all the privacy coins out there PIVX is one of the least advanced one's in my opinion. Monero has already a huge market share but a good candidate to multiply your returns would be Zcash. Zcash is using by far the most advanced technology and that has been confirmed by many veterans in the industry. Research first all privacy coins before investing in one of them. After you understood how they work you'll have a more clear idea where to put your money in.
Activity: 101
November 28, 2017, 04:24:26 AM
road to 12$ is opened! Pivx is the best coin tech available today together with Zencash and Zcoin
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 02:59:01 AM
It is true that I keep my PIVX since early 2017.
I will not sell it.
I like it specs
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
November 27, 2017, 05:54:45 PM
Seeing this topic really makes my cry  Cry i still wonder why the fuck i was not invest in PIVX before the price was less than two dollars each one of them, i really regret of that.

When this coin officialy launched i blamed a lot of people because i told them that this coin was going to be a failure, i really regret about that.
Everyday that i check coinmarketcap it is making at least a six percent a day, maybe a little bit more if all the market is suddenly in red, but pivx is always on red, i dont know the real reason of that.
But i do not if should i invest or not, it is still a very risky situation to invest because it is always going up..
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 02:50:37 PM
PIVX seems like a better DASH, since it has no shady pre-mine. Also it has a huge and active community
Activity: 129
November 27, 2017, 11:20:35 AM
I remember the price of pivx which rose in the late period when the last coin was good. If you bought this coin, you should be prepared for the long term.
November 27, 2017, 05:01:10 AM
FINALLY !!! It's going UPUPUP!!!!
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
November 19, 2017, 12:02:03 PM
Seems that we are finally getting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. This update of the pivx chain wasn't that easy. I hope this latest wallet version is the good, and that finally it's done Wink. Wait and see Wink.
i still can’t spend zpiv
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
November 19, 2017, 11:10:46 AM
Seems that we are finally getting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. This update of the pivx chain wasn't that easy. I hope this latest wallet version is the good, and that finally it's done Wink. Wait and see Wink.
Activity: 280
November 04, 2017, 06:51:32 PM
Hello. I am holding pivx too, im looking long term. After the fork pivx should go back to 3,5 and for the beginning of the  next year i would say 10 is the target. After that who knows. Do your own research.

Cheers
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
November 04, 2017, 05:23:29 PM
The latest wallet release is just solid. The more I use zPIV the more I love it. It's awesome, fast and so cheap to transfer. It's the best privacy chain.
November 01, 2017, 10:57:43 PM
In these days, pivx has collapsed again to a value of 2.64 $ (at the time of writing). I'm worried about the many issues that the wallet has met. Many people, like me, still have problems of syncing with the last release 3.0.4. Many have lost PIVs and I am not sure If I've lost too...
I have my .dat bkups but nothing is working. A lot of confusion has arised from PIV to ZPiv auto conversion.
The announcement that the PIVX network was not safe was just visible on their Facebook page and I've noticed it just by chance...
Ahead of this step I fear that PIVX will slowly die...
Despite all these fears I still believe in PIVX because it's an amazing tech, but still not working properly and a little bit difficult to manage.
What do you think? Huh
During the zPIV conversion, I sent 1 zPIV to bittrex and thought it was lost.  It magically appeared after the 3.0.4 update.  I sent a zPIV after the update and it was sent seamlessly and anonymously.  PIVX will not die, is simply experiencing growing pains.  I'm holding.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 10:16:42 PM
In these days, pivx has collapsed again to a value of 2.64 $ (at the time of writing). I'm worried about the many issues that the wallet has met. Many people, like me, still have problems of syncing with the last release 3.0.4. Many have lost PIVs and I am not sure If I've lost too...
I have my .dat bkups but nothing is working. A lot of confusion has arised from PIV to ZPiv auto conversion.
The announcement that the PIVX network was not safe was just visible on their Facebook page and I've noticed it just by chance...
Despite all these fears I still believe in PIVX because it's an amazing tech, but still not working properly and a little bit difficult to manage.
What do you think? Huh

Most crypto-s a little bit difficult to manage. It is a problem for the big market but for now is ok. Pivx as well as many other private coins undervalued right now. It will be much higher in the price after the market becomes more regulate.
November 01, 2017, 09:55:22 PM
What do you think? Huh
Activity: 448
November 01, 2017, 03:07:31 AM
Pivx is one of the good coins by now, as it increased from too low to $1 it may be suppressed now by the whale but in the long term it will increase for certain.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 02:10:46 AM
PIVX quietly waiting for the outbreak, perhaps, wake up, has been unable to catch up
November 01, 2017, 12:02:25 AM
I really like the development of Pivx, although it doesn't allow short term profits.
From a technological point of view Pivx is one of the best coins, but still there isn't that much hype around and increase is very constant and healthy.
Recent low is just due to the 2 BTC hard forks. All altcoins suffer from this (don't agree with author at this point). Good opportunity to bulk up your coins.

Agreed.  It’s way undervalued.  Will be top 10 in time.  I’ve been into crypto since 2013.  I’ve looked at many many coins.  I’m heavy on PIVX.  80% of my portfolio.  I successfully sent a zpiv today to bittrex.  Completely untraceable.   Is a matter of time.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 11:05:15 PM
I really like the development of Pivx, although it doesn't allow short term profits.
From a technological point of view Pivx is one of the best coins, but still there isn't that much hype around and increase is very constant and healthy.
Recent low is just due to the 2 BTC hard forks. All altcoins suffer from this (don't agree with author at this point). Good opportunity to bulk up your coins.
October 31, 2017, 10:25:28 PM
I still need to pick up some PIVX, hoping near the BTC hardfork this hits a bottom.
pivx on sale right now
Pages:
Jump to: