Pages:
Author

Topic: Pizza for bitcoins? - page 21. (Read 800744 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self
May 10, 2015, 09:49:00 PM
I will pay your Bitcoins for 100 Pizzas Grin, I wondering if I can get back to the past and sell a pizza to you.
Doesn't everyone wish for that?  I believe most of the bitcoiners also wish that they had bought bitcoin back when it was $10, and sold it when it was over $1000. Tongue
absolutely yes
if there is a time machine I've been doing it a long time ago
or maybe I will see the future to know the progress of bitcoin .. lol
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 10, 2015, 12:59:41 PM
I will pay your Bitcoins for 100 Pizzas Grin, I wondering if I can get back to the past and sell a pizza to you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 09, 2015, 11:52:20 AM
LOL 3 Million for some Pizza RN, and if you sold those BTC when it was 1200 you could be looking at 6 MIL! LOL, mistakes were made assuming you went through with this.
EFS
staff
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2065
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 09, 2015, 09:37:11 AM
I'll pay 10,000 bitcoins for a couple of pizzas.. like maybe 2 large ones so I have some left over for the next day.  I like having left over pizza to nibble on later.  You can make the pizza yourself and bring it to my house or order it for me from a delivery place, but what I'm aiming for is getting food delivered in exchange for bitcoins where I don't have to order or prepare it myself, kind of like ordering a 'breakfast platter' at a hotel or something, they just bring you something to eat and you're happy!

I like things like onions, peppers, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, pepperoni, etc.. just standard stuff no weird fish topping or anything like that.  I also like regular cheese pizzas which may be cheaper to prepare or otherwise acquire.

If you're interested please let me know and we can work out a deal.

Thanks,
Laszlo

Is this the original Bitcoin/Pizza purchase?

Yes, it's the first Bitcoin transaction for a good in history. That's why this thread is one of the biggest milestones in Bitcoin history. Everybody want to leave their footprint to this thread.
Activity: 301
Ɓιтcσιη
May 09, 2015, 09:16:14 AM
Just had some amazing pizza yesterday, and paid for it in bitcoins Cheesy
Laszlo's had an impact! Spreading the dream around!

The day's been marked down in history, some of my friends and I will be celebrating by having a meetup on the 22nd to have some delicious bitcoin-funded pizza again in memory of Laszlo's unforgettable transaction.
Activity: 44
May 07, 2015, 02:51:01 PM
I'll pay 10,000 bitcoins for a couple of pizzas.. like maybe 2 large ones so I have some left over for the next day.  I like having left over pizza to nibble on later.  You can make the pizza yourself and bring it to my house or order it for me from a delivery place, but what I'm aiming for is getting food delivered in exchange for bitcoins where I don't have to order or prepare it myself, kind of like ordering a 'breakfast platter' at a hotel or something, they just bring you something to eat and you're happy!

I like things like onions, peppers, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, pepperoni, etc.. just standard stuff no weird fish topping or anything like that.  I also like regular cheese pizzas which may be cheaper to prepare or otherwise acquire.

If you're interested please let me know and we can work out a deal.

Thanks,
Laszlo

Is this the original Bitcoin/Pizza purchase?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
May 07, 2015, 06:39:45 AM
Celebrating Laszlo's Pizza Day during Bitcoin Ghent Meetup on the 22nd Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
May 07, 2015, 03:24:21 AM
Unforgettable transaction, never forget.

How could we?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2015, 08:17:11 AM
Unforgettable transaction, never forget.
Activity: 476
May 05, 2015, 11:33:40 PM
Whatever happened with Laszlo? He hasn't been active

I don't think he's into BTC anymore
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348
Eadem mutata resurgo
May 05, 2015, 10:42:58 PM

pizza overdose
Activity: 392
May 05, 2015, 04:40:27 PM
Activity: 14
May 02, 2015, 08:29:52 AM
This thread might have inspired these guys to open up this service:
http://pizzaforcoins.com/

"We are a new website devoted to your hunger needs...but only if you're in the mood for pizza Smiley.

Going back to the infamous 10,000btc for pizza back in 2010, we're offering a system for ordering pizzas with your bitcoins!

Order through our website with bitcoins and receive a hot and fresh Domino's Pizza straight to your doorstep!"

http://pizzaforcoins.com/media/wysiwyg/ordernow.jpg

this is cool. After many years pizza for bitcoins will be famous worldwide
Activity: 2
April 29, 2015, 02:20:15 PM
10k btc + hungarian firstname = i'm so proud  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
April 28, 2015, 12:29:40 PM

"We are a new website devoted to your hunger needs...but only if you're in the mood for pizza Smiley.

Going back to the infamous 10,000btc for pizza back in 2010, we're offering a system for ordering pizzas with your bitcoins!

Order through our website with bitcoins and receive a hot and fresh Domino's Pizza straight to your doorstep!"

That's pretty fun.  Thanks!

I'm still waiting for one of the info-graphics people to make the poster of bitcoins-per-pizza over time Smiley
Activity: 6
April 28, 2015, 08:19:27 AM
i will do it !
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
April 28, 2015, 07:20:41 AM

legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
April 27, 2015, 07:45:44 PM
Exactly! It opened up the world to spending nerd money for real things in the real world  Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1129
April 27, 2015, 07:04:57 PM
Because it is just a Bitcoin Legend! (This is about that if laszlo don't buy the pizza and keep the coins till the greatest price, he would get $10 million!)

Don't you get it?  This is an historic thread because if Laszlo hadn't broken the deadlock and actually started SPENDING Bitcoin in transactions for something with intrinsic value, then Bitcoin would have remained some kind of 'imaginary nerd money' that never actually made contact with the real market of goods and services and, you know, acquired any market value in the first place.  

If Laszlo hadn't spent 20K BTC on pizza, and nobody else had broken the deadlock by doing something like it, then BTC right now would not have any value whatsoever.  

legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
April 27, 2015, 12:54:52 PM
Every time someone says the word "pizza" i explain a few years ago someone paid 10,000 bitcoins for two pizzas, and people ask me "10,000 what"? Grin.

explain them again once bitcoin price goes over $5000 per coin. they surely tell you that you're crazy. a simple pizza made this thread have over 50 pages  Cheesy

Dont forget going almost 5 years  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: