Pages:
Author

Topic: Place for your mining rigs - page 3. (Read 3010 times)

legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
December 24, 2016, 07:53:42 AM
Trust is always an issue I know, but In fact I do this for living. I maintain BTC and other cryptocurrency farms in and near Tbilisi, Georgia.
I thought more people would be interested in low electricity price and ready environment that's why I'm planing to get a place with all necessary stuff and offer a service like this.
Also everything will be official.
Charging % is also an idea, but needs calculations.
Also you are right Rig doesn't require much space, but what if you want to fill up 100sqm? How much are you willing to pay the rent for 100sqm with air flow and conditioning and no power limit?
I know I need a lot of calculations to do
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
December 24, 2016, 07:25:26 AM
well a rig don't occupy that much of a space, especially if you stack them up

isn't better for you to charge a % on the hosting instead? like 5-10% on the total revenue of the hosted rigs?

what about trust? how can we trust you?

The percentage might be better for me. I'd be willing to give him let's say 10-20% of what the rig produces and up to 33% if he can pay for the shipping. Ii would cost something like 77$ to ship 12kg, so might be worth for him or not. There's something to do here I believe.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
December 24, 2016, 07:22:47 AM
well a rig don't occupy that much of a space, especially if you stack them up

isn't better for you to charge a % on the hosting instead? like 5-10% on the total revenue of the hosted rigs?

what about trust? how can we trust you?
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
December 24, 2016, 07:18:47 AM
Seems like the conclusion of our yesterday discussion Cheesy ! I'd be interested. I doubt I will ever start back my miners where I live, so sending them to you might be a good idea. I don't know how much shipping would cost and how much you would charge, but that might be definitely interesting Wink !
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
December 23, 2016, 04:40:32 PM
Will you be interested in place where:
Electricity price will be 5 Cents per Kwh,
Air flow and conditioning,
Security and alarm systems.
Place may be divided into personal and shared rooms, total avg. ~350sqm.
What will be affordable price for you per sqm?
Any thoughts and suggestions would be great
Pages:
Jump to: