Pages:
Author

Topic: Places to travel! Any recommendation~? - page 3. (Read 3662 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 25
January 28, 2021, 02:12:40 AM
I have my home base in Japan and only recommend it to everybody, such a nice and safe place to stay, but pricy.

Right now I am in Taiwan and this is also such a nice place. very hot in summer but the rest is great. People are sweet, food is dilicious, prices are ok. Nature is also fking beautiful!

Like the guy above said, China is a nice country as well, I have been several times and always had a great time!
Activity: 43
Merit: 4
January 27, 2021, 11:21:23 PM
Although we have a lot of prejudice against China, I still recommend traveling to China. First of all, China’s epidemic control is the best, and secondly, there are many ancient buildings in China.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 19, 2021, 07:48:52 PM
I love to travel. Yes, I haven't travelled to other countries. However, if I can give you one advice - if you still haven't, try travelling within your own country. I bet you will be surprised how many interesting places you can visit within your country.
Activity: 66
Merit: 13
January 19, 2021, 07:13:06 PM
In this situation in the world, it is best to travel to a virtual world, such as the world of cyberpunk  Grin
Activity: 28
January 19, 2021, 01:22:10 PM
If you ever have an opportunity - visit Japan. Magical place. And the food is lovely.
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
January 19, 2021, 11:05:06 AM
I can recommend to visit South Island, New Zealand or Tokyo, Japan. These 2 locations are best to visit because there you can study foreign culture and spend time comfortable!
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
January 19, 2021, 07:20:12 AM
I often read travel magazines, I enjoy the many countries and people of each region. Egypt is the place I recommend to you, mysterious land with pyramids, discovering a civilization that has always fascinated us.
Activity: 74
January 18, 2021, 11:05:17 PM
I hope you're already doing well with your crypto))  Grin  Cheesy

I love to travel. I've visited over 20 countries. My favorites are Sweden, USA, Canada, Greece and Canada. Such wonderful countries and I advise you to visit them. There are the best Nature, architecture and people that I've ever seen!
Activity: 16
January 18, 2021, 10:22:45 PM
Lost so much in crypto recently.
Seems like the market needs more time to recover.
Since I wanna travel overseas to forget crypto while having fresh air, do you guys have any recommendations?!

Boracay, Philippines is one of the finest beaches around the world so i'll recommend it.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
January 13, 2021, 11:17:18 AM
Since I wanna travel overseas to forget crypto while having fresh air, do you guys have any recommendations?!
I suggest you don't travel now because many countries aren't open to visitors and the risk of virus infection is quite high. If the situation is under control, you can travel to Japan, a country with many beautiful landscapes.
January 13, 2021, 09:03:53 AM

If your up to asia, I would recommend Philippines specifically coron, in palawan. The beaches rhere are quality, its actually a paradise. My rate for that place is 11/10.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 12, 2021, 08:29:44 AM
Does this thread aren't enough ? for more than 2 years and OP has no chance of visiting His questions ?

Asia is still my place to advice , cheaper and very Friendly environment .
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
January 12, 2021, 02:08:05 AM
I used to think that traveling is somewhere far away. But about 2 years ago I realized that there are so many interesting unexplored places near your home!
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 11, 2021, 10:40:16 AM
Come to italy  Smiley

Quite unfortunately, this message was on March 18. italy was a nice place then. unfortunately, not a place to visit for now. the situation in Italy is deathly and people are avoiding the country like plague.
Actually this is 2018 Post and I'm sure OP had already decided where to go if he Is serious in His plan.

But Yes Italy is one of the best place to Visit though not Budget Friendly .

I would be glad going and staying in Italy if giving a chance.
January 11, 2021, 10:19:30 AM
Try something historical like Macu Pikchu or Mayan Pyramid or the Cambodian Temple or something like that. Trust me it will be amazing !   
Activity: 33
Merit: 13
January 11, 2021, 09:26:58 AM
My uncle recently get a business trip to the Balkans. He told us that there is really cheap and they have beautiful nature. If you want you can check some countries and go.
Activity: 28
January 10, 2021, 01:20:12 PM

If you decided to go to Asia, my recommendation is on the Philippines. Philippines is a country where everyone treats you as your relatives. The people never forgets to smile all the time. The food is awesome and most especially the places. My advice is that you should try CORON, PALAWAN. Coron is like a paradise. It will always feel like you dont wanna go back to where you came from. The beaches and islands are heaven. You will regret for not trying this place, I swear!
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
December 15, 2020, 02:37:27 PM
before going on vacation, try to do your own research first to the place you want to go...
currently, Google has stored a lot of data about the best vacation spots you want to go to. btw, I want to recommend Indonesia, you can find everything here, you can see beautiful forests, rivers, mountains, lakes or seas here.
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
December 15, 2020, 02:07:48 PM
if you have a lot of financial availability I would suggest the Arab Emirates and especially Dubai the mosque and the royal palace are truly spectacular not to mention the trips to the desert
Activity: 10
December 15, 2020, 08:16:57 AM
Punta Cana. If you travel check this destination. I have been dreaming to go there for along time..
Pages:
Jump to: