Pages:
Author

Topic: Planting cannabis for self consumption. - page 2. (Read 453 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 11:57:38 AM
keeping cannabis is illegal in my country unless in certain critical conditions where you have a medical report to support your use of cannabis
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 11:39:31 AM
Is it still illegal if you are going to plant your own cannabis for self consumption? Without any plans of selling it just for own use. Considering in some countries medical marijuana is already accepted.

In my country stil prohibited plant cannabies, don't know other country, maybe accepted.
But my opinion plant cannabies not easy, better buy it for health medicine.
copper member
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
October 03, 2017, 10:29:59 AM
You should check your local regulations. As far as I know, in Spain it is illegal to sell it, but you are allowed to have a small quantity for self-consume. So goes for the plant you can but there is a maximum, you have to check local laws
Activity: 238
October 03, 2017, 10:25:33 AM
Is it still illegal if you are going to plant your own cannabis for self consumption? Without any plans of selling it just for own use. Considering in some countries medical marijuana is already accepted.
I want to believe you are in a country where possession of cannabis is been legalize if not then i think there is a problem because if the legislative instrument does not permit cannabis possession it doesnt matter whether it is for your own use or selling or even exporting and giving the money to the government. You just not allowed to possess it. In my country people's blood sample are tested for cannabis before placed in public positions since we believe consumption influence decisions to some extend.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
October 03, 2017, 10:09:57 AM

There are some plants in that no matter how you try to sugar coat it, its not allowed. Its like saying you want to get a baby tiger and start rearing it so far its in your compound, it wont be allowed. Cannabis is a dangerous plant that will not be allowed under any guise by a country that has declared it illegal. Just like you wont be allowed to commit suicide despite its your life so also we wont allow you grow cannabis.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 09:20:03 AM
If recreational use is illegal in your country, you're going to run into all sorts of trouble. That falls under illegal possession, I believe. I know some people who do this, but you have to be very discreet.
Activity: 140
October 03, 2017, 09:13:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: