Pages:
Author

Topic: Platform for crypto-based bounties - page 2. (Read 1064 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
atun jong
July 18, 2017, 01:13:05 PM
How are we to start this project while I'm still a Newbie Huh
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
July 18, 2017, 12:01:18 PM
I am missing a platform that lists bounties for crypto projects. The most bounties on Bitcointalk are offered in the appropriate announcement threads or sometime on special bounty threads of a coin. It is really hard to overview all this.

Therefore, there should be a platform where every project can announce the bounties they offer. The platform may provide a search feature to filter the bounties for the particular skill ( programming, marketing, translating, etc.)

Unfortunately I do not have the skills to create such a platform. But perhaps someone else have. I just post this to discuss the idea. Feel free to implement it.
Some projects actually put their bounty on freelancing sites that pays in bitcoin like xbtfreelancer or workforbitcoins. I've seen some but I rarely see them as well. The thing is most bounty being offered by these projects are either in form of tokens or by stakes where they will be rewarded right after they reach their goal.
I agree tho that it will def. be nice to have a site or a platform to view all available bounties in the cryptocurrency community but I think that it will be hard to monitor all at once.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 18, 2017, 11:54:38 AM
I am missing a platform that lists bounties for crypto projects. The most bounties on Bitcointalk are offered in the appropriate announcement threads or sometime on special bounty threads of a coin. It is really hard to overview all this.

Therefore, there should be a platform where every project can announce the bounties they offer. The platform may provide a search feature to filter the bounties for the particular skill ( programming, marketing, translating, etc.)

Unfortunately I do not have the skills to create such a platform. But perhaps someone else have. I just post this to discuss the idea. Feel free to implement it.
Pages:
Jump to: