Pages:
Author

Topic: Play games to earn bitcoins - page 6. (Read 4053 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
October 26, 2016, 05:14:42 AM
I think if you know how to play poker or interested to play poker.You can earn decent money by playing poker freerolls.There are so many sites but i recommend you following sites.

Swcpoker.eu

betcoin.ag

americascardroom.eu

You will be able to earn decent amount of money just by playing freerolls but you have be good at poker.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 26, 2016, 04:55:35 AM
I have seen alot of websites which pays its users to play online games. I want to know that is there any site which rewards btc for playing games online?

i remember theres a site call something like faucetgame.com or faucetsgame or something like that, where theres one pirate game which we can play every hour or daily i think, might need to check out or google it! Good luck
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 26, 2016, 03:55:04 AM
www.bpoly.com that is nice site to play for free but that is not a right place to find these kind of games to earn bitcoin for free, as a person mentioned above you should head to micro earning board to find some games by doing some tasks there, gambling is not a way to earn bitcoin without any money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
October 26, 2016, 03:05:09 AM
I have seen alot of websites which pays its users to play online games. I want to know that is there any site which rewards btc for playing games online?
If you are looking for a free way of earning bitcoin then you are cureently in the wrong thread because gambling requires a bankroll but most gambling games here has faucets where you can use to play if you do not want to put your own money at stake.
As for your question, do you mean games like the coinflapper, coinhopper, like that? I don't know if there are other game providers that pays bitcoin like that. You can check the micro earnings board if you want free ways of getting bitcoin and you may also find a game in there.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0
EDIT:
i looked at the developer of the previous coin flapper and they quite have some selections of games. See their site for more info http://bitplay.today/
(not sure if they still pay with bitcoins btw.)
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 26, 2016, 02:58:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: