Pages:
Author

Topic: Play Quiz and Win BTC - Take the quiz now - page 2. (Read 350 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 166
February 24, 2020, 05:30:11 AM
allahabadi, webtricks and akhjob responded before me and it was fun answering those and i hope everyone try this fun quiz and i hope my mail ID will be safe with you @OP as i do not want any advertisement in my mail.
If i am the lucky winner the winning funds should be deposited to the GREAT INDIAN LOTTERY conducted by Heisenberg_Hunter.

^ Email? I didn't see any field requesting email address. I believe only BTT username was asked apart from the Blockchain related questions.
You need to log in with your Mail ID to fill up the quiz.

I don't think OP can see that mail list, only Google can see it... That's what I think it is...

P.s. Earlier OP was explicitly adding for email id, which he then changed to Bitcointalk ID
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
February 24, 2020, 03:17:22 AM
^ Email? I didn't see any field requesting email address. I believe only BTT username was asked apart from the Blockchain related questions.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
February 23, 2020, 03:54:44 PM
allahabadi, webtricks and akhjob responded before me and it was fun answering those and i hope everyone try this fun quiz and i hope my mail ID will be safe with you @OP as i do not want any advertisement in my mail.
If i am the lucky winner the winning funds should be deposited to the GREAT INDIAN LOTTERY conducted by Heisenberg_Hunter.

You need to log in with your Mail ID to fill up the quiz.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
February 23, 2020, 08:38:24 AM
Nice. Will check and update  Smiley

I really enjoyed the quiz, I haven't even heard of certain things but I believe the quiz was a bit easy as you can easily identify the answers from the options except for the dates and values. The response page was good, but you could have shown answers Smiley
Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
February 23, 2020, 08:34:01 AM
Please collect BTCtalk ID only, not email addresses.
U can mail them on the platform itself

Edit: Done with the quiz Grin
Updated the form.
No more email addresses. Fill in your bitcointalk account name in the form.
Please take the quiz again and leave your feedback here.

Really enlightened after the quiz, also eagerly waiting for the answers. A small criticism that I wud make is that the quiz tended to be on the nerdy side. Wish we cud add some fun trivia too, like a question on Slaying of the BTC whale art.

Also slangs such as HODL and der origin  Grin

Just a few suggestions from my side.
Yeah I was kinda worried for the quiz not to be too easy. I just tried my best on selecting the questions for the quiz.
Thanks for the feedback though. I will keep it in mind and try to add some fun questions the next time.
February 23, 2020, 08:23:57 AM

Updated the form.
No more email addresses. Fill in your bitcointalk account name in the form.
Please take the quiz again and leave your feedback here.

Really enlightened after the quiz, also eagerly waiting for the answers. A small criticism that I wud make is that the quiz tended to be on the nerdy side. Wish we cud add some fun trivia too, like a question on Slaying of the BTC whale art.

Also slangs such as HODL and der origin  Grin

Just a few suggestions from my side.
February 23, 2020, 08:13:11 AM

Nothing lasts forever
February 23, 2020, 08:04:54 AM
Results are out!

The first winner is @manav24 with 8 right answers.
The second winner is @ragavancoin with 7 right answers.

Both the winners will get 0.0005 BTC each.
Kindly drop your BTC addresses to receive the rewards.

Thank you everybody who took part in the quiz.
Nothing lasts forever
February 23, 2020, 08:00:36 AM
Hi guyz,

As discussed earlier I have made a short quiz with 10 questions and the one who answers all the questions or most of the questions correctly will receive 0.0005 BTC as a reward.
It's a fun activity to increase the board activity and test your knowledge on blockchain and cryptocurrencies. I will request everybody to take the quiz not only for the reward but for the Indian Sub.

Take the quiz here:
https://forms.gle/vTJWAY7y39xeK4LG7

Note:
  • Do not use google as this is just a normal quiz to encourage new users join the forum. Don't spoil the fun using google.
  • The top two people to answer all or most of the questions correctly will be selected as winners.
  • Enter your bitcointalk account name or profile link in the quiz form correctly to receive the reward.
  • Winners will have to post their BTC addresses when asked for to receive the reward.

This is my first time organizing such a thing. Kindly bare with me for any mistakes.
Feedback and suggestions on the quiz are welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: