Pages:
Author

Topic: Play with your profit or not? - page 13. (Read 34091 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 03:06:40 AM
Its a hard decision to play with profit or no, but if i were me i would cashout my initial deposit more 30-50% my profit and i would keep playing with the remaining balance, with those i would quit gamble with profit no matter what would happen with the profit i had left for gamble, the worst cenario i will loose my 50% profit, but in the end i would stay with profit.

Winning in gambling is a very rare thing to happen because most of the time people lose money. So when you win some money it is better to withdraw that profit and feel happy. If I can make some profit like 20% or more then immediately I will withdraw my money and stop my gambling for that day.

that's very true, when we have gambled and earned more than 20%
we must start thinking to take advantage of what we earn,
because usually in some cases that happens often people run out of funds because they stay for too long in a gambling
It is wise to leave the game when you have hit the jackpot and have a chance to flee away. Gambling can be very addictive and with few winnings, people get hope of becoming rich. They start thinking that they are lucky persons but after some time, most of them end up losing the little profits also.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 02:45:44 AM
you will never know how much winnings is enough, it's hard. for me, I always use my extra money to bet, I will leave table when I feel it's time, not determined by how much I won. If I lose all, I can accept it because it's my extra money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
September 22, 2017, 02:00:44 AM
I highly advise that you should not do it. Do not play with your profit. Every hard earned money should be spend well and should be distributed to all of your needs and expenses if there is money left make sure that you will keep for the future needs, if you have extra money then you can play gambling, you can use it to play gambling games all you want but just make sure that you will not prioritize gambling before your family needs and expenses.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 22, 2017, 01:54:07 AM
I will have a limit of stop loss for my gambling daily. I also have a stop win. So in the case i win, i will use the profit for more gambling needs.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
September 22, 2017, 01:21:45 AM
maybe for the sake of fun, but not all of course just those amount I can afford to lose and can't hurt what I have been keeping for so long because it is too hard to earn now a days

Well if you profited then that means that money is already something you can afford to lose because it is actually like free money (though not free since you risked something to get it). Though this is money that are already in addition to your money. I would also play with it just for fun, but depends if how big it is. If it is small then why not right?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 09:28:49 PM
maybe for the sake of fun, but not all of course just those amount I can afford to lose and can't hurt what I have been keeping for so long because it is too hard to earn now a days
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
September 21, 2017, 09:17:09 PM
I think better is not but i also deposit in primedice so for me is both the gambling is risky but if know how to play wise you will win they not recommend gambling because i think they scared but for me its like for fun only and experience anything here even i lose
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 08:57:42 PM
Play with the profit. I think many of the gamblers here do think the same way as me. We want to double the profit and we will take that bet just so it could be more profitable. It is a risk but I dont do it one bet. Just take the half then try to double it and do it over and over again until I find myself contented with what I got.

Include me with those gamblers I gamble for profit and there's nothing wrong with it as I know the risk and fact that it's hard to gamble. Even myself, I'm telling it to me that gambling with profit isn't right but I keep on pursuing that because for me it's effective for something and it's the only way when I need some money and the only way I think of getting it is gambling.

There is nothing wrong with that and it is your own choice. As long as you could afford the money that you lose then you are free to do anything you like. Everyone must realize that there is nothing wrong with gambling but when we use money that we cant afford then that is where it gone wrong. As long as we are ready to lose then it is fine
well i think that was the best thing to do.if you play with your profit .it cannot affect your money inside your wallet account because it is a  profit and there will be a big possibility to multiply if we are lucky enoughf to win .
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
September 21, 2017, 04:52:47 PM
Play with the profit. I think many of the gamblers here do think the same way as me. We want to double the profit and we will take that bet just so it could be more profitable. It is a risk but I dont do it one bet. Just take the half then try to double it and do it over and over again until I find myself contented with what I got.

Include me with those gamblers I gamble for profit and there's nothing wrong with it as I know the risk and fact that it's hard to gamble. Even myself, I'm telling it to me that gambling with profit isn't right but I keep on pursuing that because for me it's effective for something and it's the only way when I need some money and the only way I think of getting it is gambling.

There is nothing wrong with that and it is your own choice. As long as you could afford the money that you lose then you are free to do anything you like. Everyone must realize that there is nothing wrong with gambling but when we use money that we cant afford then that is where it gone wrong. As long as we are ready to lose then it is fine
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
September 21, 2017, 04:23:49 PM

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
September 21, 2017, 04:17:05 PM
I would prefer to only play with half of my profit and the other half will be deposited or invested on my account or to a business. Because if I play with all of my profit and loose it all in a game then gaining it all will become useless because I just gambled it all, I don’t want to see my self loosing all of it. So my answer would be to only play yes using my profit but only half of it and that’s it.

If you could get profit then it is great because sometimes people lose everything. I am one of those people that will keep losing no matter what I do so if I actually win alot of profit then I would take them out. Most of the time I got small profit and I use them as a bankroll for my next play. It doesnt really matter to me because I am just playing for profit
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 21, 2017, 10:25:08 AM
I would prefer to only play with half of my profit and the other half will be deposited or invested on my account or to a business. Because if I play with all of my profit and loose it all in a game then gaining it all will become useless because I just gambled it all, I don’t want to see my self loosing all of it. So my answer would be to only play yes using my profit but only half of it and that’s it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 12, 2017, 03:19:29 AM
When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?
Yeah that is my strategy in gambling, when my bankroll has been double I used to stored the half of it and the remaining will be continued to play so that even if I lose I have my winnings. However, since that time I never won again and the winnings in my previous game has been depleted that's why I never played gambling again.
that’s sad if you lost your all winnings. People often are unable to get out of this gambling shit but I am happy for you that you are no more addicted to all this nonsense. Gambling depends on luck and we need to avoid this game as much as possible. No need to grab money by shortcuts, try hard to earn money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 02:21:41 PM
But i think if you take the half of your profit and start to gamble again to double it you can loss, when you do it over and over, and then you loss what you win, so personally, I don't like this idea about gambling with my profit in gambling. It's no make sense. I usually withdraw my profit, or sometimes the half of it, if i didn't reach my goal yet. 
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
September 10, 2017, 01:39:56 PM
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2017, 01:32:07 PM
I tend to play until i'm satisfied so usually i keep playing even using my profit. It's high risk but i'm willing to take it for higher gain.
Well just accept the possibilities that will happen if you lose all of your winnings after you play again and take high risk, because there is no assurance in gambling and we can't tell if you can gain profit if you take high risk.

Well as long as you're decided and is willing to accept the consequences without regret, then its ok whether you play with your profit or not. If you really enjoy gambling that much, then you won't mind which are you playing with
No one is willing to take the consequences and risk that easy. We can say that words but in reality when you are in the situation, you will not know on what will be the feeling of losing everything you've got.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 10, 2017, 11:31:50 AM
I tend to play until i'm satisfied so usually i keep playing even using my profit. It's high risk but i'm willing to take it for higher gain.
Well just accept the possibilities that will happen if you lose all of your winnings after you play again and take high risk, because there is no assurance in gambling and we can't tell if you can gain profit if you take high risk.

Well as long as you're decided and is willing to accept the consequences without regret, then its ok whether you play with your profit or not. If you really enjoy gambling that much, then you won't mind which are you playing with
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
September 10, 2017, 10:54:29 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
September 10, 2017, 08:27:31 AM
Its a hard decision to play with profit or no, but if i were me i would cashout my initial deposit more 30-50% my profit and i would keep playing with the remaining balance, with those i would quit gamble with profit no matter what would happen with the profit i had left for gamble, the worst cenario i will loose my 50% profit, but in the end i would stay with profit.

Winning in gambling is a very rare thing to happen because most of the time people lose money. So when you win some money it is better to withdraw that profit and feel happy. If I can make some profit like 20% or more then immediately I will withdraw my money and stop my gambling for that day.

that's very true, when we have gambled and earned more than 20%
we must start thinking to take advantage of what we earn,
because usually in some cases that happens often people run out of funds because they stay for too long in a gambling
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
September 09, 2017, 08:12:43 PM

Pages:
Jump to: